Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? (1869 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / 2023: Which Yoruba Subgroup Is Next To Nominate Presidential Or VP / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by NwaNimo1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Just wondering.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Shukuakukobambi: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Are all the ibo pastors dead? why not any of them?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by BestDude: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
What sort of insult is this? You these nairaland Igbos will just look for fight where non exist. I feel ashamed most times sharing same tribe with you dumb fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Sprumbabafather: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Let's dash them Pastor Ashimolowolowo to replace osinbaba grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by amaniro: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
who's sowore viceundecided
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Movic1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fr Ejike Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by udemzyudex(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pastor? Naa God forbid.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by magoo10(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol is it because buhari have had two yoluba pastors.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Even if it's Atiku and Shekau we don't mind....As long as Buhari is going straight to prison by 2019... tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Herdsmen: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Make we try Adeboye ..E...

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by AeroplaneApple: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Its not all about religion but having Leaders with foresight and purposeful ambition. Unlike some bigot and divisive element playing politics of negativity. We current have a pastor as a Vice President and am not sure if that is working right at the moment.
It won't be a bad idea to try someone well versed in African Traditional Religion.
Mean while remember, with ATIKU, 2019 WILL be better

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Movic1:
Fr Ejike Mbaka

Seems Mbaka get political ambitions.

But he is APGA...

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by mpianya39(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Nokio1: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rev Daddy Freeze
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
A Jimi agbaje would boost his ratings vividly in the west..

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

lolzzzzzzzz......na yoruba pastor go serve the post well naaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
I nominate pastor Adefarasin.....or pastor Olukoya.......

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by emmasege: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Even if it's Atiku and Shekau we don't mind....As long as Buhari is going straight to prison by 2019... tongue tongue tongue
Please tell those tribal bigots. Many of them are not so different from Buhari. They are as tribalistic as the Daura Dull.ard.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by selemempe: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
BestDude:
What sort of insult is this? You these nairaland Igbos will just look for fight where non exist. I feel ashamed most times sharing a sand tribe with you dumb fools.
see as this one just insult igbos... u be ediot bro...i dont even understand wat u meant by the bolded..but am sure i can never share anything with a fool like u

6 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Shukuakukobambi: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lolzzzzzzzz......na yoruba pastor go serve the post well naaaaa

Considering una matter, I'll recommend sat guru maharahji. Only his spiritual prowess can deliver una cheesy

Another option will be Fayose's wife. She's a prophetess and fayose is already a god in your enclave
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Considering una matter, I'll recommend sat guru maharahji. Only his spiritual prowess can deliver una cheesy

Another option will be Fayose's wife. She's a prophetess and fayose is already a god in your enclave

Fayose is a good man.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Shukuakukobambi: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Fayose is a good man.

I guess
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I guess
yes ur guess is good.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Corrinthians(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
BestDude:
What sort of insult is this? You these nairaland Igbos will just look for fight where non exist. I feel ashamed most times sharing a sand tribe with you dumb fools.
It is unfortunate honestly. I have come to realise most of these people that fan the embers of discord between Igbos and Yorubas on the forum are those who strongly believe in Kanu's ideology of hate.

It is important to note that not all Igbo think along this jaundiced trajectory.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by pyxon(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
PST. Fatoyinbo
Coza no too far from Villa, e go easy to hide money
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by loveth360(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
It is unfortunate honestly. I have come to realise most of these people that fan the embers of discord between Igbos and Yorubas on the forum are those who strongly believe in Kanu's ideology of hate.

It is important to note that not all Igbo think along this jaundiced trajectory.
same way i have come to realise that the people promoting the love between yorubas and igbos are those who strongly believe in awolowo's ideology of love.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by duwdu: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwaNimo1:

Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP?

Just wondering.....

Shukuakukobambi:

BestDude:

Hofbrauhaus:

Mehn, there are some real EPIC posters on this social media board! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Corrinthians(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
same way i have come to realise that the people promoting the love between yorubas and igbos are those who strongly believe in awolowo's ideology of love.
Exactly. Now you may go find someone else to mingle with.

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by Vanpascore(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Apostle Suleiman
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by IGBOmarryme: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:

My Igbo people come and see o , which Awolowo love? That chief backstabber.
Let me not join bokoHaram for your head oo with this your nonsense talk, biko i take your gods beg you.
Re: Atiku 2019 - Which Yoruba Pastor Should Be His VP? by loveth360(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
[/b]
My Igbo people come and see o , which Awolowo love? That chief backstabber.
Let me not join bokoHaram for your head oo with this your nonsense talk, biko i take your gods beg you.
starving 2.5 igbo kids is it not yoruba love to igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Nigerians That May Use Thier Resources Against Pres. Buhari In 2019 Election / Photos: Sen Kwankwaso Visits Former President Obasanjo In Ogun State. / Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.