Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Rally Against Senator Hama Misau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau (24064 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Ddaji(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Today people Protest against the senator representing Bauchi north who decamped from APC to PDP in his hometown misau.

6 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by seunmsg(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admire in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by monkautos(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
seunmsg:
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admir in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.
Oga please shut the f**k up...

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Donald95(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
lol. Jobless Youths

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by bakila: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
seunmsg:
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admire in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.
The love for assignment to bring money from Saraki, led him astray.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by ORIENTATION101: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Donald95:
lol. Jobless Youths
they re jobless youth because they re not routing for pdp

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by efepro(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
I thought that OLD BROOM said they should not campaign for him yet. if only these cows know that their master will be losing come 2019.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by chinjo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
They can't even spell ENTIRE correctly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Unblockable: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
efepro:
I thought that OLD BROOM said they should not campaign for him yet. if only these cows know that their master will be losing come 2019.

Just like how Fayemi lost on nairaland and won in the polling units right? Funny peeps who think their opinion really matters.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Olatunji1929: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Paid protesters thunder fire you boko haram visit you herdsmen are coming for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by uba1991: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Donald95:
lol. Jobless Youths
those youth are d real voters

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sometimes i wonder how this politicians garner crowd to come around, stand for hours and listen to lame speech and repeated rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by habtop(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
There is no gainsaying to state emphatically that Bauchi State is for Buhari. I know Senator Misau personally since his struggle to go to the senate in 2011 under the platform of ACN. He lost to Senator Ningi in that election whilst Buhari won Bauchi State with over 2 million votes.

In fact I served in the state during that period and I can categorically state that Sen Misau should just kiss the senate goodbye. It is unfortunate, because I like his personality, but that is the truth.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Jirate(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
chinjo:
They can't even spell ENTIRE correctly.

Na Today?....

Ask Them To Spell "Cow"

I Wonder What You Will Get

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by bedspread: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Before The end of Thisday, You will see those that Support the People's Senator...

Senator Misau Remains one the Very Few Honest and Principled Senator I have Personally heard speak in the Nigeria National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Emmafe(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Na there wahala be that, I dn give up on Nigeria.

Abeg check my Signature for Samsung phones

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by DidierDrogba: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
efepro:
Lol....this man you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by cosmatika(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Will u kip kwayet?? So it's only APC ppl that ll win senatorial seats in 2019? Shove ur admiration up ya ass. U can't be in Ogun state and talk about Bauchi politics, u have no voting power there lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by hush15: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:

Imagine. Its too early for hypocrisy now. If you believe in the man, you believe in the man. Afterall, you believing that incompetent president despite his thousand and one errors in governance. Abeg, its too early.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by yeyeboi(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by paymentvoucher: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by lukma227gmailcom(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
Those are real voters, not the Noise maker in social media

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
What else would u expect from foolish hungry graduates with no prospect in sight still yearning for a 80 year old man on social media, while the zombiefied pedophiles littering the northern part of the shithole fight for a hopeless future
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Misau for President Jare ...that man is the real Nai Gaskiya while Buhari is a liar
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by braine(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Good move by the people.

When Benue youths "stopped" Ortom from going to the APC meeting, we didnt hear anything from IpodYoots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Naijawebmaster: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Misplaced priority! Senseless rally! How will this bring development?? I wonder when our mumuness go do. Tufiakwa!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2018
My grouse is not even with the stupid Hausas campaigning for a maleficient failed humanoid in the person of buhari but these useless cretins who graduated from ivory towers of this foolish country only to support a known failure who have again and again proved to be massacre general in self styled ethnic cleansing, in inflation thumping, in Braggartfollish disclaim of human rights, in promotion of poverty, in discombobulation of our currency index, in the insidious reduction of life expectancy, in the reduction of dopamine levels of supposed graduates who supposed to demand for better forms of governance, who do everything possible to show us all that citizens prospect in this country face nothing but a bleak future... I can't even continue
What just surprise me... Is where re these guys when this stupid presido u re all supporting turned a blind fucking eye when middle belt were being massacred in hundreds.... Thunder fire all of una... As in sanponna lo ma fi eje yin we.... Eyin oloriburuku wonyi
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Afamed: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2018
habtop:
There is no gainsaying to state emphatically that Bauchi State is for Buhari. I know Senator Misau personally since his struggle to go to the senate in 2011 under the platform of ACN. He lost to Senator Ningi in that election whilst Buhari won Bauchi State with over 2 million votes.

In fact I served in the state during that
and I can categorically state that Sen Misau should
just kiss the senate goodbye. It is unfortunate, because I like his personality, but that is the truth.
You said it all. Kano, Kaduna,Sokoto,Kebbi, Jigawa,Zamfara,Bauchi Katsina,Yobe and Borno. Any Senator that might have defeated from Apc to any other political parties is as good as handing himself a defeat even before the election.

8 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Hardeysolution(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2018
Shit!
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by modupe2: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2018
You can say that again my brother. Others that cleverly stay back won’t try such mistake

seunmsg:

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets El-Rufai Inside Government House Over Kaduna Train Attack / Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.