Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time (6244 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by kayc33(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
eros:

My prayer for Vincent Enyeama is to get the best deal with one of the big clubs in Europe this season in Jesus name

AMEN

Amen to that
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Pastormat(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
And can someone just tell me why Kanu, Yobo, Yakubu, and all these other old players with tired legs doing at the world cup, representing the Super Eagles. Can't we just learn as a Nation that football as a game can only be played by young and dedicated players, and not old, and tired players,
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Obodo999(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeama has already agree to move to West Ham, Where he and Robert Green will console each other.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by djcrucifix(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
anytime this guy puts up a man of the match performance we lose, i'm jus saying sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by johndavid1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
djcrucifix:

anytime this guy puts up a man of the match performance we lose, i'm jus saying sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin ur funny!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
come to the premier league!!! apparently his linked with arsenal, wouldnt blame them, skills like him he can go anyway
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Rastamann: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeama is really doing a job in the SE lineup. He seems to be the only one that is mentally and morally prepared for this world cup. I wish him all the best.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by 9jafreak: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
Avram!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by chardino(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
Vncent Enyeama, is only God that can pay you back for all your effort for the Nigerian team to qualify for this first round. but for some body like Yakubu and legerback. i hold my comment
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Chiddysville(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
To be frank, i was not really disappointed. they just lived up to their name; Super Chicken
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
d guy is sharp, HANDSOMEEEEEEE ohhhh,bounced back greece's (errrmmmm.i stopped counting at 14) 14th atempt,, he did so well i tell yhu, d guys just left all d job for him to do, he had better get a job for one of dese big, really big football clubs oh, ! ha. kiss
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by slap1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
Arsenal will buy Enyeama, he'll be cheap.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by slap1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
slap1:

wats dis wan suppose to mean naw, ehnnn, ??
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by naija4God: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
It's just so painful. i miss Nigeria right now.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
Vincent Enyeama is the best goal keeper in the world!

He was so concentrated, charismatic and has good skills.

Definitely, worthy of it.

Nigerian players are jokers.

naija4God:

It's just so painful. i miss Nigeria right now.
You miss Nigeria or you're ashamed of Nigeria?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeama, if you love yourself, never keep for Nigeria again.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by binigurl07: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
cool cool cool   enyeama is just THE best !
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by no1madman(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
Watching super eagles is dangerous 2 health.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by no1madman(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
Can't sleep,eat and sex.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by CarlosVent(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
i dnt doubt his abilities cos he is a good player
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
honeric01:

Enyeama, if you love yourself, never keep for Nigeria again.
Exactly!

The Super Chickens are disgraceful.

no1madman:

Watching super eagles is dangerous 2 health.
Definitely dangerous for people with cardiac problems. . .

High Blood Pressure along with Frustration can lead to death.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by samdigo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
you know your team sucks when your best player is a goal keeper
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by kobikwelu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
I PRAY ENYAMA GET A GOOD OFFER,

as they were firing enyama shot , wot was going through my mind was those stupid naija defenders were selling enyama to the world, meanyl reducing their values.

apart from his "rob green " moment, he is the most outstanding player of the tournament so far cheesy cheesy cheesy

KAI!! THAT OBASI IS THE WORST OF ALL OUR PLAYERS,
WHAT WAS HE DOING AT THE WORLD CUP (in the first place)
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2010
^^I swear if I see Obasi in the next match, I would turn my tv off.

That guy is the biggest amateur in the team, I just don't know who chose him to be in the World Cup in the first place.

Kaita, Obasi, Haruna and Yobo should never step foot in that stadium as long as the World Cup is concerned.

They are bunch of useless misfits!

Anyway, Haruna was so much better today
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by BOMANY: 1:04am On Jun 18, 2010
He is absolutely real responsible man, doesnt lose focus or concentration for a second, we are proud of him. Up till now he is the best goalkeeper in the tournament. pray for him to keep focus
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Ivynwa(f): 3:25am On Jun 18, 2010
Is it now that you guys are realizing what a gem we have in Enyeama? I did a long time ago. Each time I watch him keep goals in games, he always bring out a shout of "That's my baby" from me. Nobody messes with Enyeama, nobody! Check out that last goal he has already kept well,it wasn't his fault it went in after someone else kicked it back.If he were in position and balanced that ball could not have passed him.
I don't like to bad talk players because playing ball is not easy, they did their best what I did not see in that field is synchronisation, I am not sure the combination of players were right. All in all, Naijas should not feel too down, it is only a game. Be happy when you win and when others win be equally happy for them. You can't win all the time. Cheer up Pips.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by ud4u: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2010
He was really the man of the match. Cudos to the guy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by farous(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2010
Enyeama we have neither silver nor gold to give to you,but the one we have is a powerful tool(Prayer).God will surely see you through.It shall be well with you in every aspect of your life.Your football career will continue to grow day by day.Vincent,we are proud of you!!!.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by wazobiang: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2010
may God bless that boy abundantly. May the fruits of his labour flourish forever.

Amen
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by elnino3(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2010
D guy tried. At a point he felt like crying. poor guy. what the rest did was to Kaitarize his efforts.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by nne4mum: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2010
well folks i believe kaita was bribed so he might play professinal footbal in greece

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Online Betting Odds For You / NPFL: Kano Pillars Vs Gabros / Lagerback's Fate: Should He Be Sacked Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.