Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time (6243 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by lysaa(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2010
big ups Enyeama, u deserve it and much more.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by denony(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
i have known him well before now
i said the best nigeria player in this squad is enyeama

the dude is damn good, that even the commentator was shouting "what a briliant goalkeeper, the best in this tornament so far"

enyeama we all love u for your good effort.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by supereagle(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
If we all remember in 1998, Jay Jay put up a spectacular performance in France 98, he got the biggest transfer to PSG in france. It is the turn of Eyeama now. He has been saving Naija from disgrace.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by asu2nice: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
my only pains is for enyeama. the guy dont deserve wat those useless men are playin. hw i wish he was from anoda country.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by mojounited(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2010
I am very proud of him and Uche.

Easterners leading the way. Tongue

@EzeUche,

Very typical, FYI, Enyeama is from Akwa Ibom State, and if memory serves me right, Akwa Ibom is a southern (i.e. south/south) state not east. Get your facts right! tongue

@OP,
If A@r$$ene Weak-ler of A@r$enal would just stop being a stingy manager, he'd easily dip his stingy hands into the club's account, get the money and sign Enyeama up, however, I think the mediocre manager will stick to his stinginess and be contented with his 3rd/4th position in the EPL next season. Typical Frenchundecided

Enyeama (brother), we hail thee! kiss
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
I am very proud of him and Uche.

Easterners leading the way. 

Yeah, Easterners are really paving the way while the Northerners are kaitarizing the hope of the nation!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by creamofluv: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
You guys forgot the fact that largerback only has about 3 weeks to train the guys, they are not even fit, they can't run, they all lost their pace. Who should we blame? The Coach Or the NFA?

NFA: The bastards don't treat their players right? and you think all this players will want to break their legs because of their yeye country, This nigerian players can't even cross over the bridge in their club in europe because they know the club manager dont take nonsense he will kick them out of the club.

COACH: Lagerback didnt input any discipline in his team at all, that silly kaita should have been suspended and even sent back home, it shows you how we lack discipline.

Vincent Eyeama: Only player who's ready to go any extra lenght, he will always throw himself to the ball, 

Why can't they use the young player who's ready to put their leg, their body and soul into football so they can get the reap by getting signed up by europe clubs, instead we decided to put the dumb backside old fools.

Grrrrrrrrrrr, I feel like slapping the poo outter that silly kaita
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by GlobalD2: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2010

Whoever KAITARIZE the hopes and dreams of his people, should pray to God for ENYEMARIZATION
Nice one grin

asu2nice:

my only pains is for enyeama. the guy dont deserve wat those useless men are playin. hw i wish he was from anoda country.
Why now? Let just wishes them all luck, OK!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by ifytess(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2010
that guy is a genious ,he is up to be ,enyeama is really the iceberg of the match,if not for him i hope the uncountless goal should be forbidable .if paradventure he was reluntant, AND this should tell you that the sucess of our team is from the easterners ,but the LovePeddler morger among us is the hausa fool, tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Seun(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
Did he make a rookie mistake during that free kick South Korea scored?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Super Eagles Vice captain and Lille of France safe hands, Vincent Enyeama, has been picked as the best goalkeeper in the major leagues across Europe in the 2013/14 football season.

Research by supersport.com showed that the ratio of saves made to goals conceded by the Nigerian is by far and away the most impressive, compared to any goalkeeper at any football club in any of Europe’s top leagues this season.

The 31-year-old conceded eight goals in 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuchel Contracts COVID-19 Hours To Club World Cup Clash / NPFL: Kano Pillars Vs Gabros / Free Online Betting Odds For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.