Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (5178 Views)

Could She Be My Good Luck Charm? / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / Why Do People Misdeem My Good Gestures To Lend Money For Foolery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please my good members, I need sewing machine, I went for training on tailoring for free for about 6months and I sew cloths for myself and little kids during the training. Some people who are close to me love my dresses and they want me to sew clothes for them and their children but I don't have sewing machine.
Also, if I have sewing machine, it will be easier for me to learn more.
I am trying to save money to get it but what I have gathered so far is N3,000.
Please if you have one that I can repair and manage please help.
Almighty God will bless us all.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by mcnuel001(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
I have industrial machine but since u re still learning it might not be the best for u and u will constant power to power it which we all know is not guaranteed
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please, I will Highly appreciate it if you can help me with it.
I believe with my education, I should be able to handle it very well. I can browse the Internet for more knowledge about the model.
I live in Ikorodu, Lagos and there is constant power supply in my area except in the midnight.
Please, help me. God bless you
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
mcnuel001:
I have industrial machine but since u re still learning it might not be the best for u and u will constant power to power it which we all know is not guaranteed
Please, I will Highly appreciate it if you can give me
I will browse the Internet for more knowledge about the model on how to operate it.
Also, there is constant power supply in my area in Ikorodu, Lagos except in the midnight
Please, I will be happy if you can give me because with this machine, will be able to earn something for my self and my family.
Please, help me Almighty God will answer your prayers. Amen
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by mcnuel001(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
tttmar:
Please, I will Highly appreciate it if you can give me
I will browse the Internet for more knowledge about the model on how to operate it.
Also, there is constant power supply in my area in Ikorodu, Lagos except in the midnight
Please, I will be happy if you can give me because with this machine, will be able to earn something for my self and my family.
Please, help me Almighty God will answer your prayers. Amen
Ikorodu is damn too far from where I am, but do ur research sha will see wat will happen
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
mcnuel001:

Ikorodu is damn too far from where I am, but do ur research sha will see wat will happen
Please, I have a neighbour that has car, I can buy fuel for the person and he will help me so it is Lagos.
Please help me ma.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by InformedLola(f): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2018
tttmar:
Please, I have a neighbour that has car, I can buy fuel for the person and he will help me so it is Lagos.
Please help me ma.

Have you gotten a sewing machine now? If not, you can send a number I can reach you on.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by nams77: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
InformedLola:

Have you gotten a sewing machine now? If not, you can send a number I can reach you on.
There is still hope for humanity. Thank you for reaching out to help
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by frozen70(f): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
I don't even know if to belive you or not, you seems to have answer to every questions thrown to you
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by breadplanets(f): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
frozen70:
I don't even know if to belive you or not, you seems to have answer to every questions thrown to you
That is what happens when someone is telling the truth. You can't answer all questions when you are lying can you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Psittacus(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Take it easy, you got a sewing machine, don't be Oliver twist. Everything can not be handed over to you. You said people love your sewing, let them patronise u. Sew for them and horn your skill. Before going on a sewing spree. it's a process, learn the BASICS. Just my little sense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
yettymuse:
You were lucky enough to get a kind hearted person gift you a SEWING MACHINE .,and you're yet to be productive with it?

Children clothings can be sewn with the littlest of fabrics at inexpensive prices. What is holding you back? I'm not even understanding some people's attitude towards this struggle for survival.

You're waiting for 20k to buy george, guipure and Swiss lace before you start okwia? Issokay!

Well said!
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
yettymuse:
You were lucky enough to get a kind hearted person gift you a SEWING MACHINE .,and you're yet to be productive with it?

Children clothings can be sewn with the littlest of fabrics at inexpensive prices. What is holding you back? I'm not even understanding some people's attitude towards this struggle for survival.

You're waiting for 20k to buy george, guipure and Swiss lace before you start okwia? Issokay!
My sister, it is not what you think, I will need at least 4 different types of fabrics and the materials to make them up.
Honestly the machine is helping me a lot in terms of daily needs but you know that I am doing this at home but if I make these cloths and display it at my mummy's shop, I know that from there I will be able to gather money for renting a shop.
Thank you.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
Psittacus:
Take it easy, you got a sewing machine, don't be Oliver twist. Everything can not be handed over to you. You said people love your sewing, let them patronise u. Sew for them and horn your skill. Before going on a sewing spree. it's a process, learn the BASICS. Just my little sense
Thank you very much for your comment and I will continue to appreciate the person that helped me with the sewing machine because it has given me the source of planning big.
Honestly the machine is helping me a lot but I am doing sewing at home which limit my customers however, I am thinking if I start displaying children cloths, this will increase my income.
Each day I wake up and see the sewing machine, I am always happy and I pray for the person that Assisted me with it. God bless you sir and your family amen.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
tttmar:

My sister, it is not what you think, I will need at least 4 different types of fabrics and the materials to make them up.
[b]Honestly the machine is helping me a lot in terms of daily needs but [/b]you know that I am doing this at home but if I make these cloths and display it at my mummy's shop, I know that from there I will be able to gather money for renting a shop.
Thank you.
you see that ]BUT?..that's the dream killer! begin to save, every penny should matter to you now. Make it a duty to drop money DAILY in your piggybank. Don't think of a shop yet. A lot of businesses are thriving even without a shop.

All this my long epistle be say nobody go count 20k give you when you already have a 'money-making machine'! Quite with the excuses.

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
yettymuse:
you see that ]BUT?..that's the dream killer! begin to save, every penny should matter to you now. Make it a duty to drop money DAILY in your piggybank. Don't think of a shop yet. A lot of businesses are thriving even without a shop.

All this my long epistle be say nobody go count 20k give you when you already have a 'money-making machine'! Quite with the excuses.

Cheers!
My sister, I think you are taking this too far. I sent the message to the person who wanted to help me to see it not you.
You are not the person that helped me with the sewing machine, Why are you so pained?
I don't think your kind can help people.
I have helped people in the past when I was okay financially, I just found myself in this condition and I have three children to feed daily and other expenses to meet up with.
Presently some people are owing me but mere looking at their condition, I couldn't pressurise them if you have experienced this you will know what I am talking about.
I sent the request to the lady if she can help me with the plan I have in mind I am not forcing her.
Learn to be soft with people, you don't know the condition you might find yourself in futures.

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Desloaaa(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
tttmar:

My sister, I think you are taking this too far. I sent the message to the person who wanted to help me to see it not you.
You are not the person that helped me with the sewing machine, Why are you so pained?
I have helped people in the past when I was okay financially, I just found myself in this condition and I have three children to feed daily and other expenses to meet up with.
Presently some people are owing me but mere looking at their condition, I couldn't pressurise them if you have experienced this you will know what I am talking about.
I sent the request to the lady if she can help me with the plan I have in mind I am not forcing her.
Learn to be soft with people, you don't know the condition you might find yourself in futures.
Nigerians love to be overly spoon fed. You went from 0 - 100 all rude just because someone advised you on how you can find your feet one step at a time.
Why do I feel the sewing machine is only a strategy, what you needed is the 20k,nobody gave you a sewing machine. You know you would draw sympathy when you ask for sewing machine

12 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
tttmar:

This now sounds like a scam

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Eketem:

This now sounds like a scam
You can come to my house to see things yourself
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Desloaaa:
Nigerians love to be overly spoon fed. You went from 0 - 100 all rude just because someone advised you on how you can find your feet one step at a time.
Why do I feel the sewing machine is only a strategy, what you needed is the 20k,nobody gave you a sewing machine. You know you would draw sympathy when you ask for sewing machine
You can come to my house to see things yourself. I have worked in some companies where they know that I will not tolerate stealing, for this they wanted to eliminate me being their accountant but I thank God that I am still alive.
I am thinking of different ideas of how I can increase my income with the sewing machine.
I have three children to feed daily and other expenses to meet up with.
When the children were sick last two weeks, I know what I went through financially.
I am not a liar, if it is possible to upload the picture with my phone, I would have done so.
Please try to believe people sometimes because they might be saying the truth.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by breadplanets(f): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
OP e Don do. I was kind of embarrassed for you when you asked for the 20k. Before you got the sewing machine you were surviving with your kids somehow. Now with the sewing machine life should be a bit easier. You can't get it all you know. Show your appreciation and move on. You shouldnt have been rude to the poster that adviced you. I would have said d exact same thing but I decided to keep quiet cos me n you have met. You didn't know my moniker then and I won't tell you who. I know your story is true but don't overdo things.

8 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by LewsTherin: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Even if this isn't a scam, that's some major off-putting behaviour.

And at the very least, a lazy attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
breadplanets:
OP e Don do. I was kind of embarrassed for you when you asked for the 20k. Before you got the sewing machine you were surviving with your kids somehow. Now with the sewing machine life should be a bit easier. You can't get it all you know. Show your appreciation and move on. You shouldnt have been rude to the poster that adviced you. I would have said d exact same thing but I decided to keep quiet cos me n you have met. You didn't know my moniker then and I won't tell you who. I know your story is true but don't overdo things.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate you and I am happy. God bless you.
Honestly, I am not the rude type, it is just the business plan that I have in mind I am letting out. I am so sorry for replying that ways.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
breadplanets:

I agree poster was too direct. Life is not like that, we all go through challenges and we hustle our arses off without feeling entitled to help from strangers, if we get help thank God, we don't thank God we keep striving. The way you just brought the request and responded to the other person seems like it is by force to get the 20k.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Comanche(f): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2018
tttmar:

She isn't taking things too far, and this isn't a matter of being kind hearted or anything. When I first saw people willing to give you the machine, I was happy for you. Then I saw your post for 20K, I thought 'Haha, aseju baba asete'.

You already got people who are willing to give you the machine without overly drilling you (that is even rare these days on nairaland) and you're still asking for 20k!
How were you even able to type that? If you got someone to give you that cash, I won't be surprised if you'd still come back and ask for cash for some other thing. Some people just don't know when to stop.

You are now attacking the hanty that is advising you and giving you strategies for managing. You already have your machine. Start small with the little customer base you have, save, and expand your business as you wish. DONT expect to be spoon-fed.

Sebi you've heard of the phrase 'humble beginnings'. Your beginning isn't so humble sef after you've gotten someone virtually to give you a whole machine. You are at an advantage, so use it wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by DateMynd44(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
InformedLola:

hi can I pm u? need to discuss something very important with u via email
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
If only we check up on people's profile before bothering ourselves with long epistles . . .

breadplanets:
. I know your story is true but don't overdo things.

Don't take that to the bank!

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by breadplanets(f): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2018
ifyalways:
If only we check up on people's profile before bothering ourselves with long epistles . . .

Don't take that to the bank!
Hmm if it is not true then there is no hope for humanity.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2018
breadplanets:
Hmm if it is not true then there is no hope for humanity.
IN Dec she needed money to get freezer for kunu and drinks business. I know some people sent her money for that. . .

BY August, it's sewing and sewing machine.

Her stories change every 6 months or less. Scam and unfortunately, I once fell for it . sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My Mum And My Fiancee / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night / I Want To Give 20 NAIRALAND Families 50k For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.