Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend (1765 Views)

Could She Be My Good Luck Charm? / Why Do People Misdeem My Good Gestures To Lend Money For Foolery? / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Graduate
Working-class
Live in Lagos
From Ibo
Fair in colour( not bleaching)
Strictly for marriage.
If you tick the above-mentioned box. I like to introduce you to my good friend.
He is a graduate, 33 years old.
Businessman.
From Ibo
Stay in Lagos
Very clean, comfortable and cool-headed.
He is a Christian.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Two of you can start as friends then see where it lead to. Trust me you won't regret you ever try.
This is my email.... sirjamesjnr@gmail.com
Send your number I will contact you
N/b. He picks me up in his car, we ended up at where I can get some food then I ask him why he will take me to a restaurant when we can enjoy homemade food... That is how we dive into the marriage issue. So I got his approval to go in between for him. I want to be at his wedding before I Japa. Please only serious-minded people. My friend hates drama a lot.
We can start with hanging out somewhere cool then he is man enough to heat it. He is an Ibo guy so he is bold enough to take this ministry to the permanent side.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by Raalsalghul: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Drfunmisticglow could recommend one of her friends, I'm sure of that.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by lilvicky68(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
You sure say no be you be the friend?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by Raalsalghul: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

He's not the one, believe me.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Drfunmisticglow could recommend one of her friends, I'm sure of that.
. My girl does not have IBO girls in her circle that is the reason.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nope I am not. Don't allow the Dr to break my head this night.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:

He's not the one, believe me.
I am not. My friend is not fortunate to have good girls around him. He doesn't like going out a lot. Very decent kind of man. I wish I was a girl.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by lilvicky68(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Nope I am not. Don't allow the Dr to break my head this night.
Stitches can come in very handy.. you are covered..
grin
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Stitches can come in very handy.. you are covered..
grin
. Nope I enjoy my peace
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by Raalsalghul: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. My girl does not have IBO girls in her circle that is the reason.

Oh I see.

I wish him good luck because the journey he's about to embark on is not an easy one.

Left for me, I'd say he avoids it all together but oxytocin and testestorone can play a fast one on him.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by lilvicky68(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Apart from villages you will hardly see any fair Igbo girl that is not bleaching..

If una like call am organic cream..
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Oh I see.

I wish him good luck because the journey he's about to embark on is not an easy one.

Left for me, I'd say he avoids it all together but oxytocin and testestorone can play a fast one on him.
. There are still good girls around. Only take time and patience
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apart from villages you will hardly see any fair Igbo girl that is not bleaching..

If una like call am organic cream..
. They are many of them. Stop this stereotype.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by lilvicky68(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. They are many of them. Stop this stereotype.
Goodluck in your findings..
just make sure you compare her now color with any childhood picture .
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by peacefulhome(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
After your friend had sample all the Lagos babes. You forgot to tell us your friend age . We also need to know if he matches with our dream man. cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
peacefulhome:
After your friend had sample all the Lagos babes. You forgot to tell us your friend age . We also need to know if he matches with our dream man. cheesy grin cheesy
. Nope you are wrong. I was the first person who ask him to take me to a club. He is a decent guy. He try his luck with few girls but didn't work out. I honestly hope he is within the age bracket of 27....32. I am sure of that.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
peacefulhome:
After your friend had sampled all the Lagos babes. You forgot to tell us your friend age. We also need to know if he matches our dream man. cheesy grin cheesy
. I don't like unnecessary assumptions please be open-minded.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by mrsteel: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Nope you are wrong. I was the first person who ask him to take me to a club. He is a decent guy. He try his luck with few girls but didn't work out. I honestly hope he is within the age bracket of 27....32. I am sure of that.
If u don't know your friend's age, then u people are not close friends.

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrsteel:

If u don't know your friend's age, then u people are not close friends.
. I am not a petty type. Still can't tell my brother birthday until yesterday I ask him. He is my senior bros. I mind my business.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by mrsteel: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I am not a petty type. Still can't tell my brother birthday until yesterday I ask him. He is my senior bros. I mind my business.
Lol bros this obviously has nothing to do with pettiness! U don't need to know his date of birth or month, but u should know the year if u were close friends! If u don't know the exact year your friend was born, then u people are not close friends & I don't think u should be doing this for him, so that should incase who ever u recommend choose to misbehave tomorrow, he will still trust enough to believe u. It has nothing to do with pettiness.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrsteel:

Lol bros this has nothing to do with pettiness! U don't need to know his date of birth or month, but u should know the year if u were close friends! If u don't know the exact year your friend was born, then u people are not close friends & I don't think u should be doing this for him, so that should in case whoever u recommend choosing to misbehave tomorrow, he will still trust enough to believe u. It has nothing to do with pettiness.
. Kind of understand with you but truth be told, even in decades I may not ask him how old are you unless it's important. We are on good terms and he is an honest soul that's all I can say. I know he will make a good husband.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by Vision101(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2021
The marketing is too much. Ladies beware!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by GTCO: 4:12am On Aug 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apart from villages you will hardly see any fair Igbo girl that is not bleaching..If una like call am organic cream..

grin
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by efficiencie(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Graduate
Working-class
Live in Lagos
From Ibo
Fair in colour( not bleaching)
Strictly for marriage.
If you tick the above-mentioned box. I like to introduce you to my good friend.
He is a graduate
Business
From Ibo
Stay in Lagos
Very clean, comfortable and cool-headed.
He is a Christian.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Two of you can start as friends then see where it lead to. Trust me you won't regret you ever try.
This is my email.... sirjamesjnr@gmail.com
Send your number I will contact you
N/b. He picks me up in his car, we ended up at where I can get some food then I ask him why he will take me to a restaurant when we can enjoy homemade food... That is how we dive into the marriage issue. So I got his approval to go in between for him. I want to be at his wedding before I Japa. Please only serious-minded people. My friend hates drama a lot.
We can start with hanging out somewhere cool then he is man enough to heat it. He is an Ibo guy so he is bold enough to take this ministry to the permanent side.

Dude fixing criteria like this is what screws up a ton of marriages. You said she must be a "Graduate Working-class, Live in Lagos, From Ibo, Fair in colour( not bleaching) and Strictly for marriage". However, some expired ladies may meet this criteria, some ladies may fulfill this criteria and yet have it mind to have some send-off sex with her last BF, get pregnant and dump the child on your dear dude and worse is that some ladies may fulfill your criteria and turn out to be a literal nightmare. You will be there for your dear friend's wedding but you will most likely not be there when he starts to have depression for breakfast, high-blood pressure for desert, emotional pain for lunch and tears for dinner due to a marriage gone wrong. I believe marriage was started by GOD and only He understands you well enough to decide who will suit you best. Drop all these criteria and follow GOD's lead all the way. You will not regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Calling females expired ladies shows that you are one of those men from either a dysfunctional family, single parent or a child from a deadbeat dad. There are lots of bad men and women out there but that doesn't give you a right to body shaming and name-calling. I didn't open a thread for that nonsense. I believe that you are learned, common sense should make you know how to engage your emotion. My friend is an adult and he has a life and knows what he want. So you have no right to give some useless assumptions. Stay in your lane. He wants a lady he can live with. It is called his spec. So deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by mrsteel: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Calling females expired ladies shows that you are one of those men from either a dysfunctional family, single parent or a child from a deadbeat dad. There are lots of bad men and women out there but that doesn't give you a right to body shaming and name-calling. I didn't open a thread for that nonsense. I believe that you are learned, common sense should make you know how to engage your emotion. My friend is an adult and he has a life and knows what he want. So you have no right to give some useless assumptions. Stay in your lane. He wants a lady he can live with. It is called his spec. So deal with it.
He is telling u truth!
U are the emotional one here, calling female expired is figurative & u should understand that! It simply means bad female may meet your stated condition outwardly, but will cause serious trouble for your friend when they start showing their bad inward character after marriage & u won't be there to save your friend when it starts. Humans can pretend, see how Paul's wife stylishly arrange taking her children to abroad when she was already planning to divorce Paul. If a married woman can pretend that much, what about an unmarried one trying to get married?? Women can be very desperate when it comes to marriage & pretence is one of their most effective tool! Better tell your friend to contact his relatives to help him search for a girl whose record history is well known to them, so he doesn't end up putting a Jezebel in his house. If u had a female friend that was single u have know for quite sometime, it would have been a different case, but coming online to seek for stranger for your friend no follow. He should use his relatives, mom, sisters, cousin etc. & if he is a christian, I am very sure he would find one in his church, take time to study her, there must be people that can help him run background check on her in the church, before making her his wife. No go package trouble give your quiet friend all in the name of trying to help o!

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2021
mrsteel:

He is telling u the truth!
U are the emotional one here, calling female expired is figurative & u should understand that! It simply means bad females may meet your stated condition outwardly but will cause serious trouble for your friend when they start showing their bad inward character after marriage & u won't be there to save your friend when it starts. Humans can pretend, see how Paul's wife stylishly arrange to take her children abroad when she was already planning to divorce Paul. If a married woman can pretend that much, what about an unmarried one trying to get married?? Women can be very desperate when it comes to marriage & pretence is one of their most effective tools! Better tell your friend to contact his relatives to help him search for a girl whose record history is well known to them, so he doesn't end up putting a Jezebel in his house. If u had a single female friend u have to know for quite some time, it would have been a different case, but coming online to seek for a stranger for your friend no-follow. He should use his relatives, mom, sisters, cousin etc. & if he is a Christian, I am very sure he would find one in his church, take time to study her, there must be people that can help him run a background checks on her in the church, before making her his wife. No, go package trouble give your quiet friend all in the name of trying to help o!
. I understand with you. My friend doesn't want his family to do that, he believes they will likely give him a girl they can influence. He tries the church but it was a disaster according to him. He trusted money into the girl's hand, she couldn't give account of it. So remove Church and family members out of the equation. Trust me, he is a very smart person, he can deal with any pretense. Four girls he has tried his luck end up sucking him because he is generous. I am hoping he can get someone online, build friendship then see where it lead to. Trust me there are lot of ladies out there but getting a wife that fix your standard is one hell of a game.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by Caramia2020(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2021
I will advise u look within ur location or someone close to u should recommend for u, bcoz since u put working class expect more of leeches from here.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:
I will advise u to look within ur location or someone close to u should recommend for u, bcoz since u put working-class expect more leeches from here.
. I have few single ladies in my circle very decent but only focus on their job. They don't want to marry. Again He doesn't want to be with another tribe only IBO.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by Caramia2020(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I have few single ladies in my circle very decent but only focus on their job. They don't want to marry. Again He doesn't want to be with another tribe only IBO.
Ok o, den go to ur village n u won't wait for too long before ur desires will be fulfilled.
Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

Ok o, den go to ur village n u won't wait for too long before our desires will be fulfilled.
. I don't have a life in my village. I am a total stranger there. What is wrong with the online arrangements? I met my girl on nairaland and it's going well between us. He can also try his luck.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend by RightToReject(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Your friend might be smart, as you have posited, but he's certainly neither discerning nor clever, just as you, for the following reasons:

- He ought to have known long ago that you as his friend discernment and cleverness aren't your forte - conceit is - therefore, you're not the kind of person to assign a task like this, its unnecessariness notwithstanding.

- He ought not to have been needing someone to help him look for a woman to marry in this age out of lack of option, his supposed gentleness/reclusiveness notwithstanding, and couldn't have had difficulties distinguishing reasonable women from the unreasonable ones quickly anywhere.

- The four previous girls in his life that took advantage of his assumed generosity would not have succeeded in their shenanigans.

Yes, there are both good and bad women everywhere, this forum inclusive, but a clever and discerning person in your position could have easily identified them within a short interval and reach out to them privately, and wouldn't need to advertise in this manner, which is a recipe for disaster waiting to happen to your friend. Because with the amount of desperate disingenuous and opportunistic women that abound here and everywhere - of course, these bad qualities aren't exclusive to the female gender alone - this route you've taken will likely consume your friend in the long run.

My submission might sound bitter to your hearing, but truths have to be told, so no apologies.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Black Woman Know Her Place In The Family? / Why Are Some People So Difficult? / How Do I Eliminate These Crocroaches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.