Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? (661 Views)

Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by ojeffo: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
This should be posted in the Crime section because this is pure crime against the electorate. Let UA stop celebrating politicians when the manage to build some of these cheap roads or even high quality ones.

Re: Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by PehaKaso: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by Jirate(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
It Not The Governors Fault; That Is Erosion Doing What It Does Best In The Eastern Parts Of Nigeria. The Rains Are Here And Unless some Thing Is Done Speedily To that Bad Spot, It Will Cut that Road Into Two.

I am Not From The East But As A Student on I.T With Daily Star Newspapers in 1988, I Visited Several Erosion Sites Scattered Across Anambra State Then With The Committee that Was Set Up To Monitor Erosion, I Was Dumbfounded When I Saw The Damages Erosion Can Do and Has Been Doing in That Part Of Nigeria. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by frenzydilz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
This has nothing to do with quality of the road. Eroded from beneath
Re: Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by ashjay001(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
frenzydilz:
This has nothing to do with quality of the road. Eroded from beneath

It actually has! That's why we have civil engineers
Re: Is This The Millken Hill Road Of Three Weeks? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Compare that road with the ones below.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Time To Restructure – Francis Ewherido / Osun People Will Resist Rigging, Says Adeleke / Sacked Former SSS Boss Took Bribes To Betray Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.