Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam (37421 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by thickminaj(f): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nice... I wish all father's will teach their sons this...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by irunoko(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
At first, he sent this kid to intern at a mechanic workshop and now this wise man thought this same kid how to pound yam.

This boy will look back someday and just say 'Thank you Dad'.

There is a saying and I quote "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it."

Visit here for more photos and video >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/kunle-afolayan-teaches-his-son-how-to.html
exactly. Not the ones posing naked on social media with their kids or taking their kids to beer parlor thereby exposing them to obscene sights
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by meobizy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why is his son so skinny? Doesn't he eat pounded yam too?
If his mother taught him the skill why isn't his wife the one in charge of teaching the child?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:
Is this not the same child that is learning mechanic?? grin

All for his good...

If not that luminouz cannot pound...
your mast like agbalumo
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by menwongo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
meobizy:

I'm here wondering how this story relates to the topic posted. If I tell you to post a factual record of the Stalin event you'll start grumbling and acting belligerent.

Please stick to the subject next time.
Am never told you are the owner of nairaland...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:
Is this not the same child that is learning mechanic?? grin

All for his good...

If not that luminouz cannot pound...
your mawt like agbalumo
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Tfocus: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
That's good idea. At least, woman no fit do shakara for him
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by PotatoSalad(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Last week, he took him to mechanics workshop to go and learn. Today he was teaching how to pound yam.
We are expecting another photo tomorrow Kunle.
Nonsense.
It's is social media account, bloggers are the ones making it look like a big deal.
Besides Facebook will ask you "what's on your mind".
So calm down my friend

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Ridbaay: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no sabi pound yam.. I no ready to learn too
u only sabi poundo yam
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Ridbaay: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Last week, he took him to mechanics workshop to go and learn. Today he was teaching how to pound yam.
Nonsense.
atleast better than showing us pics depicting him learning shakushaku dance steps or dreadlock hairdo

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Enoch07: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
NEWS!!!�
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by donnie(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
beeblack:
Thanks for the Knowledge and skill passing around. Nobody knows tomorrow, your son can choose Catering over other Courses when he grows.

This is the Soup for the P/yam, I'm waiting

Hmmmm.... is that pork?

Hope so, I prefer pork to beef.

I know some pipu who'll slaughter human beings to save their useless beef.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Subonbon(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Nonsense.
I think say na only me dey see am..... This is the only nonsense. Nigeria is still backward

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by eyinjuege: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
I love pounded yam, and can't eat the poundo flour own.
However, I can't pound for the life of me.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Mydazz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
At first, he sent this kid to intern at a mechanic workshop and now this wise man thought this same kid how to pound yam.

This boy will look back someday and just say 'Thank you Dad, you prepared me well ahead for the future'.

There is a saying and I quote "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it."

Visit here for more photos and video >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/kunle-afolayan-teaches-his-son-how-to.html

Only and only if it's not all for social media

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by luminouz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Four40:

your mawt like agbalumo
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!
This is 9000volts..

Cc queenbetsy!!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by queenbetsy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Four40:

your mawt like agbalumo
sho gbadun??
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!
This is 9000volts..

Cc queenbetsy!!!
he's gonna receive heavy slaps now
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by queenbetsy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
Well.....u need to gimme the diameter of the pestle!!!
the slices of yam na... Olodo rabata
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Lampert505(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
How this thing take make frontpage?the mood wey carry am come frontpage suppose chop ban
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:
sho gbadun?? he's gonna receive heavy slaps now
Lmaooooo!!!!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:
the slices of yam na... Olodo rabata
Olodo rogbodo!!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Caseless: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2018
I'm impressed
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by donqx: 1:06am On Jul 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

Nah, thats for rice.

This here is the right soup for pounded yam.

Your head de dere wink

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Adek15(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2018
oshe11:
You know this country is fvcked up when ALL the extensions inside your NYSC lodge is faulty or removed

Corruption is ROOTED inside the System
white fowl, it's removed for a good reason

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by imperiouxx(m): 5:39am On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Does he want to kill this boy?

He enrolled him as mechanic apprentice and now this? angry

No be my pikin sha, so kwantinu

I was searching to see if anyone will say this.

I think he's only looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by zedman1(m): 6:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

Nah, thats for rice.

This here is the right soup for pounded yam.
you people should stop this careless online display of delicious soup abeg. I don't know about you, I don't know your condition, your name, where you come from or any other details about you, but be aware that I just woke up from sleep and I'm very hungry. Oya delete it.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by rhektor(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no sabi pound yam.. I no ready to learn too

Your case is different
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by coluka: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Pounded yam don dey hungry me now
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by jaybee3(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

This boy will look back someday and just say 'Thank you Dad, you prepared me well ahead for the future'.

The one that sent his boy for mechanical apprenticeship is Kunle Afod.

This one is Kunle Afolayan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.