Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam (37392 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Nollywood filmmaker and actor, Kunle Afolayan revealed that he cant thank his mother enough for teaching him to be useful in the kitchen where he learnt how to pound yam and he has decided to pass on the culinary skill to his son.

He shared a video of himself passing on the skill of pounding yam to his son and wrote;

"I can only thank Maami for teaching me to be useful in the kitchen. Am passing it on. Iyan ati efo riro loading"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/kunle-afolayan-teaches-his-son-how-to.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN9-8vJDNHk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
At first, he sent this kid to intern at a mechanic workshop and now this wise man thought this same kid how to pound yam.

This boy will look back someday and just say 'Thank you Dad, you prepared me well ahead for the future'.

There is a saying and I quote "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it."

Visit here for more photos and video >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/kunle-afolayan-teaches-his-son-how-to.html

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
I no sabi pound yam.. I no ready to learn too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
What a great achievement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by itspzpics(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
This guy sha
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by beeblack: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the Knowledge and skill passing around. Nobody knows tomorrow, your son can choose Catering over other Courses when he grows.

This is the Soup for the P/yam, I'm waiting

27 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Youngstar76(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fvv

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by TopsyKrete: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Just remember to dish my own

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by twentyk(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Emmafe(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol, na only to chop me sabi do o

For Samsung phones... Check my signature
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by oshe11: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
You know this country is fvcked up when ALL the extensions inside your NYSC lodge is faulty or removed

Corruption is ROOTED inside the System

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lacoach: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good home training.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by adesharp2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
how dis one take be new abeg

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by menwongo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
� Joseph Stalin was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place.

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to homes of political office holders during Christmas and Sallah periods to go and collect peanuts?

�Do you see the crowd that welcome our politicians during campaign and when they steal into the villages after elections?

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Share & let your government know we know. Old story, ageless in meaning. True today as it was during Joseph Stalin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by cinoedhunter: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Omo Yoruba to shaprapra grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Highly commendable.
Husband materials should learn from this.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Born2Breed(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
beeblack:
Thanks for the Knowledge and skill passing around. Nobody knows tomorrow, your son can choose Catering over other Courses when he grows.

This is the Soup for the P/yam, I'm waiting

Nah, thats for rice.

This here is the right soup for pounded yam.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
All for the camera...
Instead make you teach am behind camera
Mtcheeeww

Meanwhile.... Usain Bolt is ready for his debut

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by queenbetsy(f): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is this not the same child that is learning mechanic?? grin

All for his good...

If not that luminouz cannot pound...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Koolface4u: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Lazy youth smiley wink

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nightmareo07: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yeye
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good father...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Owaincouncil: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Last week, he took him to mechanics workshop to go and learn. Today he was teaching how to pound yam.
We are expecting another photo tomorrow Kunle.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:

All for his good...

cheesy
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:

All for his good...

Babe.....I can pound like die grin
I've been pounding since I was 13...grandma taught me!!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Blindspender(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alaye Japaa!!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by ojay2053(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Nah, thats for rice.

This here is the right soup for pounded yam.
Correct, na ya mama born you, the guy that uploaded stew must be ofe mmanu guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Does he want to kill this boy?

He enrolled him as mechanic apprentice and now this? angry

No be my pikin sha, so kwantinu

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lonelydora: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Are you married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele-bello Shares First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.