Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam (37424 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
lonelydora:

Are you married?
Yes o
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Nah, thats for rice.

This here is the right soup for pounded yam.

Madam, this thing that you’re doing, is it good? grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by RexTramadol1: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
All I see is that apoti in the kitchen

Givin me memories.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by queenbetsy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
luminouz:

Babe.....I can pound like die grin
I've been pounding since I was 13...grandma taught me!!
really?? cheesy

Are you serious?? cheesy

Okay then. If you put four slices of yam in the mortar, pound for 5 mins, add little water and add 6 slices of yam, calculate the perimeter of the mortar. Take pie to be 3.147 wink
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes o

Your husband do not demand for pounded yam sometimes?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
lonelydora:

Your husband do not demand for pounded yam sometimes?
They stand to pound yam in their place. I tried but I can't get it right. They laugh at me cos I couldn't hold the pestle. I give up trying
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lordcrypto: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no sabi pound yam.. I no ready to learn too
you go tey for your papa house Alapa stainless undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
lordcrypto:
you go tey for your papa house Alapa stainless undecided
Okay, I dey wait you to come marry me
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
It awo nko?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lonelydora: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
They stand to pound yam in their place. I tried but I can't get it right. They laugh at me cos I couldn't hold the pestle. I give up trying

Okay. A good woman you are. At least, trying to learn. Thought you didn't even care to learn. Keep it up
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lordcrypto: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Okay, I dey wait you to come marry me
grin nah, go and learn how to pound first.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
lonelydora:

Okay. A good woman you are. At least, trying to learn. Thought you didn't even care to learn. Keep it up
They'll pound a basin within 20 minutes but no matter how I try, it won't stick together.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
lordcrypto:
grin nah, go and learn how to pound first.
You'll teach megrin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by breezeng: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
So, because he is teaching his son how to pound yam, that should be on Nairaland. That is his private affairs and his bisiness. All these are rubbish and arant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lordcrypto: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
You'll teach megrin
I no get time cheesy
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by lonelydora: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
They'll pound a basin within 20 minutes but no matter how I try, it won't stick together.

Your boy is handsome.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by phemmyfour: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no sabi pound yam.. I no ready to learn too
come make I pound you
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:
really?? cheesy

Are you serious?? cheesy

Okay then. If you put four slices of yam in the mortar, pound for 5 mins, add little water and add 6 slices of yam, calculate the perimeter of the mortar. Take pie to be 3.147 wink

Lmaooooo!!!
Well.....u need to gimme the diameter of the pestle!!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
menwongo:
� Joseph Stalin was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place.

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to homes of political office holders during Christmas and Sallah periods to go and collect peanuts?

�Do you see the crowd that welcome our politicians during campaign and when they steal into the villages after elections?

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Share & let your government know we know. Old story, ageless in meaning. True today as it was during Joseph Stalin
wow this is so deep
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
phemmyfour:
come make I pound you
Nairalanders and wahalagrin

World people leave me alone
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
is pounding of yam now indigenous to yorubas....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Oyindidi(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
lonelydora:

Your boy is handsome.
Thanks dear
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by itsmeurLady(f): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Nah, thats for rice.

This here is the right soup for pounded yam.

Nope this is much better (for me though) grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by holuphisayor(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
if you like pound maize grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by godunia(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Next he will teach him how to ride Keke Napep... Jack of all trade... Shild
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why is he teaching the boy an obsolete skill? There are yam pounders and pounded yam flour.

This is like the herdsmen passing down nomadic herding skills in the 21st century
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by kennisman(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is that not his Mekalik son be dt, yesterday his was teaching him how to fix car, today how to pound yam maybe tomorrow is how to pack shiit, who knows. I pray he will nt scatter his son brain with this knowledge.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by 3kay945(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
beeblack:
Thanks for the Knowledge and skill passing around. Nobody knows tomorrow, your son can choose Catering over other Courses when he grows.

This is the Soup for the P/yam, I'm waiting

I decided not to eat this night after taking Amala this evening but now you have awaken my craving for food.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by adeneeyee: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wetin be the name of this movie? Kunle Afolayan have no meaningful thing doing again, He came up with the idea of showing us how he is maltreating his own son. Useless Actor wants to stay relevant
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by meobizy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
menwongo:
� Joseph Stalin was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place.

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to homes of political office holders during Christmas and Sallah periods to go and collect peanuts?

�Do you see the crowd that welcome our politicians during campaign and when they steal into the villages after elections?

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Share & let your government know we know. Old story, ageless in meaning. True today as it was during Joseph Stalin
I'm here wondering how this story relates to the topic posted. If I tell you to post a factual record of the Stalin event you'll start grumbling and acting belligerent.

Please stick to the subject next time.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam by Yankee101: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Machine dey na. U go jus peel the small boy hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.