Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? (502 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by djfabmusik(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good evening all, i want to ask an important question. Is it right to give out money meant for tithe to someone in need? e.g someone having medical issue like Cancer, accident victim etc etc. please i need your reply thanks.
Re: Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by mymadam(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
YES
Re: Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
thats what tith is meant for not giving it to ur pastor

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by Krusty: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.
Re: Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by delkuf(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
thats what tith is meant for not giving it to ur pastor
really. did you read your Bible at all
Re: Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
really. did you read your Bible at all

guy abeg no start
Re: Is It Right To Give Out Money Meant For Tithe To Someone In Need? by djfabmusik(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks to you all

(1) (Reply)

The Way Atheists Read The Bible / 35 Bullets On Pastor David Elijah. My Take As A Christian. / Five Things Jesus Christ Paid For Mankind For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.