Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,978 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths (979 Views)

Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by zicoraads: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
So a friend of mine - who by the way is a staunch APC supporter - posted a post this evening, asking for Tiv sons and daughters who will like to form a 'volunteer group' in support of President Buhari. For someone whose friends are majorly those from his party, the comments on his wall is a reflection of how an average Tiv man and woman feels about this Government. Be it those in Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa or Abuja and even Niger. Never again!

See some of the comments below.

1 Like

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
More...

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Vos1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sai baba!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
OK, what do you want me to say. maybe someone below me might have something to say
Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by bedspread: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
The Benue People have Said it all!
I hv nothing else to Say...

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Shelumiel: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Interesting development. ..

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by eyeview: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
...that which igbos saw from a distance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by nNEOo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
The stench of his body odor...... Buhahahaha, I didn't mention any body's name oh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by resurgent2019: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari is the harbinger of terrorism, sorrow, hardship and death.

Nigerians reject Buhari and all that he stands for.

5 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by SolutionMee: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Me: Buhari

How many times did I called you

Buhari: 3 times Barrister

Me: It's just once dullard

BTW...

Is it because am wearing suit that makes you to be calling me a Barrister

Dunce

I'm a businessman if you don't know

Buhari: So Businessmen too used to wear suit I didn't know all this while

Kai zonba... That's why I've not been wearing it ooo

Thanks for telling me

I'll definitely surprise my cows by taking care of dem with a lovely suit

The first class citizens of the country

Me: I failed

Trying to have a reasonable conversation with Bubu is the beginning of failure while Bubu himself is the end of it

1 Like

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by ChangetheChange: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oshiomole be like

1 Like

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Kingspin(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
You for market Bin Laden

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Ojiofor: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Asari Dokubo said when you want to dine with the devil you go with a long spoon but in the case of Buhari he have searched and couldn't find spoon long enough to use and dine with him.And I concur.

3 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by RussianKGB: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Some humans are really stupid. Even Buhari will be amazed at the stupidity. Even Aisha Buhari knows her husband is super useless. Benue indigenes have really suffered.

4 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by DogmaNation: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari n his idiotic pigs thinks Nigerians are imb*eciles. In 2019 Nigerians will show this idiot how badly he has been hated. U can't send ur herdsmen or the useless Fulani army who can't defeat bokoharam,on a killing spray n u expect Nigerians to love n vote for u. Thunder fire Buhari for yansh!

5 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Racoon(m): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Benue people will find themselves to blame if they end up accepting this bunch of killers again into their lives.

5 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Sirjamo: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2018
Wailers are block headed, they leant nothing from the brutal defeat they suffered in Ekiti just few weeks ago.

You all should put your doctors on speed dial before next February, Buhari is going nowhere even if it will make you all die of hate.
Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Herdsmen: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2018
We gonna chase this crazy bald head out of the town.. Marley Bob.

Back to daura is a must..

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Sharpshooota: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2018
No sane Nigerian youth will vote for Buhari....

Period

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Herdsmen: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Sirjamo:
Wailers are block headed, they leant nothing from the brutal defeat they suffered in Ekiti just few weeks ago.

You all should put your doctors on speed dial before next February, Buhari is going nowhere even if it will make you all die of hate.

We know your fears... Una no wan follow the dullard go tend him cows for daura..

But una no get choice..back to daura una dey go..cows una must tend..

Tell your chief dullard..ekiti is not general presidential election..

You zombies are all wishing he rigs ..but then ..
He should rig and die with his cows...cos naija go too hot for una..

Back to daura is a must..2019 go clear una eyes and maybe cure una zombeism

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Metuh: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari issa disaster

2 Likes

Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by Sirjamo: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Herdsmen:

We know your fears... Una no wan follow the dullard go tend him cows for daura..

But una no get choice..back to daura una dey go..cows una must tend..

Tell your chief dullard..ekiti is not general presidential election..

You zombies are all wishing he rigs ..but then ..
He should rig and die with his cows...cos naija go too hot for una..

Back to daura is a must..2019 go clear una eyes and maybe cure una zombeism
Stop blabbing, see you next February.
Re: Any 2019 Project Associated With Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Benue Youths by OfficialAPCNig: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Sirjamo:

If you are planning to rig again, then be ready for PDP's parallel government.

Period!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki / Unbelievable!! See What Orji Kalu Was Spotted Doing Today(Photos) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.