Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS (17931 Views)

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Moukandjo: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

His command and control economic policies ensured that millions of bankers lost their jobs. I was surprised today when a friend told me his brother(a banker) had to emigrate to the US in search of greener pastures, leaving his young wife and baby in Nigeria.

Millions of families especially in the south of Nigeria have been destroyed due to the destructive policies of the regime and most don’t even have the luxury of emigrating anywhere so we see the family unit hugely strained and breaking up due to economic pressures. A lot of people are seething with anger and frustration at what is going on and you BMCs want another 4 years for Buhari? This is in addition to the divisive and disruptive posture of Buhari. He has overseen the cleansing of the Benue valley, with the concomitant humanitarian crisis that pursued large agrarian families from the farmland.

This are some of the reasons we are convinced that Buhari supporters are some of the most wicked and vilest Individuals these are on this earth to even contemplate that Nigerians should continue to bear this yoke for another 4 years. Don’t you have pity on your fellow men?

I am short for words to describe buhariguy and other BMCs on Nairaland.
But banks are making a lot of profit now, some for the first time in more than a decade!
Is that due to bad economy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by SirLakes: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Sai baba grin

Welcome to Nigeria.... The headquarters of poverty in the world

Say change!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by banio: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
All the government needs to do is check companies profit and force them to employ accordingly. Work and profit meant for 100 people will be done and shared by 9 people.

Government should implement labour laws and see unemployment disappear. Banks, IOCs and other sectors MUST stop casualisation of Nigerians.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by nwosu35: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2018
SpatialKing:
FTC
I support the Back2Daura 2019 movement
Buhari has destroyed our economy....

You all said you wanted change, we must re-elect Him, this time l will definitely campaign and trek for him, all those that voted am sure that they are suffering too, but may Jah never allow me and my household to suffer shame.
We all must enjoy this together.

CHIKINNAH
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by joncom(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2018
This hardship we are facing is a well thought out plan. They made dollar scarce to stiffen the 5%. They ensured business down south south close to also frustrate the 5%. We are all know the north are already used to the suffering as their leaders deliberately make them so, that way they have total control over them. Most of the interventions like school feeding programmes, Abacha loot sharing the north are the most beneficiary. Military bases are been built in the north and most loans taken are also tailored to the North. I know this people are planing something, but God pass them.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by nwosu35: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2018
SirLakes:
Sai baba grin

Welcome to Nigeria.... The headquarters of poverty in the world

Say change!

CHANGE!!! we ve changed and now we are progressing,

PROGRESS
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
5 millions job has already be created through rice farming alone.
From 3m rice farmers to 8m rice farmers.

Other farmers have increase from 10m to 25m farmers.
we understand you live in the village, loads of us do not!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Moukandjo: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Thisis2raw:
but his bad way of handling the economy did.
A man that only thinks of farm and cows only.
While other side of the world, their President thinks of technology, innovation and great economical ideas
When this same NBS tells you good news later, you'll say it's a lie!
By the way, did they tell you how many people gained employment within the past 21 months too?

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by nwosu35: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2018
joncom:
This hardship we are facing is a well thought out plan. They made dollar scarce to stiffen the 5%. They ensured business down south south close to also frustrate the 5%. We are all know the north are already used to the suffering as their leaders deliberately make them so, that way they have total control over them. Most of the interventions like school feeding programmes, Abacha loot sharing the north are the most beneficiary. Military bases are been built in the north and most loans taken are also tailored to the North. I know this people are planing something, but God pass them.

We are progressing, that's what we call PROGRESS!!!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by AreaFada2: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2018
Zombies will soon label NBC GEJ fan club powered by Ipob.
Never mind NBC belongs to FG. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by erico2k2(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
banio:
All the government needs to do is check companies profit and force them to employ accordingly. Work and profit meant for 100 people will be done and shared by 9 people.

Government should implement labour laws and see unemployment disappear. Banks, IOCs and other sectors MUST stop casualisation of Nigerians.
You cant force a company to Employ, if it is that easy Maybe Government Agencies should employ more, cant you see the fault in your reasoning?
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Moukandjo: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
nwosu35:

You all said you wanted change, we must re-elect Him, this time l will definitely campaign and trek for him, all those that voted am sure that they are suffering too, but may Jah never allow me and my household to suffer shame.
We all must enjoy this together.

CHIKINNAH
Why are you still so bitter that we voted out an incompetent, daft buffoon from Otuoke, under whom there was massive hunger as states couldn't pay salaries for months?
If the Otuoke dunce thinks Nigerians miss him, he can show face again na!

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by nwosu35: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2018
MrPolitics:
Back2Daura2019.

This baba must go

He is not going anywhere, now we are progressing, he must stay, you asked for it, and we all have it. PROGRESS!!!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by AreaFada2: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

I and many people I know have given up farming. After herdsmen murdered people in the area. I dare not risk the lives of people to go work for me. This is not even middle belt o. Niger Delta. A GUY who lived in Sweden for 30 years and returned to investing in farming was kidnapped and murdered by herdsmen in the same area just weeks ago.
Please learn to face reality. It is not all a about politics.

3 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Moukandjo: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2018
nwosu35:

He is not going anywhere, now we are progressing, he must stay, you asked for it, and we all have it. PROGRESS!!!
Your demonic party is still NEVER an option! We remember their evil reign clearly!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by davidodiba(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2018
And some heartless baboons are still licking Buhari's balls....
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Mcreloaded(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
did buhari sack any bankers or pilots?

Is even encouraging more White collar jobs like more pilots will be available as Nigeria air wil commence.

More engineers are now working as a result of increase in infrastructural development across the country.

Doing your job very well.
If only you can relax and go through all what you post then you will realise you are trying too hard to sell Nigerians a failed president.
Also try teaching the BBQ guy how to do a better job it looks like he is still learning how to deceive people.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

You are a fool. Let your father take cutlass and go to the farm. If everybody becomes farmers,who will buy foods. You this slowpoke,your #30k monthly allowance will soon finish. Start saving your money before 2019 general election.

3 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by tonyhoney: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2018
;
buhariguy:
this report was when we were in recession
grin
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by chibabyboy: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
You must be thinking through your anus young man. Just in the 90s here,
prof in China once dropped their ties and enter farm.
They were able to generate wealth through their population,

If we can feed ourselves as a nation and reduced importation,
With our population in African, we will be self sufficient, and the gain can be use to advanced technology.
[/quote]
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by gurunlocker: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2018
And they keep masturbating about a 2 years Npower contract job, lying about providing 10 million blue collar jobs that doesn't exist.

Useless and wasteful government!

Still some unfortunate being want us to continue with this directionless government.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Ahmeduana(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2018
And some nuisance said i should re-enforce this failed goverment.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by resurgent2019: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

But banks are making a lot of profit now, some for the first time in more than a decade!
Is that due to bad economy?

Which banks are making profit? Kindly furnish me with a link from a credible source to substantiate your claims, please.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by zickky: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Sincerely, I wonder how you reason, objectivity and patriotism has been sacrificed at the alter of sentiments and tribal allegiance, what a shame.

With your professed statistics, juxtapose the current price of a bag of rice to what's obtainable before this administration, perhaps you'll deny the truth staring at you.

For your information most developed nations practice mechanised farming hence they have more than enough to spare with just a fraction providing nation, this archaic mentality of having everyone turn farmer is pure crap

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by OfficialAPCNig: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2018
raystanley:
Better used; sophisticated slowpoke.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by gbula: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Every time I marvel at how low your mediocrity drops..

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by buhariguy(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2018
udemzyudex:

Hmmm..

The government will shout go into farming, people like you will also shout go into farming, you think its easy to just go into farming without doing your homework well?

Have the government provide amenities, affordable fertilisers, is there a market for the product? Do they have the tools to to store their product?

You'll just be shouting farming farming farming. Na so e easy?

Tell your president to create more jobs, after all he promise 3 million jobs yearly.

Nonsense.
buhariguy:
so buhari dismantled the technology your past corrupt leaders installed?

We are still in this agrarian stage because your corrupt past leaders failed to work when others were advancing, they were looting when others were developing.

As I always say,
We are starting from the beginning to have a solid foundation that will last.

We need to be self sufficient first to be able to feed ourselves without importating what we can produced,
People are hungry due to the past leaders looting.
Even to provide basis need like basis amenities was a problem.

buhari is doing that now
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Come 2019 we have to issue APC red card!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by madridsta007(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

LOL. Ghost rice farmers.

Where’s your NBS source? BMC is not a source we can reference.

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by gbula: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
just in the 90s here,
prof in China once dropped their ties and enter farm.
They were able to generate wealth through their population,

If we can feed ourselves as a nation and reduced importation,
With our population in African, we will be self sufficient, and the gain can be use to advanced technology.

I really wanted to insult you, but you are not worth it... get a picture of the worse place in China before they went for farming and take a picture of the worse place in Nigeria now... in the 90s, China was already in the top 5 countries.. and they went for mechanized farming which also uses technologies... please educate yourself...

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Modarun(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

you mean these type of rice farming abi?

http://connect.afrimash.com/rice-importation-okada-riders-operates-new-route-in-katsina/?v=7516fd43adaa

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by udemzyudex(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=69823526][/quote]

Hahaha, why do you like bringing in the past whenever Buhari is being attacked, ok I understand, you're Buhariguy grin your buhari promise Nigerians heaven and earth that's why he was voted into power after many attempt.

It's left for him to do is job and stop bringing the past administration into it.

Anybody that can do the job is allowed even if it's in APC but bringing Buhari back into power is a no no. We have seen his incompetence already, and that's enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secretary Vacancy For a Company based in Warri Delta / A Letter To Unemployed People / Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.