Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara (15428 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Atiku’s Eligibility: Senator Caution APC To Trend Carefully. / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by zakim(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Some members of the House of Representatives, under the auspices of Parliamentary Democrats Group (PDG) have cautioned the All Progressives Congress (APC) to avoid intimidating Speaker Yakubu Dogara over his plans to dump the party.

Spokesman of the group, Timothy Golu (PDP, Plateau) who presented the lawmakers’ position after a meeting in Abuja yesterday, described “APC’s desperate attempt to keep Dogara in the party” as “sheer waste of time.”

The group said, Dogara reserves the right to defect to any political party of his choice without fear of impeachment as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, saying APC has no right to sack him from the position.

“It is laughable that the APC is begging the Speaker to remain in a party that has failed. Whereas the APC worked against his emergence, other members who saw his nationalistic spirit voted for him.

“He is the speaker of the House of Representatives, not of the APC,” Golu said.

The group wondered why APC wants to retain the Speaker’s position after humiliating Dogara and his associates from the ward congress of the party in Bauchi State.

It accused the Adams Oshiomhole-led APC of ‘impunity and undemocratic conduct,’ saying lawmakers were solidly behind the Speaker and would ensure that he retained his position even after defection.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-caution-apc-over-plan-to-remove-dogara-263216.html

3 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Vos1(m): 5:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Simply say PDP instead of PDG. I stand with buhari grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Thisis2raw(m): 5:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Chai no na so APC take finish??
I just like how GEJ is mute at the moment, watching those that crippled his Govt take a piece of their own pill

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by escodotman: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2018
They can only try

1 Like

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Fuckyoumod: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2018
K
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by mercyp001(f): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:
Simply say PDP instead of PDG. I stand with bihari grin
You stand with bihari? You do not even know what you stand with, I do not blame you. After 2019 election, u will stand with electric pole.
Z for zoneB

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2018
The constitution does not stop dogara from leaving and only 2/3 can impeach him as speaker.

Buhari followers always say, buhari is doing something right, thats why defectors are leaving..

Please what is he doing right?

-The economy is in shambles
-States are turned to burial sites
-Unemployment at its peak
-Nepotistic appointments
-Cabals looting
-40% increase in debt
-If they claim to have shut the CBN, why is our reserve not shoring up with oil at $70 benchmark?
- why do we still have to sustain the dollar at $360?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Vos1(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2018
mercyp001:

You stand with bihari? You do not even know what you stand with, I do not blame you. After 2019 election, u will stand with electric pole.
Z for zoneB
Kai e pain am wella

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Sincerely I have come to understand what politics is all about using Nigeria politics as a major case study with reference from the activities of the two dominant parties..

I don't think I would have learnt what politics is all about practically from any higher institution in Nigeria than observing and keenly following the political terain of this country ..

Naija politicians I haIL una ooo ....you guyz are the real political lecturers am looking for cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by yanabasee(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:
Simply say PDP instead of PDG. I stand with bihari grin

With "BIHARI"....??.....

He's been reduced to absolutely nothing due to his body odour!!

3 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by mercyp001(f): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:

Kai e pain am wella
Shameless man! You need to hide your face, you can not even spell the name of your god correctly.

8 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Vos1(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2018
mercyp001:

Shameless man! You need to hide your face, you can not even spell the name of your god correctly.
Shameless woman! But you need to hide your face too in shame after 16 years of misrule from your money sucking party. PDP can rule Nigerians only in their imaginations grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by LibertyRep: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2018
If you Tanbuwal mi, I will Dogara you.

APC should just let it slide.
You can't hail Tambuwal in 2014 and condemn Dogara in 2018 for the same act. It's call double standard.

9 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Vos1(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2018
yanabasee:

With "BIHARI"....??.....

He's been reduced to absolutely nothing due to his body odour!!
Same way oga jona was reduced from federal politics to otuoke politics

1 Like

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by mercyp001(f): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:

Shameless woman! But you need to hide your face too in shame after 16 years of misrule from your money sucking party. PDP can only rule Nigerians only in their imaginations grin
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. Continue with your stupidity!

20 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Vos1(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2018
mercyp001:

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. Continue with you stupidity!
Sorry woman no one is getting dirty here. Simply say you detest the truth tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by nNEOo(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2018
There should be heavy fine if any prostitute so desire to switch parties

Comfuced souls...... I jus hate buhari's body odor.

1 Like

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Racoon(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
APC have confirmed itself as a group of intolerant, vindictive And desperate gang of power-hungry but grossly incompetent people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Mobadapp: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Sai dogira

2 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by siraj1402(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Yes it's his right he he want to defects, let him do and see wonder.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by BrosPeter: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2018
They can't remove Dogara.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by arthurwillia(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Check my signature please
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Taah!
Na u e pain wella...Lol
apc is collapsing !!!
Vos1:

Kai e pain am wella

2 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Firefire(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Philinho(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2018
I think APC will tend to set the country on fire if they lose In 2019 cos they can't manage failure or learn from it

2 Likes

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by goodyjiffy: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:
Simply say PDP instead of PDG. I stand with buhari grin
absolutely Right. dogara he is now in confusion

1 Like

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by olakmarshall(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Chai no na so APC take finish??
I just like how GEJ is mute at the moment, watching those that crippled his Govt take a piece of their own pill
sorry how are they finished? App are still the majority in the house and under Nigeria constitution the majority produce the speaker .
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by FundmengREP: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Aside from the obvious name difference in the political parties, what else?
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by yazach: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2018
zakim:
Some members of the House of Representatives, under the auspices of Parliamentary Democrats Group (PDG) have cautioned the All Progressives Congress (APC) to avoid intimidating Speaker Yakubu Dogara over his plans to dump the party.

Spokesman of the group, Timothy Golu (PDP, Plateau) who presented the lawmakers’ position after a meeting in Abuja yesterday, described “APC’s desperate attempt to keep Dogara in the party” as “sheer waste of time.”

The group said, Dogara reserves the right to defect to any political party of his choice without fear of impeachment as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, saying APC has no right to sack him from the position.

“It is laughable that the APC is begging the Speaker to remain in a party that has failed. Whereas the APC worked against his emergence, other members who saw his nationalistic spirit voted for him.

“He is the speaker of the House of Representatives, not of the APC,” Golu said.

The group wondered why APC wants to retain the Speaker’s position after humiliating Dogara and his associates from the ward congress of the party in Bauchi State.

It accused the Adams Oshiomhole-led APC of ‘impunity and undemocratic conduct,’ saying lawmakers were solidly behind the Speaker and would ensure that he retained his position even after defection.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-caution-apc-over-plan-to-remove-dogara-263216.html

Barking dogs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / OYSIEC Declares PDP Winner In 32 LGAs, Fixes Wednesday For Ido LG Election / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.