Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) (43325 Views)

Ortom Threatens APC Chairman, Oshiomhole With N10b Suit / Defectors To Apc Chairman: Oshiomhole Will Eat His Words In 2019 / APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by rock003: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
mmb:
are u a wailer. Because wailers don't see any good in positive change by APC

The same way zombies will blame their mothers for tempting buhari if buhari is caught raaping their mothers?
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Kpress: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has replied his critics who accused him of handing over a nation at the verge of collapse to his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari.
Jonathan recounted the achievements of his government to include, handing over a country that produced the richest man in Africa.
Jonathan said, “I took over a Nigeria that was the second largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $270.5 billion in 2009,
I handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World with a GDP of $574 billion.
I handed over dollar exchange rate of N187 per Dollar official rate in our banks, compared to their N360 now official rate for a Dollar
“I inherited a Nigeria in which the trains were not working, and handed over a Nigeria in which citizens can safely travel by trains again.
I also inherited a country where illiteracy rate particularly in the Northern part was alarming.
READ FC Ifeanyi Ubah targets Champions League as they Battle Mountain of Fire
I handed over a country where every state in the North and indeed all the states had a Federal University. I inherited a country where there was total infrastructural decay in all the unity schools and colleges of education.
But I handed over a country with massive infrastructural improvement in almost higher institutions.
I inherited a country where agricultural inputs and production were almost zero.
But I handed over a country where a bag of rice was sold for N6,500 to N7000.
My regime since the establishment of ecological fund office did more irrigation dams in the North and other parts of the country than other subsequent administrations put together.
I inherited epileptic fuel supplies resulting to endless queues at the filling stations. I maintained despite enormous challenges of fuel subsidies and handed over a relatively stable fuel regime and also at a managed local price of N87 per litre.
I inherited a Nigeria that was a net importer of cement, and handed over a Nigeria that is a net exporter of cement.
In 2009 the richest Nigerian was the 5th richest man in Africa, but I handed over a Nigeria that produced the richest man in Africa.
The former President further stated ” I inherited a country where people were almost losing hope on the credibility of its electoral process but I noticed that democracy will continue to grow in the African continent if leaders value the process of elections more than the product of the process. I handed over electoral process that engendered fairness in its conduct and conclusiveness “.
He said, “Even in the 2015 general elections in my country, Nigeria, there was potential for major crisis if I was not a President duly elected by the will of the people.
“The campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian vs Muslims and North vs South divide.
Most World leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis.
Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls.
READ Disbelief as Innoson withdraws rights enforcement suit against EFCC
That is where the leadership question comes into play.
As a leader that was duly elected by the people, I considered the people’s interest first.
How do I manage my people to avoid killings and destruction of properties?
With the interest of the people propelling all the decisions I took, we were able to sail through.
Indeed, we sailed through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, ‘INEC’, having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it. We sailed through because I maintained and still believe that my personal ambition, interest is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian.
My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body.so how can anyone or APC lead federal Government blame PDP for their failure,,this is the reason Nigerians should vote out APC government2019,Nigerians elected buhari and APC to build Nigeria to greater height,more than the way Jonathan left,Nigerians most tell buhari again that,there didn't elect him to,devalue our naira from the previous exchange rate it was,Nigerians didn't elect buhari to destroy our economy, more the way he inherited it,Nigerians did not elect buhari to go there and start blaming previous government,as an excuse for him to work,Nigerians didn't elect buhari to destroy the unity of the country,Nigerians didn't elect buhari to make the country insecured more than the way he inherited it,,how can a landlord son blame his late dad for destroying the house he inherited,instead of the son to renovate the house and fixed things right more than the way his father left it,APC as turn into a cult group that when ever anyone decamp from it,it will turn to a war to condemn the person image or bring the person down politically,,APC hail otom and says all sort of achievement and even pass a vote of confidence on him,but immediately he defect to PDP he has turn to someone who misrule Benue in the eyes of APC ,Nigerians are watching,and we wont be deceived for the second time,APC members and ministers ,governors and leaders are praising buhari up and down just because there family have not been touch by herdsmen,or bokoharam,the day one of your family members is killed by herdsmen or bokoharam then you will know if the country is safe in the hands of buhari or not
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by rock003: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:

[s][/s]
This man dey always give una tough time why?

How? By begging ortom yesterday and abusing him today because the latter refused to remain in APC? Is it by speaking from both sides of the mouth or what? You are the ones opposing yourself.
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
[/b]
Princeofnigeria:
god[b] punish u till you and your generation dies you people can never step in oshomhole shoes.

No wonder you're still a lesbian
mods lalasticlala myndd 44 I hope u are seeing this!
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Ovamboland(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Destiny34:
he is sitting on blood of the innocent! the day he was elected as APC chairman was the day 200 people were murdered in plateaus state by herdsmen.

Abeg that punchline is the copyright of APC as opposition party, they used it against PDP with devastating effect.

PDP should try and be original, look for another punchline
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:
I cry for your future husband.

go and die
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by DonCortino: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
still looks same 'ol ugly to me. undecided
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Omeh22: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
waaa waaa man
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by kings09(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
mmb:
are u a wailer. Because wailers don't see any good in positive change by APC
Change such as killings by herdsmen is really positive.

May such reach ur family. Amen
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
PHILipu1:
From 2015.
APC gained KOGI,ONDO AND EKITI and defeated PDP to 2 in ANAMBRA.

PDP may gain KWARA,SOKOTO and BENUE (if Ortom is not impeach within this days).

y should ortom b impeached
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Muritino(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?

ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20

Therefore APC = PDP
QED.

I love this. You're a genius.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
mmb:
simple English you cannot comprehend. Lazy Youth!

akpa amu
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by uvalued(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
mmb:
Do you advice he maintains this outfit than the khaki?

...but changing cloth is not same as #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!! We will change president because #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Meritbaba:
One thing I like about this man is that he is ready to face opposition words for words, thereby giving the FG opportunity to concentrate on development of the country.
God Bless Nigeria
all this while, u mean d govt hasnt been concentrating on development? What have they been doing? Meanwhile, oshiomole actually sounds like he is d opposition cause I don't c who he is quarrelling with.
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:
I cry for your future husband.
We cry for ur present wife and children
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?

ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20

Therefore APC = PDP
QED.
Pythagoras weldone

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by emmyfemmy1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice one my chairman, this one better than khaki
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
---
Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Vornic: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
The cheap khaki he was wearing before was just a scam to make him look like he is one of the masses. The man has been one of the richest Nigerians since his days as NLC President
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by ollygee2008(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
That's APc uniform!
Re: APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) by Deziem(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Still UGLY[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.