Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos (49083 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Awooof dey run bele
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by alphaconde(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
lol from black to white
thats bleeching

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
People like cheap things. Anytime things are sold at ridiculously cheap price it is most likely it was stolen.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Lemonade01(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Awoof dey burst belle, alarm Don blow grin
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by FarahAideed: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:
Awoof dey purge belle. For him to repaint the vehicle, change number certified him as a long time criminal.

Yarimo, hope you're fine?

Yarimo and gavelslam have been missing here for days now ...hope They are ok .?
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by eghuan1(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
It's either some people are stupid or are practicing stupidity. How will you buy a GX470 for 500k? He should have known something was wrong now.

By the way MTN is practicing stupidity today o
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by SUNPET01: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Sorry na stone to death you dey, GX 470 for 500K and you buy am, Na your Dad sell am for you? na waoo even if the car engine almost cost more
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Bibitope01(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin You know na,BIG BOY TINZ
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Abdul3391(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
but it's not his fault na he didn't know it was stolen

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
I can paint him dancing to "o songi owenji o" in a bar
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by bluefilm: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Cheap article; big wahala. grin
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by tydi(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:
Awoof dey purge belle. For him to repaint the vehicle, change number certified him as a long time criminal.

you don't judge that way, maybe he does not like the colour the car came with and remind you if you buy a new car ,you are to change the registration number (including plate number)to that of the present owner .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
When you tell people to put trackers on their vehicles, they would be running their mouth.... It can be removed, it does not make sense etc etc etc

The beauty of trackers personified......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by victorian(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Serves him right, he should rot in jail.
Thinking he's smart buying SUV for 500k.
That's how one useless he goat on car section, was pricing one of my cars for sale 100k.

I told him, he shouldn't even pay anything, make he come collect free of charge, Ole!
Am not desperate to even sell it.. Make I dey use my car dey go jeje.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by victorian(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Serves him right, he should rot in jail.
Thinking he's smart buying SUV for 500k.
That's how one useless he goat on car section, was pricing one of my cars for sale 100k.

I told him, he shouldn't even pay anything, make he come collect free of charge, Ole!
Am not desperate to even sell it.. Make I dey use my car dey go jeje.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by megareal: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2018
I always talk am, if it's too cheap, then know that it is stolen or fake.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by chronique(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2018
What? A gx470 for 500k? That guy is a criminal and should not be released.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
I guess they're busy with other daily engagement.
One love.

FarahAideed:

Yarimo and gavelslam have been missing here for days now ...hope They are ok .?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
You make valid point but the amount of the SUV shocked

tydi:

you don't judge that way, maybe he does not like the colour the car came with and remind you if you buy a new car ,you are to change the registration number (including plate number)to that of the present owner .
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
afoltundeseun:
500,000 pere, elo ko bundle titun wa jor
na ur money nah..
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by iamjavadem(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Did u read the article?
otobasin2323:
who sold the car to him? Police self

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2018
This awoof nor go only run e belle and diarrhea he go get join .
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by gonkin(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2018
A car you cant buy for less than 2 million you bought for 500k. Well its why i like tracker in a car. If they steal your car, you wouldn't really worry about finding it.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by mokt(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2018
As long as he didn't buy it on Nairaland.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Some people Don bury their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2018
Money gone, vehicle gone. To avoid jail he will have to settle the police heavily. That is why i don't buy things that i can't verify the source.
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Anaskie(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:
When you tell people to put trackers on their vehicles, they would be running their mouth.... It can be removed, it does not make sense etc etc etc

The beauty of trackers personified......
Please how much does a good tracking device cost? I want to get one.

It's painful to see many people blaming the guy. It could have been any one of us. The seller may have told him that he had an urgent need of cash and wanted to sell off his car

Probably stories like my mother is sick... my father got arrested...I'm travelling out of the country and want to sell off my stuff...my rent is due and the landlord is threatening to evict me...etc etc.

My point is that these things do happen everyday. Stories like this scare me.

What's the guarantee that the vehicle we are currently driving isn't a stolen vehicle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Akabuking: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2018
Lexus 470 for 500k, my brother na MMM sell am give you?
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Anaskie:

Please how much does a good tracking device cost? I want to get one.

It's painful to see many people blaming the guy. It could have been any one of us. The seller may have told him that he had an urgent need of cash and wanted to sell off his car

Probably stories like my mother is sick... my father got arrested...I'm travelling out of the country and want to sell off my stuff...my rent is due and the landlord is threatening to evict me...etc etc.

My point is that these things do happen everyday. Stories like this scare me.

What's the guarantee that the vehicle we are currently driving isn't a stolen vehicle?

Loads of tracker installers on NL. Cost for a good tracker should not exceed N50K.....
Re: Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos by madgoat(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:

See your mumu reasoning. So if person buy vehicle him no go do change of ownership and get new registration for the vehicle abi? Besides repainting a purchased vehicle is at the discretion of the owner and not a crime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.