Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture (25453 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by seguno2: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:
The absurd shameful rubbish by your village isi ewu governor should be your primary concern.
grin grin grin

Are you a witch to know that I am not a Lagosian
I am concerned that APC has been stealing my money and taxes since 1999 with little to show for it.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by thinksense: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
this igbo people are like curse. they never see d truth and follow it.they are worse tribe on earth. they keep on suffering tenure upon tenure.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by otunbakolawole(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yet the statement by Okonjo was in 2015.. There was no time any government sold oil for $100 & yet still borrowed to pay salaries in the same breath. Stop peddling that lie.
PVision2020:

Alien can you Educate yourself please.
As at 2014 crude oil prices still averages 100usd. A govt that can save prior to 2014 when crude even sold at higher prices is that one a govt.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by PVision2020(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
otunbakolawole:
Yet the statement by Okonjo was in 2015.. There was no time any government sold oil for $100 & yet still borrowed to pay salaries in the same breath. Stop peddling that lie.
Don't try to be half intelligent. As at mid 2014 Okonjo has been raising alarm of an imminent recession, she even adviced Governors not to embark on any capital project but to rather focus on the payment of salaries. Almost all the states of the federation were owing backlogs of salaries as at 2014, which neccesitated PMB to dish bail out funds twice to states to clear their backlog of salaries. That she admitted to borrowing by February 2015 doesn't mean it started then. Even if we assume that it was early 2015, what happens to the surpluses of previous years? You don't enter recession by accident, it's the cumulative result of a consistent and systemic mismanagement of an Economy.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by dheilaw1(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another Jonathan awarded contract and initiative .. God bless Jonathan and I must comment Fashola for not neglecting the project even though his pace is too slow when compared to Jonathan's pace that took the bridge to 60 percent level in just less than 2 years
so where did the money go to? they stole it as usual that's what pdp is known for.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by dheilaw1(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2018
EponOjuku:

Shukudi, you're so ashamed of your parents and your ancestry that you had to use a Yoruba name.

Anyway, I don't blame you, it's not easy being a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot. Betrayal is in your DNA.
asotan Oro ba yin je
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by deomelo: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
seguno2:

Are you a witch to know that I am not a Lagosian
I am concerned that APC has been stealing my money and taxes since 1999 with little to show for it.
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob nonsense..
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by godliman: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2018
sarrki:

Thanks for the update

Those online raga muffins would have claimed its 90% complete when there lord was on throne
bro 60% completion is praise worthy gej tried lets be honest
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by Caseless: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another Jonathan awarded contract and initiative .. God bless Jonathan and I must comment Fashola for not neglecting the project even though his pace is too slow when compared to Jonathan's pace that took the bridge to 60 percent level in just less than 2 years
Comment? You lie a lot.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by Caseless: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2018
OEPHIUS:
This was the state as at 2015
farahaideed(this
moniker is ugly, meaningless and someone senseless under it) .

Can you see the stage in 2015?
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by FarahAideed: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Caseless:
farahaideed(this
moniker is ugly, meaningless and someone senseless under it) .

Can you see the stage in 2015?

Liar look at the stage in early 2015 ...you think you can formulate lies when I have access to facts ..Hell No!!!!!...You used lies to usher Buhari into power and you think you will use the same lies to keep him there ...Hell No!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by otunbakolawole(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2018
point is nobody sold oil at $100 and still borrowed to pay salaries at same, stop that lie, as for the surplus, ask rotimi amechi, who attacked the savings the federal govt wanted to make, he even sued, that the money be shared. The same 'mismanagement' is still here with us, oil is well above $70 for months now, yet at last count over 18 states still owe salaries. Bail out: the bail out PMB brought from duara abi? Kindly mention one oil dependent nation dat didn't go into recession?

PVision2020:

Don't try to be half intelligent. As at mid 2014 Okonjo has been raising alarm of an imminent recession, she even adviced Governors not to embark on any capital project but to rather focus on the payment of salaries. Almost all the states of the federation were owing backlogs of salaries as at 2014, which neccesitated PMB to dish bail out funds twice to states to clear their backlog of salaries. That she admitted to borrowing by February 2015 doesn't mean it started then. Even if we assume that it was early 2015, what happens to the surpluses of previous years? You don't enter recession by accident, it's the cumulative result of a consistent and systemic mismanagement of an Economy.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by PVision2020(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2018
otunbakolawole:
point is nobody sold oil at $100 and still borrowed to pay salaries at same, stop that lie, as for the surplus, ask rotimi amechi, who attacked the savings the federal govt wanted to make, he even sued, that the money be shared. The same 'mismanagement' is still here with us, oil is well above $70 for months now, yet at last count over 18 states still owe salaries. Bail out or not.

Against fact there is no argument.
Ameachi and the other governors only collected the states portion of the allocation which is less than 50% (which they rightfully did when reserves figure was declining in every monthly FAAC meeting) , what happens to the almost 60% portion of the FG?
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by otunbakolawole(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2018
am sure the countries with sovereign wealth funds faired better. While you want to insulate Amechi and co from the disaster of the pdp era, coz the likes of you see white and still call it black, i won't. The share of FG portion is left for them to tell us what they did with it. I dont speculate, i say what i know. And what i know is this buhari govt has performed way below average to even ask for a second term. but why won't it, when guys like you exist to cheer and launder them. It won't hurt you to point out the ills of this government, the same way you do when you speck of jonathan.
PVision2020:

Against fact there is no argument.
Ameachi and the other governors only collected the states portion of the allocation which is less than 50% (which they rightfully did when reserves figure was declining in every monthly FAAC meeting) , what happens to the almost 60% portion of the FG?
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by PVision2020(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2018
otunbakolawole:
am sure the countries with sovereign wealth funds faired better. While you want to insulate Amechi and co from the disaster of the pdp era, coz the likes of you see white and still call it black, i won't. The share of FG portion is left for them to tell us what they did with it. I dont speculate, i say what i know. And what i know is this buhari govt has performed way below average to even ask for a second term. but why won't it, when guys like you exist to cheer and launder them. It won't hurt you to point out the ills of this government, the same way you do when you speck of jonathan.
Check all my post, I'm neither pro APC nor PDP, I've criticize this govt severally on this platform (especially it's response to the killings), to me both are rouges, but if you're to compare both pdp and apc governments (base on Nigeria standard) it's crystal clear that Apc fared better than Pdp. This fact is irrefutable. Buhari is a failure agreed but 16 years of PDP epitomise a colossal failure. It's only a kid or a biased mind that will say otherwise. Which projects were completed in their 16years misrule, how many MW was added to the to the national grid?
Buhari can't solve our problems but it'll be foolishness to hand over power to the Source of our Problems.
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by meforyou1(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2018
sarrki:

A nationalist statement
is that bridge nearing completion in any way
Re: Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture by otunbakolawole(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
nobody hands over to anybody. if the people want APC, or PDP, nothing i can do by it. My concern is that we should always trade in the truth.
Meanwhile, kindly tell point by point what exactly buhari has done in the last three years? Concrete, verifiable, with positive impact on the common man.
PVision2020:

Check all my post, I'm neither pro APC nor PDP, I've criticize this govt severally on this platform (especially it's response to the killings), to me both are rouges, but if you're to compare both pdp and apc governments (base on Nigeria standard) it's crystal clear that Apc fared better than Pdp. This fact is irrefutable. Buhari is a failure agreed but 16 years of PDP epitomise a colossal failure. It's only a kid or a biased mind that will say otherwise. Which projects were completed in their 16years misrule, how many MW was added to the to the national grid?
Buhari can't solve our problems but it'll be foolishness to hand over power to the Source of our Problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' / Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) / Northern Governors Commission N793m NNDC Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.