Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 (24149 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by WotzupNG: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Jude Okoye, elder brother of Paul and Peter of the defunct Psquare, has revealed what his first four nights in Lagos was like.

According to Jude Okoye, he spent those under a bridge in Ijora. He also spoke of how he shuttled from Ijora to Jibowu everyday as a bus conductor.

Sharing a picture showing the cars in his Park View Estate mansion, Jude wrote:

''DID YOU KNOW....? My first 4 nights in Lagos in 1995 was spent under ijora bridge stranded cos of music hustle. Had to do conductor work route ijora - jibowu everyday to survive. #mondaymotivation.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/jude-okoye-night-ijora-bridge/

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Grass to grace

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by UrbanExotica(f): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2018
they are always coming to Lagos to look for greener pastures

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Izabel(f): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Naijawebmaster: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Sadly, it's in Lagos that majority of businesses thrive.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

23 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by itspzpics(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2018
For whr

Twitter user Ask her tailor for replica of Stephanie Coker dress,see what she got...(Photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/twitter-user-ask-her-tailor-for-replica-of-stephanie-coker-dresssee-what-she-got-pics/
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Babiod: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2018
wait is he subtly trying to tell us he opened lagos route for psquare,hustle their music,suffer for them,so he deserves equal rights

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by WotzupNG: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Bluezy13(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
That's what they always say...

15 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by kolafolabi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lagos is the place where everything is possible..Gbabe

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by emeijeh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kabiyesi100:
That's how everyone claims

You dey mind dem?

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Premiumwriter: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
When you are made, you can write your history in anyway you want

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol
under bridge, let it not be what I'm thinking o

By the way,
If you really want your Mummy to be happy, see these Amazing tips to for showing your Mummy that you love her. Number 7 is funny!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by ExAngel007(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Same ol' story.
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by lonelydora: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Every rich man can never tell you WHO helped him. They all claim they hustled and made it to deceive the gullibles.

See in life, a connection will change your life forever. No rich man names who connected him.

45 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by bettercreature(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Sadly, it's in Lagos that majority of businesses thrive.
Probably because of access to the sea and massive population

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
grin grin
Lagos is their Amelika

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Myself2(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
No wonder he still acts like a tout
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Jethrolite(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kabiyesi100:
That's how everyone claims
You were not there, do not insinuate he is telling a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tough time never last but tough people do.
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by quickly: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
story story

person go stay with their brother for 2 years and go come say na under bridge him sleep for sympathy sake.

Abi na ur brother house be under bridge?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Nobodys(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Babiod:
wait is he subtly trying to tell us he opened lagos route for psquare,hustle their music,suffer for them,so he deserves equal rights

WHO R U ASKING..

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Nobodys(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's what they always say...
..... I believe u still have an unbelievable story to tell ...don't u....

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by loveth360(f): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
That is why yorubas hate igbo,because they can survive anywhere even with nothing.

But who God bless no man can curse.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by timilehin95(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
In other words, u are one of d Lagos made smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin These kind of lies has expired. No be only Ijora Bridge, na obalende own.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by dayveed1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
lonelydora:
Every rich man can never tell you WHO helped him. They all claim they hustled and made it to deceive the gullibles.

See in life, a connection will change your life forever. No rich man names who connected him.
you're right there.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lagos gave Jude an opportunity to become better and successful in life.

This clearly illustrate my opinion that Lagos made all of us.
It's sheer stupidity for some people to claim that they made Lagos what it is today.
Right from the late 19th century till now, Lagos has bee a bustling urban centre where everyone who came from the West, East, North and South had a great opportunity to become better and greater. It is only meet that the spend most of the money they had come to earn in the same Lagos.
Anyone claiming they made Lagos should return to their villages to go and do the same magic.

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by chicoMX(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
uncle please tell us a story

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by HomeOfMe(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
WotzupNG:
Jude Okoye, elder brother of Paul and Peter of the defunct Psquare, has revealed what his first four nights in Lagos was like.

According to Jude Okoye, he spent those under a bridge in Ijora. He also spoke of how he shuttled from Ijora to Jibowu everyday as a bus conductor.

Sharing a picture showing the cars in his Park View Estate mansion, Jude wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/jude-okoye-night-ijora-bridge/
Since 1914 Lagos was declared the capital of Nigeria like Washington is to the US,so it's normal for people to seek greener pastures in the capital as against other less prosperous state. Now Lagos has been seen as "our state" so go back to yours,according to our people. Anyone who's determined and strong like Jude okoye could make it in Lagos. It has all the skyscrapers,most beautiful buildings,fun parts,then we had amusement park at apapa,etc,until 1BB relocated the capital to Abuja for selfish reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by loveth360(f): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
because lagos is no man's land

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria / Sir Shina Peters Rides On Horse To The Venue Of His 60th Birthday / Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.