Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? (5363 Views)

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Stepping On Juju. How Does It Work? / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by hopefulLandlord: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Folykaze and NPComplete. Did you guys eventually meet at Akure?

1 Like

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Osun festival will be taken place by this week Friday in oshogbo,. I invite you guys all. It is the biggest traditional event in Nigeria . Probably you can ask practical questions from well know traditional people that will be coming for the event both home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by kkins25(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
vaxx:
Osun festival will be taken place by this week Friday in oshogbo,. I invite you guys all. It is the biggest traditional event in Nigeria . Probably you can ask practical questions from well know traditional people that will be coming for the event both home and abroad.
Don't they have online community? How can one get initiated? cool
Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
kkins25:
I wish the infrastructure system in Nigeria has developed to that . But I am sure some TV station may make it a live coverage where you can experience the whole scenes with a special performance . I recommend BBC Yoruba . But note you may not be able to ask questions but you will surely experience the whole event

1 Like

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Folykaze and NPComplete. Did you guys eventually meet at Akure?

Nope
Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2023
There are two categories of people:
The Conscientious
The Desperate
The conscientious always think of how life could be better for everyone to have a fair share of whatever is available for all mankind so whatever they have means nothing to them no matter how much neither are they worried no matter how little the can achieve they're just hoping everyone should be happy. The true God made it a point of duty for His worshipers to search for such ones {Matthew 10:6} because they already have God's thought in their brains no matter the religion they may be practicing presently! Romans 1:20

The desperate are selfish individuals who don't care whatever happens to their neighbours as long as they're able to flaunt what they have in the presence of the needy so even if they have much they're not contented because they won't be noticed in the midst of neighbours who also have what they have that's why such ones seek MYSTERIOUS POWERS so they can do and undo without being questioned.

It's really difficult to differentiate between these two categories most especially when they're both found practicing the same religion but by chatting tactfully with each person we always know them through their response to God's plan {Luke 6:45} of a better future when all humans will have a fair share in all there is on this planet.

The desperate will always think selfishly about themselves never contented no matter what they have but the conscientious are ever happy within as they're contented with whatever they have whether little or much! Matthew 7:13-14
Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
vaxx:

Vaxx. You still dey this place. Been a long time since I saw your posts

1 Like

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Vaxx. You still dey this place. Been a long time since I saw your posts
The religious page isn't hot again
Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by hopefulLandlord: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
vaxx:
The religious page isn't hot again
Have to agree, most of those that made this place interesting have all left and only a few still visit once in a while. This place has gotten very boring as most participants here are too raw and inexperienced for intelligent arguments and discussions. I guess that's the circle of life and this section has gotten full circle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
kkins25:
kings since both of us did not attend , this are pictures I got from brethren and sisteren who represent me during the festival today .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
More pictures.......... Arugba , the calabash carrier . She is surely a virgin .

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Osun oshogbo festival continue

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
We pagan are blessed, it is amazing those who called themselves christian and muslim went there .

Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by kkins25(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
vaxx:
kings since both of us did attend , this are pictures I got from brethren and sisteren who represent me during the festival today .
thanks mhen!! beautiful!!
Re: Juju: How Real Is African Black Magic? by vaxx: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
kkins25:
thanks mhen!! beautiful!!
culture is life . Do not depart from your heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, Life Is Synthesized In A Lab. / Why Nigerians Love Celebrating Christmas: Top 10 Reasons / mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.