Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Abundant Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Abundant Testimonies (306 Views)

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Abundant Testimonies by pressplay411(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2018
God is truly Good, and His Love endures for ever.
The best day in a man's life is the day he's Born again. Because on that day he has been delivered of all His sins, burdens, curses, bondages, bad luck, fears, sicknesses, and ultimately eternal death.

I always despised the word Born again for the most part of my life simply because the enemy changed our language making us not to recognise the Truth and our salvation. Making us hate what we should love and love what we should hate. I hope to deal comprehensively on this soon.

Ever since I came into Christ, my testimonies were initially not so obvious and not forthcoming. My Testimony was simply about my Salvation, Liberty, Deliverance and Transfornation (Renewing of my mind).
But today I say this in all humility and Glory to God
-In my church they call me The Testimony guy

-In my office they call me pastor, and some close colleages call me The Revelations guy. I always remind them that I'm just a brother, a disciple of Christ.

-In my Whatsapp Group, they call me the Man of God. I remind them as well that I'm just a vessel and we are all just vessels.

-At home, however, they caution me to be less passionate for Christ. I know they say that in "love". But when you have the Fire, really it comes with passion.
As many as desire it, May we all receive the baptism of the Holyghost and Fire.

1. God Changed my name. Everyone started to call me new names.

2. My boss suddenly changed her impression of me. She hated my guts as a noisy under-performing staff. I had the best result in the aptitude test, yet under-performing on the job.
Suddenly she noticed I became so silent at work (as God was dealing with me by sanctifying my soul, teaching me to bridle my tongue)
My performance improved tremendously and by the time I had a personal meeting with her, she was just mind-blown by my presentation skills.

3. I began to enjoy favours everywhere, at work and in the church. I also became more giving as this is God's nature. We are blessed to become blessings to others too.

4. Through God's leading, my dad uprooted a charm that was buried deep in the foundations of our house. By estimation, it must have been buried for over 20 years. God also revealed the culprit. I forgive Him for the damage done to my family but I leave Him to God's judgement.

5. I experienced intimacy with God through communion with the Holyspirit like I never knew was possible. With that came Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Deeper Revelations of Divine Mysteries and Kingdom Keys. I shared some which were not too personal across various platforms including Nairaland.
I experienced an exponential spiritual growth due to the knowledge of the cost and value of my Salvation in Christ which stirred a hunger and passion to know and serve Him.

6. I became selected to join my church youth leadership. A dream come true.

7. I became recognised (albeit a little) by the leadeeship of my church, including my Spiritual Father and Mother, the Church Founders and Servants of God. I can not express the overwhelming joy of this for God used them mightily in my life.

8. I was finally promoted at work. A miraculous promotion I wasn't qualified for as I fell below the promotion criteria due to certain challenges. I had been in the same position for about 3 years.

All these in a space of 1 year!
God is indeed Faithful to His word!
By the way, my testimonies are just beginning. To be continued...
I had to share my testimonies because as a former nominal Christian and also as an atheist I doubted testimonies and didn't believe in TV testimonies. Simply because I didn't have any spectacular testimonies, neither did any one around me. I only believed some people were lucky or hardworking. Miracles were even a no-go area, I believed they were scam. I believed miracles were just in the bible.

Today, I understand better. Miracles never stopped, people only stopped believing or were living in fear of sharing their testimonies.
Fear and unbelief are hindrances to Miracles.
If you eliminate your fears and doubt, miracles and testimonies abound. God only needs faithful prayers, He's the same God who answered by Fire and Delivered His people whenever they repented and called unto Him as written the the scriptures.

Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. - Jeremiah 1:12

For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. - Romans 10.13

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. -Matthew 6:33

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. -Revelations 12:11

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... / Encourage Yourself / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 04/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.