Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ (455 Views)

Photos From Dino Melaye's Birthday Dinner In Dubai. Hushpuppi Spotted / Ballot Box Stolen From Dino Melaye Stand / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by dammy13(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West, yesterday narrated how he escaped being burned alive by some unknown assailants as he headed for court in Lokoja from Abuja.

Malaye, while speaking with some journalists on Sunday said he climbed atop a tree and stayed there for hours in order to conceal himself from the men after his life. He said;

“When I got into the bush, I climbed a tree and stayed there. While on the tree, I saw two of the policemen coming to look for me, but they didn’t know I was on the tree. I was in the bush for 11 hours.

A lot of Nigerians have trolled Mr Melaye for what they have termed a badly written script. They mocked the senator for making a “mockery of their collective intelligence”, and even asked the Nigerian army to learn Melaye’s tree climbing skills to effectively combat Boko Haram.

See how some Nigerians on social media users reacted.

http://kikiotolu.com/learn-from-dino-melaye-nigerians-urge-army-fighting-boko-haram-to-always-climb-a-tree/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by dammy13(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
See more

Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by Benjom(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Melaye... the Tarzan of our time grin cool

1 Like

Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by pweshboi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anybody that believes Dino and his cooked up stories needs CHECK UP

1 Like

Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by Swaycater(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dino My guy
Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by deomelo: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is real comedy, you just can not make this up..

grin grin

lmao @ Igbo Irumole.. haven't heard that in long long time..

grin grin

Dino is a CLOWN - Saraki

grin grin
Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by Almaiga: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dino na Comedian aswear.

Re: Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’ by Daviddson(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
The thing is that Dino is actually trying to outsmart the populace and whip up sympathy for himself through these comic acts. He knows no person in their right mind sense would believe this cockk and bull story but rather laugh at them - even those who ordinarily would have wanted him arrested. It's a psychological game.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Imam Who Saved 300 Christians To Get National Honour / We’ll Retrieve Olusola’s Mandate – Fayose / Buhari Speaks On DEFECTION Of Saraki And Governor Ahmed To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.