Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Can't Take Screenshots With My Vista (home Basic). Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can't Take Screenshots With My Vista (home Basic). Need Help (1860 Views)

How To Take Screenshots Of Entire And Parts Of Your Computer Screen (windows) / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Take Screenshots With My Vista (home Basic). Need Help by DaPressy(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2010
I've tried all I could to take screenshots with my Vista Home Basic without any luck. I need geeks on this forum to help me out.
Re: I Can't Take Screenshots With My Vista (home Basic). Need Help by Albato(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2010
Start button -> Accessories ->Snipping Tool
Re: I Can't Take Screenshots With My Vista (home Basic). Need Help by DaPressy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
I tried to find Snipping Tool before I posted my need. Vista Home Basic does not have "S.T."

Anyway, I've got the problem solved. However, I appreciate ur help.

Solution to the problem:
Locate the "fn" key [in between the "Windows Logo" and the "alt" keys]; hold it down and strike any of the "prt sc" and the "sys rq" keys. Instead of using the Paint Application, I'd advise u use Microsoft Pictures Manager, launch this and paste ur shot from the clipboard in Pictures Manager environment.

Enjoy. wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone Is Incomplete Without The Jumia App! Here’s Why! / Change The Screen Of The Ipad Notes And Battery As Well / QuickSale! HP Pavilion Notebk Dv6527 Amd Athlon 64 X 2 Tk-53 (1.7ghz) 2048mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.