Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (50176 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin Niyi stole my money in secondary school. Was happy wen i heard he dey jail for malay grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
na wao after 24yrs now you're raining curse on the person :Pna wao after 24yrs now you're raining curse on the person
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Temmytea70(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I also heard similar experience. Today the guy is in kirikiri after being caught by the police during a botched robbery operation 5 years ago.

had*
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Born2Breed(f): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
malificent:
24years later you decide to curse him?

What if he's dead already?

Lol!!! The curse will definitely bounce back to him.

The guy is silly.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by sprints2: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
DKM123:
Make una take am easy na. He is just joking.
See what Buhari has caused! embarassed

People don't even understand humour anymore. I remember just 3 years back, when comedy was being enjoyed in many homes. From tommy 'hilfinger', to atutupoyo jokes. Now, everyone is angry and over serious embarassed

I said if it is true
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Mankosi: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nobody stole anything. He's just trying to make of sth from nowhere.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Dearlord(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Why this new generation getting more stupid by the day?
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Switruth: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
BOVI is an eediot. You have what we call stumbling blocks and stepping stones. All that happens in the past was to make him strong and become what he is today. Looking back and cursing them is stoopid. What about the teachers that flogged us that we hated then. Are they not the ones that have shaped us today. Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by specco(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
To say I'm highly disappointed is understatement. For somebody that God has blessed to vomit this venom. Laying these heavy curses on a hungry fellow house mate who nicked your tin of milk 24 yrs ago! Mr bovi would have looked back now and have pity on the lad. I'm not condoning pilfering though.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Organs(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
I can guarantee you, the milk thief is a PDP member today....
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Lordspicy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
cheesy so u mean dat even with this attention seeking from bovi, garri is still 12cups for N200 in my area..na wa
it is 60 naira a cup in my area
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by MsGood(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Honestly, this joke is very expensive. If everybody should place a curse on you for all the wrongs you did in your youth what did think will happen to you. You don't play with words like these, life and death are in the power of the tongue. Revoke that Curse now or...
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by KingOvo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
I've read over 15 comments and only one person sees that this is a joke. Are we that bitter now? Cos this stuff is actually funny.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by grandstar(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is just stupid raised to the power 10.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
malificent:

I understand Bovi is trying to keep his career alive but not like this, you don't joke with curses.
Will you shut up there

Were you a THIEF too?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by karllemah44(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lordspicy:
it is 60 naira a cup in my area
jisos...where is that?
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by ladygudhead(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Why are ppl nt seeing d joke in what he said? sum1 jst woke and decide to b funny(cos dats his job) n sum1 here is taking it personal.who tel u say e dey reason d person mata by now. mitchww! he didnt even mention a name. sum1 probably woke thinking on hw to make more money una say him dey curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
this should have been a funny joke but u spoilt it by adding curses. wat about me that caught the mosquito that bite me when I was 2 years old, i didn't even kill it, I had to let go of the past

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by joshmee4real(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
This guy face self dey Mk me laff, See im head like egg for the second pix. lollllz

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by FitnesScientist: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by rose54321: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
All of you insulting Bovi, put yourself in his shoes now.

Some memories are so painful, no matter how rich you become.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dis is wrong,i'm so disappointed in him
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
l can relate
Its really painful,l could remember saving my pocket money to buy this fancy lipstick sweet for my siblings back home,it was expensive and l had to buy 3 of it,a day b4 we vacate.
I no no how the 3sweets wey l put for my box,box wet l lock with code,come carry am put for my bed,suddenly unlocked the box and disappeared.
l felt so sad,thank God my dad gave me some money to buy them back.This is just one out of many stories of being robbed to sorrow.

But when l look back,l just smh and laugh.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by malificent(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
1stolax:

Will you shut up there

Were you a THIEF too?

The slap I'll give you will send you back to last year. angry
Deranged thing
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by nutripot: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bovi dey mad ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
malificent:

The slap I'll give you will send you back to last year. angry
Deranged thing
Deranged thing?
Do I look like your father or mother?
Retàrdeen
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by malificent(f): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
1stolax:

Deranged thing?
Do I look like your father or mother?
Retàrdeen

You apparently have a lot of time to exhibit your folly. Unfortunately I don't have enough patience to entertain it. Adios!
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by danbrowndmf(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
malificent:

I understand Bovi is trying to keep his career alive but not like this, you don't joke with curses.
Keep Is Carreer Alive You Said? Somebody Who Just Sold Out His Shows In Ph,canada And Usa Recently.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by emerged01(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
It seems like a curse but it is not a curse. Who will see milk and sugar in abundance and be able to drink it ? Na Jedi go finish the person.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by bigocean(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is what i would have said to all those seniors that dealt with me back then in school. God, they flogged me so bad i swore never to forgive them but who am i to hold unto such grudges when my father in heaven has forgiven my own wrongs.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Boss13: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
If you no go boarding school, you no go understand. I feel you Bovi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.