Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (50179 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by engrolawei: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nbote:
Bovi dey madt sha... What if d person don already hammer since and paid for a table for 8 VIP seats in one of ur shows? Jus make mistake talk am for d show see whether e no go tell U " I'm sitting here coman beat me"
Ohoo!! I sight you. So it was you who was the guy that stole his last supper. Oya Bovi come and beat the guy. He even bought 8 vip seats in your show from stolen funds o.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by cardoctor(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lubbish talk. Person no fit tiff ur milk? How many times u don tiff my money for show wey u no perform?
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Slimsly100(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
This just reminded me of a woman who was dragging a man for #1000 last week. She say d man break her bucket 20years ago and must pay for it that day. I tire o.
I look am like which kain witch woman be this
Coincidentally she's from same state as Bovi; Delta.

Hmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Diso60090(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2018
malificent:
24years later you decide to curse him?

What if he's dead already?
I understand Bovi is trying to keep his career alive but not like this, you don't joke with curses.

You dey the boarding house with them that time?
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by SmartMugu: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Poverty na real disease. This one sef get mouth to dey yarn thrash and curse somebody. How mow much be milk? How much be sugar? If na your papa Benz dem steal 24 years ago, na to dey waka around with hammer and matchet dey injure everybody because somebody stole some provision from u 24 years ago. That's how people kill their own careers over silly rants like this.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Ebsylvia: 1:31am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by rman: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2018
It is a joke people!
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Jude Okoye Reveals His Shocking Inspiration Story on he spent his 1st four nights under the Ijora Bridge
http://wapnetrealm.com/jude-okoye-reveals-his-shocking-inspiration-story-on-he-spent-his-1st-four-nights-under-the-ijora-bridge/
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by PVC2019(f): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Joncing Bovi, see his irregular legs grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Sadiyaene(f): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2018
See his head like the mill tin angry angry ordinary milk and sugar u are here raining curses on somebody's husband sad stingy man.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Hhenryy: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2018
KingOvo:
I've read over 15 comments and only one person sees that this is a joke. Are we that bitter now? Cos this stuff is actually funny.

ladygudhead:
Why are ppl nt seeing d joke in what he said? sum1 jst woke and decide to b funny(cos dats his job) n sum1 here is taking it personal.who tel u say e dey reason d person mata by now. mitchww! he didnt even mention a name. sum1 probably woke thinking on hw to make more money una say him dey curse.

So you guys can no longer discern when someone is joking and when serious?. Because he is a comedian, you take everything he utters as a joke?

I can't see the joke in this write-up... The heavy curse in the last paragraph is not a joke, and it has underlined the seriousness of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2018
I'm highly disappointed in this man. How can you wake up and lay that heavy curse on another for a crime he committed as a young boy 24 years ago? If men were God!
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by adedayoa2(f): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2018
I remember stealing someone's bournvita 22years ago, no curse me o, seniors beat me well well that year
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2018
malificent:
24years later you decide to curse him?

What if he's dead already?
I understand Bovi is trying to keep his career alive but not like this, you don't joke with curses.

Nope. He doesn't mean it. It wasn't said from a heart of pain. So, it would remain a joke.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Raylight2(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The thing must have pained him back then grin
no matter what. He has made it and shouldn't curse anyone. who knows if that person is still working hard to see the milk and sugar and now Bovi is saying when he finally does, he won't be able to drink it.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by timastro(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2018
dats a trash flash back by bovi.... how many milk can u not buy now...
my milk was stolein in *sec skul*...I do d flash back tins and just laf... I do see d guy self.... *but na small tin*
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Heymus(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2018
I'm one of his fans but you dissapointed me big time with this. Not funny at all just because of milk and sugar. God has bless you already, you don't need this. me wey I never hamma like you self has forgiven the person that stollen my 2months old brand new Hp laptop 5years ago.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by thunderbabs: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin i xstand.. It can be painful.

There re some tinz dt can still pain u even after d Lord has blessed u wit more dn enough... I can relate Bovi... Lol
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by otusnora(f): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Haba, 24 yes is a very long time to start laying curses on someone who did u wrong then. Maybe that was a joke, but u took it too far. Be careful.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Buffalowings3(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Why does that pic look like he has Bells?
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by PRINCEVICKEY: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
i expect bovi to make joke out of this if it happen true true.............he should just said God WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS U WT MORE MILK ... SOMETIN LIKE A JOKE ...... thats means u dont have a forgiven spirit
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by BIXYBABE: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2018
orientalzempire:

If you know the power in that statement...
Can sick people or dying people see milk and sugar and be able to drink it.??
Na when there is good health one will be able to enjoy life.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by BIXYBABE: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Too bad! The heart of men is desperately wicked! 24 years and you're still this bitter and laying heavy curses despite the way God has raised and blessed you. Hmmm, if men were God! What if those you offended 30 years ago decided to go naked and place heavy curses on you. To say I'm highly disappointed in you is an understatement. This type of heavy curse cos of an issue that happened 24 years ago. If you care, you can look this up:Proverbs 24:17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: 24:18 Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
God has blessed him. Why d curse though is very painful that time because I can relate during boarding days......but he has to forgive and forget, der are plenty of his mate who are struggling to make it in life, yet God bless him.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by kalu61(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
ladygudhead:
Why are ppl nt seeing d joke in what he said? sum1 jst woke and decide to b funny(cos dats his job) n sum1 here is taking it personal.who tel u say e dey reason d person mata by now. mitchww! he didnt even mention a name. sum1 probably woke thinking on hw to make more money una say him dey curse.
Buhari has formatted our brain. Iwe gi adila oku
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by BIXYBABE: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I also had similar experience. Today the guy is in kirikiri after being caught by the police during a botched robbery operation 5 years ago.
Although I didn't support wat Bovi said but some people can't do without stealing, give them d while world dey will still find a reason to steal, is in der blood. mtchew. StEaLiNg GeNeRaTiOn
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by boyjo: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2018
dania30:
it's all sarcasm! grin

Do you understand what sarcasm means? If yes, kindly explain where the sarcasm is in his comment. Because I don`t see it from my own understanding of sarcasm. Just explain how it is sacarsm.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by boyjo: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Mehn I loved those two guys until Basket begin form fresh English comedian and Bovi turn joke recycler...

I remember the point he started forming frosh and remember thinking to myself, "BasketMouth this may ruin your career"
How can one modify one`s selling point?
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Apple2: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2018
He just ended up making me hate him,
so after God has made you very rich and popular to this extent, you decided to curse a man that stole your stuff 24years ago, a man whom you don't know if he's now a born again and Serving God now? And you think you are anything better than him now?

You are wicked and deserve no mercy. Not everything people should use for a joke, you don't use people's life and joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.