Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,089 members, 7,859,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 (3444 Views)

Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / An Honest Apology To My Igbo Friends And To All PO Supporters / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 1:46am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
potoX:
Oga bloody killer I recall your feverent campaign here on behalf of Jonathan in the build up to the 2015 election. I also recall how pained you were so much so that you stopped posting here for several months after his defeat. You are poised to cry again next year when we reelect Buhari to the presidency
[/s]
what's this one saying?
do i know you?

6 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 1:49am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
potoX:
He is an ibo boy from onitsha and his original moniker on nairaland is bloodykiller. He has at least 50 others
[/s]
you hate to hear the truth because you can't believe it'll come from a Northerner like me that's why you're calling me a killer

yes I'll kill you with the truth

kiss the truth

6 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 1:50am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:

Busted grin cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he's a terrorist

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters masha Allah amin

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 1:58am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
ManirBK:
Na gida mene yayi zafi haka?
[/s]
trash trash trash
sorry not all Muslim nor Northerner support evil like Buhari
it's not haram just like you're been taught every jumaat

come to kebbi on Friday and listen to the truth of an experienced and learned sheikh cool

pm for more details and address
also you're free to join our fast growing movement MAB Muslims against Buhari cool

6 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by TheKabal: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 2:10am On Jul 31, 2018
TheKabal:

[/sub]

[/sup]

[sub]

[sup]
Hehehehehehe
kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Buharimustgo: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
I was among those that criticized them for not being part of the change we need in 2015
we called them foolish and illiterates and many other names
they where vilified and abused

but today their prophecy about Buhari have come to past
they're the wisest tribe now not to fall for Buhari's scam in 2015.

lesson: always respect other people's opinion no matter how irrelevant it may seems to be because it might be a life saver.

I remain my humble self
Sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
a Muslim scholar
a good ambassador of Islam
and I owe no one an explanation nor apology
kiss the truth

You have swallowed the humble pill.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Almaiga: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Trash, this Op is an IPOB inparsonating Aboki.

No body cares what you think, Nigerians knows what they want and Buhari is there choice.
Your Brothers and leaders in the East are gunning for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by MartinCorridon: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2018
potoX:
He is an ibo boy from onitsha and his original moniker on nairaland is bloodykiller. He has at least 50 others

Butterflyle0, potoX....you guys should just ignore the IPOB guy called Isaabubakar.

He's so ashamed of his origins he's asslicking Ab0kis.

Over 50 monikers ? That's the height of insanity, poverty and joblessness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Butterflyle0, potoX....you guys should just ignore the IPOB guy called Isaabubakar.

He's so ashamed of his origins he's asslicking Ab0kis.

Over 50 monikers ? That's the height of insanity, poverty and joblessness
[/s]
another newbie that registered last month insulting me?

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
Almaiga:
Trash, this Op is an IPOB inparsonating Aboki.

No body cares what you think, Nigerians knows what they want and Buhari is there choice.
Your Brothers and leaders in the East are gunning for Buhari.
[/s]
because i was not the kind of abokii you think

sorry for the disappointment
I'll continue making you kiss the truth
I owe no one apology of my state and religion

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by waledeji(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:
Fellow Hausa can point out the evil of this govt and even criticize it but afonjas dare not talk bad about their masters because they are slaves and there will be consequences when a slave talks badly about his master
Must I love who you love?
Must I hate who you hate?
Must you love who I love?
Must you hate who I hate?
Must you cry about Afonjas all the time?

1 Like

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by lereinter(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2018
It's not totally buharis fault

it was the actions and inaction of gej that gravitated people to buhari

this same wicked buhari has lost 3 times and even wept on an occasion

Can a buhari with apc cultist defeat a yaradua

But I know Jehovah is greater than him and he shall perish like pharaoh

6 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2018
lereinter:
It's not totally buharis fault

it was the actions and inaction of gej that gravitated people to buhari

this same wicked buhari has lost 3 times and even wept on an occasion

Can a buhari with apc cultist defeat a yaradua

But I know Jehovah is greater than him and he shall perish like pharaoh

you're right

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by rajiraymond(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Nawao, another brainless somebody!
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IGBOmarryme: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

See ibo man claiming aboki.

We sabi you. This your game of registering with Hausa name just to attack buhari is old already. We know many of you ibos here with similar Hausa monikers. grin
Sai poverty 2023! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari is a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by intruxive(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

See ibo man claiming aboki.

We sabi you. This your game of registering with Hausa name just to attack buhari is old already. We know many of you ibos here with similar Hausa monikers. grin
Lol, those ones. They can never be proud of themselves for ever. Even in a faceless forum, they still try to hide and create fakeness for their ilk to gulp down. It beats me how their brain functions, maybe its the flatness sha (compression things) grin
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
ManirBK:
Na gida mene yayi zafi haka?
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
I was among those that criticized them for not being part of the change we need in 2015

lesson: always respect other people's opinion no matter how irrelevant it may seems to be because it might be a life saver.

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth
You will continue to be angry till 2023 because that free cake will never come your way again.
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s] I was among those that criticized them for not being part of the change we need in 2015

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth
[/s]
Op is a flat head igbo hiding under a Muslim moniker, his other monikers are themonster azeezabubakar cursedabiola hiredkiller
IPOB osu bastard
CC butterflyle0 potoX martincorridon

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by deomelo: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Poor ipob flateast village clowns and fraud are like brothers and sisters...

lmao

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by potoX: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Op is a flat head igbo hiding under a Muslim moniker, his other monikers are themonster azeezabubakar cursedabiola hiredkiller
IPOB osu bastard
No mind the flat head. I am well aware of his antics

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Strikethem: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
pyxon:

Its true bro. Its Yoruba that hate Igbo the most and not even Hausa, they just try to hide their hate behind Hausa.
[/s]Yoruba, Yoruba, Yoruba, Yoruba. How many of you igbos can face hausas, if they will not behead you like they did in the past. Only brave on keyboard. Show your power on nairaland as usual but when it comes to real battle, you run under your mama. grin Oso abiola dem.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Strikethem: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[left][/left]
you hate to hear the truth because you can't believe it'll come from a Northerner like me that's why you're calling me a killer

yes I'll kill you with the truth

kiss the truth
Who is saying it?
Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Nationalman: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

I remain my humble self
a Muslim scholar
kiss the truth
You are simply still foolish.Simple

1 Like

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nationalman:
You are simply still foolish.Simple
How herdsmen market na grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by kcjazzy: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
this buhari is nothing but a curse, we will come to hate not just him but those who stand behind him in 2019, I am never going to change my stance since 2014 even if I have little respect for anyone because life in nigeria is like Iraq, buhari turned the country into an abyss of death and crime, shame shame on apc

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by MartinCorridon: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB osu bastard

Don't mind Isaabubakar. He's using his several monikers to like his own posts but he still didn't get me banned despite the fact i insulted him well.

Insulting Buhari (who i don't like anyway) and asslicking Bukola (an afonja by the way) would not make his useless Pa and him escape their generational poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 by IsaAbubakar: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Don't mind Isaabubakar. He's using his several monikers to like his own posts but he still didn't get me banned despite the fact i insulted him well.

Insulting Buhari (who i don't like anyway) and asslicking Bukola (an afonja by the way) would not make his useless Pa and him escape their generational poverty.
that's the mods choice
my job is to report you instead of insulting you back
we call it maturity
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
see impunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northeast: Don't Politicise Insecurity, Olawepo Hashim Urges Politicians / Aisha Clashes With Governor El-rufai Over President Buhari’s Daughter, Others / Hacker Creates 184 Billion Bitcoin From Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.