Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari (17130 Views)

FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / Ebubeagu Arrests, Hands Over 11 Suspected Criminals To Police / Nigeria In Danger Over 11 Contract Breaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
2019: Ekiti N-Power beneficiaries declare for Buhari

Over 11,000 beneficiaries of the Federal Government intervention programme, N-Power, have declared support for the second term bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

They made the declaration in Ado Ekiti when letters of enlistment were presented to another 8,000 beneficiaries in the second phase of the intervention scheme in the state.

The President of N-Power beneficiaries in Ekiti State, Mr. Dare Oladimeji, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, commended the president for initiating the scheme for youths without political interference.

According to him, many of the beneficiaries of the scheme are from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

“We want to appreciate President Buhari for this initiative. This is the first programme that I knew was not political. It was not politically motivated but was established to alleviate the sufferings of our youths.

“You didn’t need to know any Senator, House of Representatives member or powerful politician before you are enlisted. I only applied online and my name featured as a beneficiary and since then I have not been denied this right.

“We believe that if President Buhari continues beyond 2019, this programme will continue and many youths will still benefit and it was on this strength that we are declaring our support for him in 2019”, he said.

The APC State Publicity Secretary in Ekiti, Taiwo Olatunbosun, said the public support displayed by the beneficiaries was an indication that Nigerian youths wanted Buhari beyond 2019

https://punchng.com/2019-ekiti-n-power-beneficiaries-declare-for-buhari/

PMB 2019 is sure in Ekiti. Wailers oya over to you.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
I had to post the OP with my alt moniker because this one kept getting an error on nairaland.

Good job PMB

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Kyase(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sai baba

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed come here

Resurgent2019 come here

grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by fyneguy: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
I knew this would happen.

600 people benefited from my town and they are also going to vote for Buhari

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by FarahAideed: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ekiti people have long been known to sell all their values for pittance to the available bidder so I am not surprised here

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by kahal29: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
fyneguy:
I knew this would happen.

600 people benefited from my town and they are also going to vote for Buhari

My wife got her deployment letter today and since then Na PMB 2019 CARRY GO she dey sing

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
You can hide the truth for a while

But not forever

I always wonder why wailers think this poor masses will leave Buhari and vote for them

Sai Muhamamdu Buhari

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by kahal29: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:
2019: Ekiti N-Power beneficiaries declare for Buhari

Over 11,000 beneficiaries of the Federal Government intervention programme, N-Power, have declared support for the second term bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

They made the declaration in Ado Ekiti when letters of enlistment were presented to another 8,000 beneficiaries in the second phase of the intervention scheme in the state.

The President of N-Power beneficiaries in Ekiti State, Mr. Dare Oladimeji, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, commended the president for initiating the scheme for youths without political interference.

According to him, many of the beneficiaries of the scheme are from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

“We want to appreciate President Buhari for this initiative. This is the first programme that I knew was not political. It was not politically motivated but was established to alleviate the sufferings of our youths.

“You didn’t need to know any Senator, House of Representatives member or powerful politician before you are enlisted. I only applied online and my name featured as a beneficiary and since then I have not been denied this right.

“We believe that if President Buhari continues beyond 2019, this programme will continue and many youths will still benefit and it was on this strength that we are declaring our support for him in 2019”, he said.

The APC State Publicity Secretary in Ekiti, Taiwo Olatunbosun, said the public support displayed by the beneficiaries was an indication that Nigerian youths wanted Buhari beyond 2019.

PMB 2019 is sure in Ekiti. Wailers oya over to you.

Op add source

https://punchng.com/2019-ekiti-n-power-beneficiaries-declare-for-buhari/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
kahal29:

My wife got her deployment letter today and since then Na PMB 2019 CARRY GO she dey sing

Please kiss your wife for me and you should make sure you follow her too. She is smart . women always have some hidden intuition about what is good for the family.

PMB is it.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
kahal29:

Am not in the country for sometimes now my family hardly leaves there

But the truth is I love my country

I love my president

He’s doing fantastically well

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44 please can others who have received their Npower deployment letters see this on the front page so we can sample their own opinions? grin

4 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Teeboi56: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice to hear that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by BruncleZuma: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I am not surprised, he will soon come and call them freeloaders.

5 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
abeg which work yusuf Buhari dey do

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by longview007: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
APC, keep on deceiving your selves.
We all know the truth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ssrrki hope you too benefited o
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Preator: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Them get choice? It is obvious that if he looses the election, they may cancel the program. So they will be the most ardent supporter for APC whether they like him or not.

8 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fayose will be sad with this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by pat077: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
We need someone that can do better than this in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
abeg which work yusuf Buhari dey do

Those ones na money dem dey chop na...Do you know how stressful it is to chop money?

Na th3m sarrki dey roost suya, dey push wheelbarrow, dey collect 30k for one full month..E no easy for zombie...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by famology(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is the most transparent youth empowerment program in recent years. I know about 20 people in this program from the first batch of 2016.I want to encourage the government to sustain it and probably expand it subsequently.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by deepwater(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol

This was my post few days back on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4644843/important-notice-npower-graduate-2017#69795702

deepwater:
Nigeria

Graduates

I don't know if it's just me, but I think if all graduates stand up and say we no want npower something good suppose come out!

This is purely a class system, an official contract for the poor and downtrodden to forever remain up and never ever rise. Other coming administration will hijack this process and make it stay for ever like nysc

The idea remains to engage the poor before election and kick them out after two years, bring a fresh set before reelection and kick them out there after.

They will forever be poor and look up to you as god.

On the other hand their kids get the CBN, NNPC, DPR, FIRS,etc etc jobs. That reminds me how that DPR recruitment process take end last last ? grin

Shame on Nigerian graduates for becoming lap dogs to politicians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by mysteriousman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
K
Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by massive1019(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
naija my country...some people will still criticise this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
famology:
This is the most transparent youth empowerment program in recent years. I know about 20 people in this program from the first batch of 2016.I want to encourage the government to sustain it and probably expand it subsequently.

I think I read somewhere that there is a plan for expansion. I think they are rolling it out in phases

4 Likes

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by OhGeeBee: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
My landlady and her son got this and they've been shouting APC up and down. They're both die hard APC member tho'.

I do wonder and i find it so hard to understand the reason why Man always forget longtime suffering over some peanuts.

Well........what did I know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by deepwater(f): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

Am not in the country for sometimes now my family hardly leaves there

But the truth is I love my country

I love my president

He’s doing fantastically well

With your 30k per month abi?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by mu2sa2: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
The N-Power program has really helped many. The good thing about the selection process is that you don't need to know anybody to get enrolled. Buhari/Osinbajo kudos to you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Butterflyle0: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
OhGeeBee:
My landlady and her son got this and they've been shouting APC up and down. They're both die hard APC member tho'.

I do wonder and i find it so hard to understand the reason why Man always forget longtime suffering over some peanuts.

Well........what did I know?

Half bread is better than none. Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world. Side by side with China, China is the most populous country in the world.

Clearly creating jobs for people isn't sustainable due to the volume of people. China encouraged self reliance and in in inventiveness which made the citizens job creators and ultimately employers of labour on their own.

Today Chinese people are all over the world creating jobs and employing people all over the world. The government only gave them the push in the right direction.

Npower is similar to that. Pushing them in the right direction so they can ultimately become inventive and job creators in their own right.

This is how millionaires are made.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Poverty is a terrible disease.

Naija graduates dancing shaku shaku over peanuts embarassed

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You’ll Handover Bayelsa To Lyon, Oshiomhole Tells Dickson / Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / IGP Directs Police Commissioners To Disarm Militias In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.