Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC (28609 Views)

Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence / Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
rock003:

The only thing you deserve is a curse. You are an enemy of this country. Some people are better dead than alive.

Now you have bitten more than you can chew for saying you're directly referring to me. Mark my words today, you will beg for death to take you away. I know who I am and I don't joke with words. Ur democratic lawmakers impeached a speaker in the government house while assembly was on recess.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by psychalade: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
rock003:

You should be ashamed of yourself, oga. Buhari made a lot of promises while contesting and you are blaming people for expecting him to fulfill his promises? How senseless people can be? Aren't you ashamed of yourself for being a part of this rubbish?
. The promises you made to your spouse have you fulfilled it!? grin
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
The correct sentence shld be.... WHAT DID JONATHAN SAY...Thank me later
ZAWs:
Five PDP Lawmaker impeached a speaker in Rivers state house of assembly in 2014.
What did Jonathan said?
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Archbishop88: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Did the r-apc call out bubu when they impeached the speaker?/dz is a battle of supremacy in the house and not party affairs. Get DAT into ur senses members of r-apc
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by dgee1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin

The truth is that the exercise is not meant to impeach Ortom.

Smart people should know what it is about grin

Its all about what will happen in the Senate chambers after they resume. Testing the waters lol
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by rock003: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
psychalade:
. The promises you made to your spouse have you fulfilled it!? grin

Your line of argument is stupid. Buhari is a failure
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by opribo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
The headline is misleading, it should have read 'WE ARE NOT SHOCKED AT BUHARI'S SILENCE AT ORTOM'S IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPT'.

For crying out loud by now we ought to know the antecedents of Bubu as a conning president who deals with his opponents through blackmail, propaganda and outright elimination.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by rock003: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tehila07:

Now you have bitten more than you can chew for saying you're directly referring to me. Mark my words today, you will beg for death to take you away. I know who I am and I don't joke with words. Ur democratic lawmakers impeached a speaker in the government house while assembly was on recess.

E no go better for you. May your home be filled with sorrow for siding oppression and dictatorship.

At least you are confessing that buhari isn't better than any of the dirty politicians we've had in Nigeria. He isn't even better than Jonathan. Shame on you, scumbag.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
rock003:

E no go better for you. May your home be filled with sorrow for siding oppression and dictatorship.

At least you are confessing that buhari isn't better than any of the dirty politicians we've had in Nigeria. He isn't even better than Jonathan. Shame on you, scumbag.

Just wait and see ... you will beg for bread in the streets.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Yusman316(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
truthfulparrot:
If only PMB is aware that his aides and appointees are doing more harms to his government by their actions.
A new narratives that will portray PMB as a ruthless dictator is being written. Very soon Nigerians and international community will buy that narrative.
PMB should be warned some of his aides and appointees are deliberately sabotaging him.
You think the international community is gullible like Nigerians
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by rock003: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tehila07:

Just wait and see ... you will beg for bread in the streets.

So, it is not death threat again, it is now bread threat? You are an idiot. Empty idiotic almanjiri begger fool.

When hunger is about to kill your entire generation, you can come over to my house and I will feed you.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
rock003:

So, it is not death threat again, it is now bread threat? You are an idiot. Empty idiotic almanjiri begger fool.

When hunger is about to kill your entire generation, you can come over to my house and I will feed you.

You also need brain transplant... It's when you start begging for bread and people spit at you that you will wish that you're dead. Slow death is what the heavens reserved for you.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by rock003: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tehila07:

You also need brain transplant... It's when you start begging for bread and people spit at you that you will wish that you're dead. Slow death is what the heavens reserved for you.

I'm glad to remind you, Mr scum, that you Dont own the key to heaven. God Almighty holds the key and not you. So, your curses return to your head and that of your children after you. May death and destruction be a weekly occurrence in your home. E no go better for you.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Minjim: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chain!

Buhari yaf sovered

Buhari that is not even in Naija.

Can't these people concentrate on their new bro-mance with Pdp?
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
rock003:

I'm glad to remind you, Mr scum, that you Dont own the key to heaven. God Almighty holds the key and not you. So, your curses return to your head and that of your children after you. May death and destruction be a weekly occurrence in your home. E no go better for you.

But you don't know who I am in the presence of the Almighty. HE made His angels spirits and His ministers flames of fire. Young man, you started this war; now deploy all your arsenals.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by mightguy(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2018
grin :Dgworo chewing buhari
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by uvalued(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2018
effect of a sick leadershio. #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by rock003: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Tehila07:

But you don't know who I am in the presence of the Almighty. HE made His angels spirits and His ministers flames of fire. Young man, you started this war; now deploy all your arsenals.
The same scriptures said in Proverbs 26:2 that "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest."

So, your curses have no effect because it is causeless..

That same scriptures said in Proverbs 26:27 that "Whoever digs a pit will fall into it; if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them."

So, your curse will return upon your head and crush your entire family. You will all remember this year for sorrow and bitterness in your entire family. Empty idiotic fooool!
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by fortune1968: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Only a stupid person will be surprise about anything the back to back RECESSIONIST is doing..

Fela warned you guys.
History warned you guys..
1984 hunger and recession warned you guys..
Intelligent people aswell warned..
Igbos warned you too..
Warned you that what ? warned you to not to vote him in 2015 ? To vote who ? To vote the clueless jona who superintendent massive looting of the country ? Are you deaf to all the revelations coming out from Deziani ,Dasuki , okonjo iweala ,etc .You really have a silly notion there ! Buhari will win again ! We know that baby factory people hate him but the reasonable majority will continue to LOVE AND SUPPORT OUR ABLE AND HONEST PRESIDENT . sai baba !
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Bruemath(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Pitiable situation
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by ddeola: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2018
I go die don talk am finish, d man ear dey pain am so he no hear anything. So how can he respond when he has not heard anything due to his hearing problem grin grin grin

Herdsmen are doing worse and he is yet to say jack !

1 Like

Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Thesia(f): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2018
boring as usual
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Burgerlomo: 3:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Like for Ortom
Share for Buhari
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by BabaRamota1980: 3:57am On Jul 31, 2018
How did this Kazeem Afegbua end up in APC and now R-APC? Was he not spokesman for IBB and member of PDP?
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by mankan2k7(m): 4:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Honestly, military rule, I prefer. Let them take over
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 31, 2018
the redundant tyrant is all shades of doom!
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by orisa37: 5:20am On Jul 31, 2018
It's Thuggery Time now?
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by yazach: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by truthfulparrot(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Yusman316:

You think the international community is gullible like Nigerians
Yes the international community are not Zombies.They will know that he can stop the madness by calling the security heads to order or sacking them His failure to caution his aides will be his undoing. GEJ ordinarily does not look like someone who is desperate for power or money but out of trust and leadership failure allowed his aides wife and corrupt politicians to write a narrative of a corrupt government. Mark my words if PMB does not stop these desperate acts . most of his supporters that are not zombies will abandon him.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by bixton(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Why was nobody shocked when the speaker who directed the house to be on recess be impeached?

Was that not an illegality and on whose orders was it done?
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by demoBaba: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2018
We don't have R-APC in our party, they belong to PDP.
Re: We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC by Oxb90: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2018
How can you be shocked, is he a democrat. Atiku is my president. He is a democrat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.