Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? (2816 Views)

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by evil666(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2010
Testing the intelligent quotient of aspirants on the platform of the PDP in Cross River State is now a precondition to receiving the party’s nomination form, the party’s leadership has said.

Those who fail the aptitude test are barred from even picking nomination forms, following the resolve not to give power to those that are barely lettered. The test, which includes both written and oral, is administered by the caucus members for each of the 18 local government chapters.

This exercise, it was understood, is also to screen out those who are members of the numerous cult groups bestriding the political landscape of the state. This is in line with state governor, Liyel Imoke’s resolve to bar cultists from holding political office in the state.

“Most of the politicians in the state know those who are cult members,” said a member of the party leadership who asked to remain anonymous. “Those in the know have been feeding the state government and security agencies with information on such members with a view to disqualifying them and thus save the state from further embarrassment of violent cult clashes during and after elections.”

Calabar South chapter of the PDP took the lead in administering aptitude tests on aspirants into the council’s political offices. The test was meant to assess the mental capability of the aspirants in view of the fact that most outgoing councillors in the area are school dropouts. Party leaders say poorly educated persons in political positions in the state have proved to be pawns in the hands of the educated ones.

In 2007, during an informal screening by the party of those seeking office of councillor, two aspirants did not know what the three arms of government meant. The two told the panel that the three arms of government were Mark Four, AK 47 and Pump Action, all referring to the guns that they were familiar with in fighting rivals.

This stunned the panel, yet the duo still made it into the council because they had godfathers to see them through. It is these so-called godfathers that sponsor street urchins-turned-cultists to fight their enemies on their behalf during electioneering campaigns.

Prominent PDP chieftains in Calabar South who conducted the aptitude test include MGershom Bassey and two members of the state House of Assembly, Orok Otu Duke and Maurice Orok Edem. The test, which commenced in the afternoon of last Saturday, ended in the early hours of the following day.

Local government chairman aspirants who participated in the test include: the incumbent council chairman, Andem Ekpo Bassey; his deputy, Majorie Eyo Asuquo; Charles Effanga; Edem Bassey; Ewa Henshaw and two others. All the over 50 aspirants for councillors also took part.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5582164-146/pdp_conducts_aptitude_test_for_aspirants.csp
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Beaf: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2010
In 2007, during an informal screening by the party of those seeking office of councillor, two aspirants did not know what the three arms of government meant. The two told the panel that the three arms of government were Mark Four, AK 47 and Pump Action, all referring to the guns that they were familiar with in fighting rivals.

shocked shocked shocked

Damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by evil666(m): 4:58am On Jun 18, 2010
I cant believe this, In Nigeria!, and the 2 councillors still won
Nigeria is a drama
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Beaf: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2010
evil666:

I cant believe this, In Nigeria!, and the 2 councillors still won
Nigeria is a drama

Exactly!
There is no tough maths as to the reason why Nigeria is regressing to the stone age. Those fools are now in power, all because they have a godfather. Kai!
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by AloyEmeka5: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2010
evil666:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

This is Nigerias joke of the century. Seun should add this to Nairaland's hall of famous jokes.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by berrye(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
WTF AK 47? And they are supposed to be part of the goverment? Naija we hail thee!
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by johndavid1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

This is Nigerias joke of the century. Seun should add this to Nairaland's hall of famous jokes.

true talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Faher(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
A nation ruled by retards is bound to be retarded
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
They would surely rig the test.my recommendation is a psychiatric test,we ve got a lot of maddening politicians vying for offices lately
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by skyndyp(f): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
The two told the panel that the three arms of government were Mark Four, AK 47 and Pump Action, all referring to the guns that they were familiar with in fighting rivals.

These are the three known ARMS of our govt, or are there others? I'll like to know pls.
Stupid politicians. Mtchewwwww!
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by twinkle87(f): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
shocked shocked grin grin
i chuckle in IBIBIO and laugh in EFIK
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
What a joke . . . . Who do they think they fooling?
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Godalone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
I am sure this is a joke.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by cpatra(f): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
AK 47?

LMFAO
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Ephraimi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
It is very easy to influence the aptitude test. I recommend a televised press conference where everyone can judge & score them at the spot.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Mbeki: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
very soon they'll start leaking the questions before exam
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Beaf: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
If the three arms of government are Mark Four, AK 47 and Pump Action; I wonder what the government itself would look like.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ephraimi:

It is very easy to influence the aptitude test. I recommend a televised press conference where everyone can judge & score them at the spot.
good recommendation!!!
Mbeki:

very soon they'll start leaking the questions before exam
rotflmao
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by EzeUche(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Now I want to laugh, but this is quite sad. I weep for Nigeria. cry
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by gigabytes: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by seanet02: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
conducting aptitude tests for selecting the chairman of thieves cum drug barons.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Emperoh(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Why won't charlatan fill the political space when we the educated ones run away!!
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
Emperoh:

Why won't charlatan fill the political space when we the educated ones run away!!
they don't want to end up like:
funsho williams
harry marshal
bola ige and dikibo
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by xterra2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked

Damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

This is just too funnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! dammmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
Our politicians na wa
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by seanet02: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
they will soon start to conduct aptitude tests to select the best looters among them grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by deb(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2010

I cannot believe that?  shocked shocked  
Are you serious?! OMG!
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
A psychiatric test will serve more purpose.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Iceugwa(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
Na so. This is a joke right. I bet they will all fail
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
;d :d wink
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by kshow1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
I think it is high time that a bill should be passed that anybody seeking any political office in Nigeria must be a tertiary institution graduate.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by deb(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2010
kshow1:

I think it is high time that a bill should be passed that anybody seeking any political office in Nigeria must be a tertiary institution graduate.

What if we have somebody with the brain of Bill Gates who chose to opt out of tertiary education?
Proper screening is what I will recommend. Its not everybody that went to the university that is also intelligent at least in Nigeria I can tell
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by agitator: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2010
kshow1:

That is what has kept us where we are today?  How many of the so called tertiary institution graduates really passed the exams?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Indigenes In Uk Adopt Acn / Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / "You Are Not A Public Officer", Fashola Rebuke Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.