Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) (60676 Views)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by zicoraads: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kardashians Wannabes. undecided

Mtchewwwww!

Next!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Unluckrees(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Congrats to her. These Ikeji sisters are really lucky though Laura is Fugly!
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by mikeige(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hope you did not also get engaged to a ghost like you u sis
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
By DIAMONDZ BLOG

Events planner and sister to Linda Ikeji, Nigeria's famous blogger, Sandra Ikeji just got engaged.

Laura ikeji shared a picture of Sandra and wrote;

Haaaaaaaa see who just got ENGAGED mama!!! @sandraikeji my sister is off the market!!!!! Another ikeji wedding this year!!!! Congrats Sandra

Linda Ikeji wrote;

Aww, see who just got engaged. The most amazing human being you will ever meet. My baby sis and event planner extraordinaire @sandraikeji is getting married. So happy for you! ���

See photos:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/30/linda-ikejis-younger-sister-sandra-ikeji-just-got-engaged/

cc Lalasticlala

Where is the baby bump? The ikeji sisters always get pregnant before engagement / marriage.
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by BENARI: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
She Just resemble roasted stock fish for that her pose for the 3rd picture.

Na by Force to fine?

See pose !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:
Kardashians Wannabes. undecided

Mtchewwwww!

Next!

Haters gon hate oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Tolubory(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
By DIAMONDZ BLOG

Events planner and sister to Linda Ikeji, Nigeria's famous blogger, Sandra Ikeji just got engaged.

Haaaaaaaa see who just got ENGAGED mama!!! @sandraikeji my sister is off the market!!!!! Another ikeji wedding this year!!!! Congrats Sandra

Linda Ikeji wrote;

Aww, see who just got engaged. The most amazing human being you will ever meet. My baby sis and event planner extraordinaire @sandraikeji is getting married. So happy for you! ���

See photos:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/30/linda-ikejis-younger-sister-sandra-ikeji-just-got-engaged/

cc Lalasticlala
OK
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by zicoraads: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
MizMyColi:

Haters gon hate oooo grin
cheesy cheesy

Who? Me? I love the Ikejis grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
By DIAMONDZ BLOG

Linda Ikeji wrote;

See photos:

cc Lalasticlala
You don mean it..
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
post=69844645:
We will be there Sandy gal.
This calls for celebration.
Commenting many times on this post won't get you an Invite. You will watch the pictures on her sisters blog.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by innocential3032(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
congrat to her
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

Who? Me? I love the Ikejis grin

I pray o.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Duru009(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
So sad, and Linda gonna be a babymama !

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Archbishop88: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
How many men gave her ring? One is over size and tiny while the other is big,fit and accurate size.
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
StarUp:
God forgive me o...but why Linda sisters beautiful like this(you know what I mean right?) But the Niggah that bought that oversize engagement ring for her must have been in a hurry to cut his share of the Linda's magnanimity that he forgot to check the sister's finger size...Bahd guys on the loose grin

Classic Nairalander. True
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Letenwam:
wow, are you serious?

No they are jealous
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't know where she got her looks from but Linda is the most beautiful of the Ikeji women. Only that attention-seeking brother of hers comes close in the looks-department and I presume they both got their lousy character from the same place too grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by inyenejo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wow? congratulations may God punish buhari terrorist in Jesus unchallengeable name Amen
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2018
eeh!!!!eh
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by nostimi4u(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Congrats Sandy; all the GRY 501 discussion continues . May your union be blessed . Cheees �
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by SmartMugu: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2018
loydsis:
Kai what a lucky man,God pls let dis kind of babe locate me in Jesus name.
Why are u saying that kind of prayer for yourself? So, anything 'Ikeji' is what you want? Wait till you hear about another 'Monkey Ikeji' and be the first to propose to him or her. Yall just giving attentention to the wrong people. Who the hell are these people in the first place if not for the over-hype they get from yall?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by uvalued(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2018
congrats but #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by chuksohams(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Fine gal[/sup][sup][i][/i]
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Blogsphere: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2018
Kindly help like my design, sorry it's coming late, I just got the mail this evening and did a rush work, voting entries closes 31st July - Today (so you can just help comment On the page / like / share the link below)

http://designersarise.com/portfolio-item/nigeria-airline-naija-air-to-the-world/

I Promise to do Something better next time.

Criticism is welcomed!!

Thanks
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by rastaraj: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Zoharariel:
And we should do what exactly? undecided
o su wa o may be we should fry boiled egg
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by Ebsylvia: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by seunfape(m): 2:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Zoharariel:
And we should do what exactly? undecided
good boy
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by seunfape(m): 2:44am On Jul 31, 2018
It's only Linda that is beautiful among them others ugly .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.