Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) (60674 Views)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by def111(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=NathanKAY post=69913250] I don't do such shii* you do mah niggur!
Don't ever come here on NL commenting trash anymore, and if you are going to quote me again include your home address so I come and beat the living day light out of you! Coward! [/quote

Who be this fool... Na your papa first quote me, you dey look for person house to come rod. Thief, them go soon catch you and burn you alive
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by NathanKAY(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) by NathanKAY(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Speak English Mudafucka! You bore me! For someone who would come here and comment "family of hoes" , I was almost certain you would be a dummy. Confirmed; Empty dumb halfwit. Now that I am done with you maybe next time you will think twice before commenting shii* here on NL, that's if you even have the common ability to think. Ewu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.