Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Sani Kaita Apologizes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Apologizes (9573 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by obinna5000(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2010
Super Chicken Sani Kaita has apologized.  cheesy  grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2010
and who told him nigeria will qualify if they win their next match, wht about if greece draw with agentina and nigeria wins korea? shocked lol he must be joking
join me support the good team brazil, i love germany too but my heart goes to brazil
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by lysaa(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2010
Medicine after death but i forgive u and let's both pray our mathematical miracle works.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2010
odiaero:

and who told him nigeria will qualify if they win their next match, wht about if greece draw with agentina and nigeria wins korea? shocked lol he must be joking
join me support the good team brazil, i love germany too but my heart goes to brazil

/\
i
i
He has faith.U sud too tongue
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by osifred(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ranoscky:

Appology accepted, but i don't know how long we have to continue with this "SANI" problem  sad

1st was SANI abacha.
2nd was SANI yerima.
3rd was SANI lulu and now it's SANI kaita. for how long we go continue with all this SANI emberracement?  undecided

Well I forgive u sha!

seriously i think we shld ban parent 4rm calling thier sani for d next 10yrs tongue
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by kolagold10(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
, yeah the guy was sorry  undecided, only to undo the mistake will be,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Exponental(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
All Nigerians shld learn from KAITA's stupidity
NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL UR TEMPERAMENT COULD BE DISASTROUS!

I blame our coach for not effecting a good change when kaita commited the offence, didnt he see what his colleague did?

anyway, apology accepted

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by ucysiz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
DejiYesufu:

Sounds like a fine gentleman. Nigerians, especially our politicians, can learn from him,

what is there to learn.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
Of what use is the cynical apology of a MURDERER at the GRAVE of his victim.,.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Newest: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
Eya!!!!!!!, pele oo
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
He has faith.U sud too tongue
am sorry but it seems faith went on vacation tongue
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by sylve11: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol! should i forgive you it's not from the bottom of my heart. just pray make we qualify angry cool
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by GoldCircle: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
Apology accepted kaita! Go and sin no more. . .
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Bukittes(f): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
Are we sure this apology is from Sani Kaita and not someone playing with our minds here? I see no link of something.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by BizBooks(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
A straight apology from Kaita may have been fine. But justifying his actions renders that apology useless. The Greek player did what every player is taught to do. If the ball is going out of touch in your favour, you are supposed to shield or even impede your opponent from getting to it. I'm sure Kaita himself has done this several times.

I have seen players thrown to the ground while trying to get a ball going out of touch. The Greek player meekly pushing the ball to his chest is nothing.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
He's not sorry, he's making excuses for his actions!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
/\
i
i
U saw that too abi? undecided
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by cooltobex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
Well i won't say much about it until i'm sure it's from Sani Kaita
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by cantell(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
That b*astard should be shot!
God! I was so angry yesterday!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Doptimist2: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
KAITA DOESN'T WORTH PLAYING ANY INTERNATIONAL AGAIN, HE SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR ENYIMBA OR AKWA UNITED. HE WILL BE DOING BETTER THERE. AFTER SUCH MESS A COACH WILL BE SENT OFF FOR NOT PICKING THE TROPHY. KNOWING FIFA RULES SHOULD BE AS IMPORTANT AS KNOWING THE SKILLS IN PLAYING,

RESERVE YOUR APOLOGY FOR LAGERBACK.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by applemark: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
IYA e!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Tmoni(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ half time

I just changed the TV station to watch Nicki Minaj bat her eyelids
I did myself a lot of good

Kaita is a big vagabond, everybody dey laff me for office
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by teskyg: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
YOU ARE A NATIONAL DISGRACE, REPRESENTING FEDERAL CHARACTER, YOUR ACTS WERE SENSELESS;
1.PUSHING THE GREEK
2.KICKING THE DUDE
3.STAMPING THE DUDE OUTSIDE THE PITCH,EVEN WHEN HE WAS NOT A THREAT TO YOU.

YOU ARE CRAZY, THIS IS LAST GAME IN OUR NATIONAL COLOR, GO AND PLAY FOR KATSINA UNITED, SUYA UNITED, ABOKI WARRIORS AND NAMA PILLARS, BIG FOOL, AS FOR YAKUBU ,THAT FOOL, IF I CATCH AM,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Ranoscky(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^ grin grin grin. . .and Kunu FC. grin

@Exponental abeg tell me how the coach take get fault from that match abeg, i dey interested. waiting 2 hear 4rm u.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by dsmoy: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
He has apologised, let him be forgiven, afterall in all competions we have been going to 1 player has always commited silly blunders,, either we won the game or not , it does not justify that we will go far,, nigeria will be disgraced out of the competion.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by kokooro(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
At least He has the sense to know and accpet his fault. Only Nigeria qualification to the next round will heal the wound,
How I wish our politicians will learn from him,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Princek12(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Why is he still in camp? If I were coach, I would have kicked him out of camp. If that mallam still thinks that the Greek player "got what he asked for," that shows that, even though he might be somewhat remorse, he still thinks he is justified acting in that aboki way. The dangerous part is that coach Lars may still field him again, if we qualify, where there will be no guarantee that he will not give another player "what that player asks for."
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Acidosis(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Apology accepted or not, we are out of the tournament. It's not a promise but a sure prophecy! Of course the Argentines will surely win the next phase, but our idiotic chickens will entertain us with another interesting dissapointment.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by SkySpirit(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
teskyg:

YOU ARE A NATIONAL DISGRACE, REPRESENTING FEDERAL CHARACTER, YOUR ACTS WERE SENSELESS;
1.PUSHING THE GREEK
2.KICKING THE DUDE
3.STAMPING THE DUDE OUTSIDE THE PITCH,EVEN WHEN HE WAS NOT A THREAT TO YOU.

YOU ARE CRAZY, THIS IS LAST GAME IN OUR NATIONAL COLOR, GO AND PLAY FOR KATSINA UNITED, SUYA UNITED, ABOKI WARRIORS AND NAMA PILLARS, BIG FOOL, AS FOR YAKUBU ,THAT FOOL, IF I CATCH AM,

Guy sori for am e enter National team wit Quota System & dats y
he displayed his Maloistic & Talibanistic talents.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by uyakachi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
dont even  worry my guy ,,, i dont expect u to apologise for any reason  . you really do well to kick hell out of that stupid guy  , has it been , u allow him ********* do u know what else he has in mind for another chance, red card is better than injury .
does that mean without u  the team is useless, if yes i think they should come home becos  they can never acheive any thing. there is no way a tree can make forest,
onye ugwu or no ugwu  gbaha nkiti , obi sieee gi ike akwum gi na azu,
M  A  K  A  C  H  I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWELU IFE  N' EME, TAAAAAAA WHO BORN THE MAGA ,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by xtremeidea(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
He is very Silly!!! angry angry angry angry

He should also answer this question, WHAT HAPPENS IF EVERY NIGERIAN LOSSES THEIR TEMPER AT HIM? would he live to see the light of day? angry angry angry

Abeg make em go sit down for corner jare!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
kAITA, you owe no one an apology, it's your job you did, 90% of people on this thread would have done the same, they are all here condemning another person.

Who even gave you all the right to decide who to be forgiven and who not to?

Kaita, what you did wasn't the first and won't be the last, people before you did worse and their team still went ahead and won, they are all looking for excuse to blame someone, they want a scapegoat lol,

Nigeria was already out even before the tournament started. From the bad Plane, to bad hotel, to bad weather, to bad coach to bad selection.  Silly plonkers.

Germany is playing Serbia with one man down, yet they are terrorizing the Serbian post, you'd think it's the Serbians that are 1 man down.

The pressure has paid off, now Serbia has given a penalty to Germany but they finally lost it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference / See Dates, Time And Venue For The Super Falcons Summer Tour Of The USA. / Rafa Nadal Pulls Out Of Wimbledon, Tokyo Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.