Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria (360 Views)

Buhari: We're Happy The World Is Still With Us In Fighting Terrorism / Is This The Same North ,that Is Fighting Terrorism —pics / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by Legitinfobase(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari has pledged the continuous support of the country for the fight against terrorism and other crimes, especially in the West and Central sub-regions of Africa.
The President made the promise on Monday in Lome, the Togolese capital during a joint summit of the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
He was making a contribution to the consideration and adoption of the draft declaration by ECCAS and ECOWAS on peace, security, stability and the fight against terrorism and violent extremism.
“Nigeria will continue to support any effort directed towards peace-building, security and stability, as well as the fight against terrorism and violent extremism in our two sub-regions

More details: https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/nigeria-will-continue-to-support-peace.html

Re: Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by coolscott(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2018
If we are to go by what he has done in Nigeria as an example, then we should expect him to turn a blind eye and deaf ears when push comes to shove.

In any case, what will people say if he sends troops abroad to help fight terrorism when he has turned a blind eye here?

He knows the things he was saying were mere words, I think, because when it comes down to it at this very point in our political history, he will find it very difficult to send Nigerian troops to fight terrorism abroad, as there will be a waiting backlash in response to the act.
Re: Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by SolutionMee: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Even if we give Buhari eternity to govern Nigeria, he'll keep saying "I'll fight corruption."

Even if we give him heaven's ticket, he'll still claim to help fight corruption in heaven

It is only a lier that still keep speaking in future tense after 3 years of reign in power

America wasn't built on vague promises and things man believed he can do (like I'll, I can, I would have) but on things we have done (like I created Microsoft, I founded NASA and so on)

We can't blame leaders like this, he's clueless and the only political point he has was his chanted fight against corruption

Sentiments apart, we deserve better as a country

Even though I'm living in the state, I cry every time I think about my country

Even if you're to make a bad government again, you should choose from the educated ones cuz there are some things beyond the power of illiteracy

I'll keep discussing with the US government to save Nigeria from this mess
Re: Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by magoo10(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2018
How can he be fighting terrorism when in his country the police and security agencies are being used to terrorize the citizenry in flagrant abuse of their human rights.
Re: Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by pxjosh(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69848685:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
You're just fooling yourself on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari In Togo, Talks About Fighting Terrorism In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2018
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Female Presidential Aspirant Condemned Feminism / Ekweremadu Falls Sick During EFCC Intense Questions / Akwa Ibom State Govt Vows To End Violence Clashes In Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.