Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day (14713 Views)

Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari / EFCC Probes Ortom, Benue Lawmakers, Perm Secs, Others For Alleged N23.08b / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by slowice(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
It didn't start today... Federal institutions ve been aiding impunity n persecution across the land since apc took over... From ipob to herdsmen killings... Benue, Taraba, Jos, kaduna, massacre of shiite members even to west the list of apc lead armed forces high handedness is longer than river Niger. Even dss n efcc re nothing but pencil in their hand...... We as Nigerians owe this nation a duty to rid her of apc n ensure their members find no hiding place anywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by Miles300: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
I hope the IG is ready for the avalanche that awaits him if his master looses election ! I won’t be happy if nxt govt doesnt go after him I won’t be happy

2 Likes

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by Awoo88: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
I am just wondering how elections in places like bayasa and rivers will be. Those places, they don't share money but bullets. Wike is mobilizing already with neighborhood watch. In bayasa, it is who ever tompolo is with. It is not who spend the most money in those place like ekiti but the person who is willing to kill more
Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by smileyoo: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
bubu's apc govt is shameless and insensitive to people's opinions or feelings. the only hope for bubu's re-election is to use the machineries of govt institutions to rig the elections, even with brute force. all these explains the reason for the lopsided appointments by bubu. man of integrity indeed.

1 Like

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by caprini1: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ichokwu:
That is to say that d police impeached Ortom cheesy
If you are an Igbo babe, pronounce ORTOM cheesy
I'm just laughing,wondering how mischievous you were as a kid grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by silasely(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bugari nd his cow(ig) are going about messing up the whole country......

1 Like

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by Dee60: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Its all part of the movie - The Return of Tyranny!

1 Like

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by jaxxy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by ehissi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nicolikedat:
AND IF THE POLICE IS INVOLVED THEN THE PRESIDENCY IS ALSO INVOLVED....NA ME TALK AM!!

Whats that? When Zombies are here, you are talking like this......... undecided

Are you in house....... angry

Lemme come and beat you...... tongue
Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
The IG should call his boys to other.
Lzaa, come and see how madridguy has been receiving sense recently grin grin

Cc onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo
Greenback Roger3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by LZAA: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
immhotep:

Lzaa, come and see how madridguy has been receiving sense recently grin grin

Cc onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo
Greenback Roger3d
grin grin
Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by buchilino(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
The IG should call his boys to other.

"OTHER"?, I TOLD U TO CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM MADRIDGUY TO ISLAMABADGUY.
Re: Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day by sunnymaja(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Opinionated:

Olisa- could this be you? grin grin grin

See the Combined List of Alleged Looters Revealed by the Federal Government of Nigeria

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE WHEN SEVEN PDP LAWMAKERS REMOVED 23 LAWMAKERS IN EKITI?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Rivers (Photos) / Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb / Supreme Court Judges Accused Of Corruption Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.