Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel (3143 Views)

I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Nigerians Should Thank Yorubas For Rescuing Nigeria From Vagabonds / Only Vagabonds Abandon Education - David-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by mogentle(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2010
There appears to be no end in sight to the rift between the Ogun State House of Assembly and the state government with the latter saying, it had resolved to access N100 billion instead of the initial N50 billion from the capital market.

Addressing traditional rulers during the inauguration of the Akarigbo of Remo, Oba Michael Adeniyi Sonariwo as chairman of the State Council of Obas, the state commissioner for Finance, Mr. Kehinde Sogunle said accessing the bond market was inevitable for the economic development of the state.

In what appeared like calling the bluff of the state lawmakers over the bond, Governor Daniel who also addressed the traditional rulers said if the current set of lawmakers made it difficult accessing the capital, he was sure it would be the first assignment of their successors.

Daniel who lamented the inability of the state lawmakers to allow the state government to access the capital for the bond last year said the state has been losing N400 million every month.

His words: “By just behaving stupidly, we are losing N400 million monthly and we’ve lost it from January 2009 till date. So, if you look at what we’ve lost since 2009 which is N4.8 billion compounded with interest because of our stupidity.”
The governor who described the passage of House Resolution 167 as retrogressive said: “When a set of people woke up one morning and urged financial institutions not to have anything to do with us, the implication is very simple. Ogun State people are being punished by those people who supported that resolution and the people supporting them because they lack knowledge.”

Daniel asked rhetorically: “Do we not allow them. Are we going to fold our arms. Don’t say I did not tell you. Vagabonds want to be in power. We would not fold our arms and watch vagabonds take over power in Ogun State. Our people have stopped asking where people got their money from. People keep asking me if I would allow vagabonds to take over Ogun State. Our people forgot to ask people how they got their money,” even though he failed to explain those he described as vagabonds. angry angry
On his own part, Sogunle said, “despite the fact that we could not access the bond due to the frustrations from members of the House of Assembly, we are repackaging it. Our team has repackaged it and we are representing it. But we are not going for the N50 billion but N100 billion. We are going for a broke. “The market is even available for more, the interest rate is low and Lagos State had taken about N290 billion from the market. embarassed embarassed So we want you to support the process of accessing the bond. So, educate your subjects and your representatives in the House of Assembly.

“The nation’s oil exploration was done through concessions and joint ventures. The exploration of oil was not funded by Nigeria’s money but by joint venture. We need external funding. Go home and tell our people.” Governor Daniel who also addressed the monarchs said “the global economic meltdown which started precisely January, 2009 had taken its toll on the activities of his administration.”

“Let me also say that it is not only in Ogun State that the meltdown has affected, but I think Ogun State is one of the states that has done the best in terms of the number of the people employed. And we have achieved all of these not expecting the meltdown to occur at the time it occurred.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/june/18/national-18-06-2010-007.htm

When will the Kettle stop calling Pot Black in this Country?
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by jimmysho(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2010
who is the number vagabond?
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by mogentle(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
How workers has this idiot employed. One thing is clear, even the few he employed are working in fear of the arrival sack letters with some for no pay,
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by kokooro(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
OGD never Ceases to amuse me. A lazy copy cat. tongue embarassed He is planning to mortage the Ogun future for his selfish interest. At least, we know the election year is around the corner.[i][/i] shocked Ogun people should be tired of you by now,
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by cold(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
Hmmmm.VIPVagabonds In Power
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
Where did this dude gets his own money from?
From his salary, i guess
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by dipo2much(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
who is d vagabond he is talking about?
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by yemmight(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
You can imagine a Governor leaving in May 2011 and wants to acess 100 billion in July 2010. Lets wait and see how event unfolds.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by OAM4J: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
N100B shocked shocked shocked shocked for what project? in how many months?
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Golders: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
This vgabond ruling Ogun State in NIgeria deserves nothing but one single bullet to his forehead.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Golders: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
This vagabond ruling Ogun State in NIgeria deserves nothing but one single bullet to his forehead.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by desgiezd(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
See the Vagabond-in-Chief calling others vagabonds. He wants #10billion simply to fund his campaign to the senate and also to fund the campaign of his cronies to government house, Abeokuta.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Rastamann: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
who is the number vagabond?

Imagine a vagabond vagabond calling others vagabond. Daniel you need to to moved from the state house to the jail.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by globatop: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
This OGD should stop calling pple names, how does he fair too, this man always want to kill any opposing view, only you can not be right, had it been that the NPN of those days listened to opposing views we would be better off now, because those military will not seize power and democracy will have been fully matured now
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by eros(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
Golders:

This vagabond ruling Ogun State in NIgeria deserves nothing but one single bullet to his forehead.

Well said. I will volunteer to pull the trigger if provided adequate ammunition and training. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by mrkoma2012: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
This guy is a big time joker after the incident that happened on a plane, he is the numero uno vagabond
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
The fact of the matter is: OGD is a curse to Ogun state and we pray never to have his ilk as a governor of our state anymore.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
what incident happened on the plane?
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by seanet02: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
He is the number one vagabond, closely followed by dimeji bankole,
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by oge4real(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
It takes a vagabond to know one.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Horlazuncanmi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
OGD you are a curse to the entire people of Ogun state, see a vagabound calling people vagabound.people are tired of you, if you want to know how people love you (OGD) pls walk alone on the street without security, i bet it you will be stoned
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Horlazuncanmi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
OGD you are a curse to the entire people of Ogun state, see a vagabond calling people vagabond.people are tired of you, if you want to know how people love you (OGD) pls walk alone on the street without security, i bet it you will be stoned.BIG FOOL
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by canuck(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ehh-Eh. . .There's nothing one will not hear on this earth o - OGD calling other people vagabonds?

This is truly in the Last Days. . .of OGD's government!
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by oderemo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
OGD .OGD.
I THOUGHT YOU ARE ONE BIG FEKING VAGABOUND
grin grin grin grin
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by keyremotes(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
IF ONLY THE FOOL AND HIS GANG WILL GET TO READ THIS POST.
angry angry
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by AloyEmeka5: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
I'd rather a vagabond succeeds a murderer like OGD.
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2010
Truly OGD is on the edge, hes a frustrated man with fears of his past misdeeds!
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by AjiboseJ: 5:26am On Jun 19, 2010
Indeed OGD is a big time failure and should be banish from the land. angry
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Ikomi(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2010
Where were all these internet protesters since 2003, when this same man, your ready to call all sought of names now took you all for a ride for a whole 7 years.

Now I ask who is the greater fool.  undecided

Another guy is going to come in take you all on a second jolly good ride for another 8 years, and you rain all curses, and at the end the man would leave in peace.

Absolute Nonsence. undecided
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by deb(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
Even Gbenga daniel is a vagabond
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by idifu(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
is he not a vagabond in power (V.I.P) lol ye ye man,ode
Re: Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel by Thosyn007(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2010
IMAGINE, A BIG FOOL AND VAGABOND CALLING OTHERS VAGABOND, ODE AGBAYA, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV / 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima / Apc’ll Recover Adamawa Governorship Seat During Bye-election-David Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.