Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic (1771 Views)

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB / IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
The signs of what is to befall Nigeria if the government fails to acknowledge Biafra Referendum before 2019 is very certain following parts of the communique issued in Benin republic after the emergency convention exclusively attained by IPOB Coordinators in all West African States.
According to a source who was present at the convention held in Distance Cotonou, Benin republic says Nigerian government will finally get to taste the resoluteness of over 15milion Biafra Agitators clamouring for Referendum.
We have paid the ultimate price for Referendum, our blood have been Spilled Enough and it is time to say NEVER AGAIN! Says source who crave for anonymity.
IgbereTv learnt that those who was present at the convention include African Representative from Biafra Mazi George Onyeibe, West African Representative Mazi Omej, the Deputy Director Mazi Uche Alphonsus Okafor Mefor among other respected dignitaries.
IgbereTv understands that this is the first convention to be held in Africa since the inception of Radio Biafra London.
The communique remain incognito to the general public.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/448261/breaking-ipob-set-to-surprise-buhari-after-successful-emergency-meetings-in-benin-republic/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by loveth360(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
God bless the land of the rising sun.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

We must continue.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by valentinetoko: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
OK
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by zooster: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
We ain't giving up on the long overdue dismemberment of Nigeria. The struggle must continue. We hv had enough of this country, and we want to take our destinies into our own hands. We want to chart our own course for survival and development.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by DogmaNation: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
We shall over come! They will despise us,call us names,but one day we shall have a country were we won't be seen as a slave. We shall over come!
Viva Freedom!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by mrbaba18(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
give me biafra or give me death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by potoX: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
loveth360:
God bless the land of the rising sun.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

We must continue.
Your illusive Republic shall forever remain a point on the receding horizon.

Sunset forever in Biafra
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by potoX: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
zooster:
We ain't giving up on the long overdue dismemberment of Nigeria. The struggle must continue. We hv had enough of this country, and we want to take our destinies into our own hands. We want to chart our own course for survival and development.
You will fail
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by potoX: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
mrbaba18:
We would rather give you death

1 Like

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by mrbaba18(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
potoX:
We would rather give you death
dn prepare 2 go down wit me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
BIAFRA UNDER OUR FEET

1 Like

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by gidgiddy: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
No going back on referendum!

No going back from independence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chest beaters par excellence.

Una try.

Self delusion is a generational curse I guess.
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by PDJT: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good! We can’t wait to leave this British disaster called “Nigeria”.
Biafrans deserves Life, Liberty and indeed the right to pursue Happiness.
Nigeria is a crime against Humanity.
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by SolutionMee: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Biafra is a goal

A divine one
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by mpianya39(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Divine project kiss kiss at the end we win and biafra must come cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by mpianya39(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ioannes:
Chest beaters par excellence.

Una try.

Self delusion is a generational curse I guess.
Na dem angry
Awolowo boys grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by Postanalyser: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
potoX:
You will fail

You are a renowned riffraff. ...who doesn't know you?
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by IbrahimDamola: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
potoX:
Your illusive Republic shall forever remain a point on the receding horizon.

Sunset forever in Biafra

Potorudeen yoruba dear muslim brother I agree with you . Biafra restoration will make our muslim skulls very pained.

We know we cannot survive without them because they give alms to our ibeberudeen people who always beg for alms on the streets ogbomosho and molete shouting 'e dakun, adura yin agba'' with their ewedu stained lips. cheesy
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
mrbaba18:
shut up. Osu
Re: Tension In The Nigerian Seat Of Power After IPOB Meeting In Benin Republic by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

[s]
Potorudeen yoruba dear muslim brother I agree with you . Biafra restoration will make our muslim skulls very pained.

We know we cannot survive without them because they give alms to our ibeberudeen people who always beg for alms on the streets ogbomosho and molete shouting 'e dakun, adura yin agba'' with their ewedu stained lips. cheesy [/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn't Believe Igbos Are This Dumbed To Believe Nnamdi Kalu / Newly Constructed Public School By Pmb In Borno (pics) / TRAIN TEST RUN: Oba Alake Touched Down At Abeokuta, Prof Soyinka Onboard- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.