Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (63381 Views)

Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by made4naija(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Slaymama seen struggling to eat burger with a cutlery at the Ikeja mall in Lagos

Watch video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/slaymama-seen-struggling-to-eat-burger-with-a-cutlery/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Lordbooster(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hehehehe slay em with the cutlery lol...anyways check my signature for some 18+ naija contents

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na foolishness go kill some of these girls

16 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Smh shocked shocked shocked

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Foolishness of the highest ORDER

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Skepticus: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
cool

Pure lies

Believe this trashy news at your gullibility!

10 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Fvcknames: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
For real dis time what kind of news gets to front page these days.
So a young lady(which everyone now refers to as slay queen) is eating, and another person records it, and it ends up on d front page of d biggest forum in Africa

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hahahahaha.....Eba slay mama, y d guy no carry her go mama put instead

Ole buruku slay mama ko, slay burger ni

8 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by IMASTEX: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why not better use hand

5 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Holiegrail2: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
lol,
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dongreat(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Does the photographer knows that it’s wrong to take her pic and subject her to cyber bullying a crime? What’s her offence please? Everyone has a choice to their feeding style. Her choice and it’s nobody’s business to judge or even take a pic of her and subject her to laughers from people who probably haven’t seen a burger in their life expect the crabby patty in SpongeBobs squarepants animations.

I wish people can just mind their business and stop being busy bodies.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Wilson125(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
She wan slay d burger na... una live her abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Bruemath(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
carry go, keep slaying don't mind them. Lol
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by oshe11: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
And someone just dey far dey video
If them sell wetin he price give am now, people go dey shout
Not knowing say person wen get mind to price must buy
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by bigocean(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let me bring seat for comment readers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Alaadin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Just look at the nonsense that is gracing the front page of nairaland mtscheeew

8 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Typical AFONJA babe...... She thought it was her usual AMALA and EWEDU soup.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by sonnie10: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alaadin:
Just look at the nonsense that is gracing the front page of nairaland mtscheeew
A little humor is good for the soul. If not for anything, it serves as a distraction in this economy

4 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by miqos02(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
OK seen
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by gagashuffle: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Someone cannot eat in peace again?

People should learn to mind their gaddamm business!

15 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by HoodBillionaire: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
nairaland now for kids
wtf
i rem in 2008 naso so beg and responses dah bastard seun dey do.
wtf 10years later
imagine what makes front page
wtf
what nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
It’s normal .

21 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by lielbree: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Op why cant u just mind your fuvking business?

E consign u?

You just labelled a lady slay mama" , you don't know who she is, you took her picture without her consent and posted it online!
A person cannot eat in peace again!

Get the fùck otta here bìtch!

25 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by phlamesG: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
shocked

Broke ass bitches forming Porsche....
Mtcheew
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Impregnable101: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
I detest people wey like to form

That's some people eat eba with cutlery

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:
It’s normal .

Exactly what I wanted to post. What if she didn’t want to handle the burger? Sometimes I want my cake with fork and other times with a spoon.

Unclassy people calling other people out for not having class. angry

The most annoying thing is that most of the commenters are just ‘gang-banging’ on the poor girl.

I was at an eatery once and used my cutlery to clean out my chicken instead of handling it and crushing the bones, I noticed people around me gigging and whispering that I was forming posh.

People just can’t mind their business, even the ones that can’t afford to give themselves a treat like the girl and her friend are doing.

20 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by beteco99(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
nairaland now for kids
wtf
i rem in 2008 naso so beg and responses dah bastard seun dey do.
wtf 10years later
imagine what makes front page
wtf
what nonsense

Is it your front page?

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Youngzubi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lolz she issa slay mama not food mama
please get her washing hand water biko!!

click on my signature if u wanna laugh out the days stress!!!!!
sex na food ?? click my signature to find out!!!!!
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by sammiepraise(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
they can't stop being funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.