Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (63415 Views)

Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

But does DAT disturb us from growing? I see reason y ur brothers can't make it in life if they don't come to SW.

Most South westerners are lazy and can't harness the opportunities they have, that is why we come over and take over every where....You can't stop us from taking over LAGOS STATE..... LIVE with the pain bro...
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by BlindAngel: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
nairaland now for kids wtf i rem in 2008 naso so beg and responses dah bastard seun dey do. wtf 10years later imagine what makes front page wtf what nonsense

So true, at the bolded.... Really so so so true
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Most South westerners are lazy and can't harness the opportunities they have, that is why we come over and take over every where....You can't stop us from taking over LAGOS STATE..... LIVE with the pain bro...
Mumu as if no b we dey employ ur people, have u ever seen a westerner begging Easterners for money or food? u ar so daft, ur brothers ar apprentice to d Yoruba's, we own d vital political seats in Nigeria, we own Education, we ar d most Industrious in Nigeria (Ogun State), we own Entertainment / Transportation Industry also in Religion etc so what is ur definition of lazy? When dey ask u to go to school u refused. Is it ur 5% population that wanna take over Lagos? Ask how fear almost crippled ur brothers when Oba of Lagos said they gonna die in lagoon, u ar in village so u can't even knw what's happening. Yoruba's ar ur master weda u like it or not.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mumu as if no b we dey employ ur people, have u ever seen a westerner begging Easterners for money or food? u ar so daft, ur brothers ar apprentice to d Yoruba's, we own d vital political seats in Nigeria, we own Education, we ar d most Industrious in Nigeria (Ogun State), we own Entertainment / Transportation Industry also in Religion etc so what is ur definition of lazy? When dey ask u to go to school u refused. Is it ur 5% population that wanna take over Lagos? Ask how fear almost crippled ur brothers when Oba of Lagos said they gonna die in lagoon, u ar in village so u can't even knw what's happening. Yoruba's ar ur master weda u like it or not.

Werey! We own nolly wood, the easterners are in charge of commerce and trade in Lagos State.. Check the clothes and shoes you put on, it was made by an igbo man... Look at the land and houses around you, most are owned by the Igbos. The Igbos are born with creativity, are hard working and we never give up. That is why we succeed every where we go. Almost every Danfo buses are owned by the Igbos and we help the Yorubas by employing them as drivers and conductors... Despite the 5% haters call us, We still wax strong, succeeding in whatever we do.. I am yet to see or use anything made by the yorubas... The Igbos are filled with strategies that is why we could penetrate the "most industrious" (according to you) tribe in Nigeria... In education we are not left behind, it is on record that anambra State was (for the past 5 years) have been the best in waec/ssce.. So what do you know? Don't allow NAIRALAND make you a slowpoke for life.... Read wide, come out from your cave, travel to places and see what the Igbos have achieved....

Good luck to you..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by OyinO: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
And sooo what? Must you video everything and upload as news? Nonsense!
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Werey! We own nolly wood, the easterners are in charge of commerce and trade in Lagos State.. Check the clothes and shoes you put on, it was made by an igbo man... Look at the land and houses around you, most are owned by the Igbos. The Igbos are born with creativity, are hard working and we never give up. That is why we succeed every where we go. Almost every Danfo buses are owned by the Igbos and we help the Yorubas by employing them as drivers and conductors... Despite the 5% haters call us, We still wax strong, succeeding in whatever we do.. I am yet to see or use anything made by the yorubas... The Igbos are filled with strategies that is why we could penetrate the "most industrious" (according to you) tribe in Nigeria... In education we are not left behind, it is on record that anambra State was (for the past 5 years) have been the best in waec/ssce.. So what do you know? Don't allow NAIRALAND make you a slowpoke for life.... Read wide, come out from your cave, travel to places and see what the Igbos have achieved....

Good luck to you..
Lol, just disgracing urself, only a fool talks like this, u never can meet Yoruba's, Yoruba shoe makers don't make fake, ur people spoilt Nigeria with fake products, you will soon say my father house is owned by Igbo man, village boy. Mention d companies owned by d Igbo's in Lagos. All my wears ar imported nd made by Yorubas, my shoes ar not Aba made i av my own shoe makers here nd also i eat foods from yoruba land, u only own Chidi nd son Transport grin don't worry wen d time comes u nd ur bros will go av a nice time in d lagoon
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Good luck to you..
Lol, just disgracing urself, only a fool talks like this, u never can meet Yoruba's, Yoruba shoe makers don't make fake, ur people spoilt Nigeria with fake products, you will soon say my father house is owned by Igbo man, village boy. Mention d companies owned by d Igbo's in Lagos. A fool leaves his land to develop another mans land, I don't knw d difference btwn Igbo nd Fulani, waka waka, ur Igbo states ar filled with Bush, no development nd u can't even develop ur own land. All places I've been I've only heard of Igbo's committing crimes, stealing, kidnapping, baby factory, drug pushing etc is that what u call creativity?, nd for ur info all my wears ar imported nd made by Yorubas, my shoes ar not Aba made i av my own shoe makers here nd also i eat foods from yoruba land, check d president of nollywood, a yoruba hold d post, u only own Chidi nd son Transport grin don't worry wen d time comes u nd ur bros will go av a nice time in d lagoon
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol, just disgracing urself, only a fool talks like this, u never can meet Yoruba's, Yoruba shoe makers don't make fake, ur people spoilt Nigeria with fake products, you will soon say my father house is owned by Igbo man, village boy. Mention d companies owned by d Igbo's in Lagos. A fool leaves his land to develop another mans land, I don't knw d difference btwn Igbo nd Fulani, waka waka, ur Igbo states ar filled with Bush, no development nd u can't even develop ur own land. All places I've been I've only heard of Igbo's committing crimes, stealing, kidnapping, baby factory, drug pushing etc is that what u call creativity?, nd for ur info all my wears ar imported nd made by Yorubas, my shoes ar not Aba made i av my own shoe makers here nd also i eat foods from yoruba land, check d president of nollywood, a yoruba hold d post, u only own Chidi nd son Transport grin don't worry wen d time comes u nd ur bros will go av a nice time in d lagoon

I don't need to start bragging with you cos u see companies owned by Igbos everyday.They are everywhere in all sectors of the economy. In every sector of Lagos economy we are well represented... You talked about fake things sold by the Igbos, then why can't the yorubas manufacture or import genuine products to compete with us or push us out of lagos..... The only thing I know the yorubas are successful at doing is money ritual.... Everyday people get slaughtered in Lagos thanks to the yorubas who want to be like the Igbos but are too lazy... Who even eat Yoruba food? Every yorubas I have met love the igbo delicacies....Don't let your hatred blind you,move out of your cave to see our achievements..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

I don't need to start bragging with you cos u see companies owned by Igbos everyday.They are everywhere in all sectors of the economy. In every sector of Lagos economy we are well represented... You talked about fake things sold by the Igbos, then why can't the yorubas manufacture or import genuine products to compete with us or push us out of lagos..... The only thing I know the yorubas are successful at doing is money ritual.... Everyday people get slaughtered in Lagos thanks to the yorubas who want to be like the Igbos but are too lazy... Who even eat Yoruba food? Every yorubas I have met love the igbo delicacies....Don't let your hatred blind you,move out of your cave to see our achievements..
Too lazy because they refused to carry drugs, do baby factory, kidnap, do fake things? We don't stain ourself , if u have better things on ground u gonna brag about it, name ur Igbo companies u couldn't name one, only knws how to chest-beat, ur food don done go chop d boy u killed nd cooked
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Too lazy because they refused to carry drugs, do baby factory, kidnap, do fake things? We don't stain ourself , if u have better things on ground u gonna brag about it, name ur Igbo companies u couldn't name one, only knws how to chest-beat, ur food don done go chop d boy u killed nd cooked
I am scared of those money ritualist around, . I wont be surprised if I see your face on nairaland as a ritualist...you better go and harvest the head of your neighbor and use for money.. 4cking Scammers and pick pockets.
We are in all sectors in Lagos from IT to agriculture..

Diamond bank
Fidelity bank
Eko hospital
Emzor pharmaceuticals ..
Cosharis motors..
Bua floor mills
Mouka foam
Zinox computes
Winco foam..
Erisco foods
Ascon oil company lagos
Nipco plc(they acquired 60% equity from MOBIL oil)
Tecno phone(owned by nnamdi ezeigbo)
Infinix phone(owned by nnamdi ezeigbo)
Slot nigeria
Pharmacy plastic..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2018
dbynonetwork:

I am scared of those money ritualist around, . I wont be surprised if I see your face on nairaland as a ritualist...you better go and harvest the head of your neighbor and use for money.. 4cking Scammers and pick pockets.
We are in all sectors in Lagos from IT to agriculture..

Diamond bank
Fidelity bank
Eko hospital
Emzor pharmaceuticals ..
Cosharis motors..
Bua floor mills
Mouka foam
Zinox computes
Winco foam..
Erisco foods
Ascon oil company lagos
Nipco plc(they acquired 60% equity from MOBIL oil)
Tecno phone(owned by nnamdi ezeigbo)
Infinix phone(owned by nnamdi ezeigbo)
Slot nigeria
Pharmacy plastic..
What is this, ar u d owners of all this? grin
So daft go to all those companies u will see an Hausa man too, we don't discriminate here, we employ anyone from any tribe in Naija, that's what has kept us moving. Go develop ur red mud villages as we won't help u develop dem.
Are you also the owner of nairaland? Coz u spend ur whole life on nairaland . we don't brag yet we ar making wave. Go check d percent of notable naija programmers, the region that have d highest manufacturing companies, with the best tradition, with d best civilization, with d best native dress wears, with the best schools, that has richest religious leader, DAT has d most intelligent politicians, d highest number of professors, guy no be beans, Yoruba nation is too blessed joor. U guys can keep on lying to urself claiming u av Di's nd DAT, we don't brag nd u will always run to meet up with us which u can never achieve.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

What is this, ar u d owners of all this? grin
So daft go to all those companies u will see an Hausa man too, we don't discriminate here, we employ anyone from any tribe in Naija, that's what has kept us moving. Go develop ur red mud villages as we won't help u develop dem.
Are you also the owner of nairaland? Coz u spend ur whole life on nairaland . we don't brag yet we ar making wave. Go check d percent of notable naija programmers, the region that have d highest manufacturing companies, with the best tradition, with d best civilization, with d best native dress wears, with the best schools, that has richest religious leader, DAT has d most intelligent politicians, d highest number of professors, guy no be beans, Yoruba nation is too blessed joor. U guys can keep on lying to urself claiming u av Di's nd DAT, we don't brag nd u will always run to meet up with us which u can never achieve.

Keep deceiving your self as if the tecno/infinix phone you are using to type now is the idea of a Yoruba person.. Jealousy won't kill you... Look around you Igbos own everything around... You are just bragging without prove/back up.... Who does that?.Now you are talking about the region with the highest this and highest that, but I can tell you authoritatively that yorubas own few or none of the industries in the southwest...in education we are there, Even the pioneer VC of unilag was igbo (prof Eni Njoku) presently there are countless professors in unilag and other southwest universities... We also represent among the top programmers in Nigeria.... The Igbos are everywhere achieving great things....I am yet to see any trending Yoruba attire as you bragged up there... Don't allow your ego mislead you... To every one Yoruba man representing there are same numbers of Igbos doing exploit..

Get to work go and butcher more humans for money rituals so you can be as successful as the Igbos..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by olowobaba10: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Dongreat:
Does the photographer knows that it’s wrong to take her pic and subject her to cyber bullying a crime? What’s her offence please? Everyone has a choice to their feeding style. Her choice and it’s nobody’s business to judge or even take a pic of her and subject her to laughers from people who probably haven’t seen a burger in their life expect the crabby patty in SpongeBobs squarepants animations.

I wish people can just mind their business and stop being busy bodies.

AS LONG AS SHE IS IN A PUBLIC PLACE , IT'S NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO TAKE HER PICS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by olowobaba10: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2018
gagashuffle:
Someone cannot eat in peace again?

People should learn to mind their gaddamm business!
WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE BUSINESS TO MIND?
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Keep deceiving your self as if the tecno/infinix phone you are using to type now is the idea of a Yoruba person.. Jealousy won't kill you... Look around you Igbos own everything around... You are just bragging without prove/back up.... Who does that?.Now you are talking about the region with the highest this and highest that, but I can tell you authoritatively that yorubas own few or none of the industries in the southwest...in education we are there, Even the pioneer VC of unilag was igbo (prof Eni Njoku) presently there are countless professors in unilag and other southwest universities... We also represent among the top programmers in Nigeria.... The Igbos are everywhere achieving great things....I am yet to see any trending Yoruba attire as you bragged up there... Don't allow your ego mislead you... To every one Yoruba man representing there are same numbers of Igbos doing exploit..

Get to work go and butcher more humans for money rituals so you can be as successful as the Igbos..
Oboy, you won't kill me with laughter, telling me a Yoruba man is jealous of an Igbo man, we no b mate in all ramification.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Oboy, you won't kill me with laughter, telling me a Yoruba man is jealous of an Igbo man, we no b mate in all ramification.

Of course you are jealous.... You gat to free yourself of that ego..... Even the northerners are achievers.. IGBOS BE LIKE MTN...... DOING EXPLOIT, EVERYWHERE WE GO....

IGBO AMAKA........
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Of course you are jealous.... You gat to free yourself of that ego..... Even the northerners are achievers.. IGBOS BE LIKE MTN...... DOING EXPLOIT, EVERYWHERE WE GO....

IGBO AMAKA........

Continue running after us, we always gonna be more than a step ahead of u. If am gonna b jealous I'll be jealous of an American not an akpu eater.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Continue running after us, we always gonna be more than a step ahead of u. If am gonna b jealous I'll be jealous of an American not an akpu eater.

AMALA eater..... Where do you want to see an American?. You want to upgrade abi?. You Don dey find oyinbo to carry do ritual money ..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
dbynonetwork:

AMALA eater..... Where do you want to see an American?. You want to upgrade abi?. You Don dey find oyinbo to carry do ritual money ..
Amala d food Igbo musicians can't do without eating in Lagos, tanx for calling me DAT coz I love amala, u knw d smell of akpu, Dats how Igbo gals smell grin, check front page an Oyinbo just married a Yoruba, he knws what's good, he love d taste of Amala nd Ewedu. tongue
Oboy go eat ur akpu nd make sure u sweat like ur village goat.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Amala d food Igbo musicians can't do without eating in Lagos, tanx for calling me DAT coz I love amala, u knw d smell of akpu, Dats how Igbo gals smell grin, check front page an Oyinbo just married a Yoruba, he knws what's good, he love d taste of Amala nd Ewedu. tongue
Oboy go eat ur akpu nd make sure u sweat like ur village goat.

You mean EWEDU the broom soup?
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:

You mean EWEDU the broom soup?
Yea, d best soup of all draw with best nutrient, not DAT ogbono smelly soup of urs, do u even knw what nutrients means?
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Yea, d best soup of all draw with best nutrient, not DAT ogbono smelly soup of urs, do u even knw what nutrients means?

Now I see why you are dumb... Ogbono soup is a general soup, it is not an Igbo soup, everybody eat it.. Your tasteless broom soup(ewedu) cannot be compared to any of a typical igbo soup.. From my experience broom soup is eaten by the pour and Wrectched people. If you taste an igbo soup honestly you will regret being a Yoruba.
Brother travel out so that you would stop disgracing yourself...

Have a great day...
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Now I see why you are dumb... Ogbono soup is a general soup, it is not an Igbo soup, everybody eat it.. Your tasteless broom soup(ewedu) cannot be compared to any of a typical igbo soup.. From my experience broom soup is eaten by the pour and Wrectched people. If you taste an igbo soup honestly you will regret being a Yoruba.
Brother travel out so that you would stop disgracing yourself...

Have a great day...
Village boy, what do u knw? Igbo's do come to my villa to eat ewedu soup, they eat it like a village man. Ur Igbo brothers o. Nd for ur info I've eaten Igbo food nd I see its rubbish just like ur abacha food. I now knw y Igbo's brain don't develop well, wen others ar thinking nomal Igbo's thinks abnormal, no wonder d Hausa's tot u a lesson in d civil war.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dareal90s:
Village boy, what do u knw? Igbo's do come to my villa to eat ewedu soup, they eat it like a village man. Ur Igbo brothers o. Nd for ur info I've eaten Igbo food nd I see its rubbish just like ur abacha food. I now knw y Igbo's brain don't develop well, wen others ar thinking nomal Igbo's thinks abnormal, no wonder d Hausa's tot u a lesson in d civil war.

Always running your mouth..... I can never eat any Yoruba food cos it's disgusting and poisonous.. The other day I saw a woman cooking something like excrete in her pot I thought she was a mad woman, I walked up to her then asked her what she was doing ..... I was so surprised, she said it's a Yoruba favorite soup called egbegiri.. It look so irritating.. Most Igbos don't like Yoruba food, but all yorubas love igbo food....

If you know you know....
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Always running your mouth..... I can never eat any Yoruba food cos it's disgusting and poisonous.. The other day I saw a woman cooking something like excrete in her pot I thought she was a mad woman, I walked up to her then asked her what she was doing ..... I was so surprised, she said it's a Yoruba favorite soup called egbegiri.. It look so irritating.. Most Igbos don't like Yoruba food, but all yorubas love igbo food....

If you know you know....
Liar, there's nothing in Yoruba food that is called egbegiri, see ur ppl here.

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Liar, there's nothing in Yoruba food that is called egbegiri, see ur ppl here.

CHAI!!!
You are ashamed of your beans soup... SMH.... Mama saidat please give him a plate of egbegiri and broom soup........
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:

CHAI!!!
You are ashamed of your beans soup... SMH.... Mama saidat please give him a plate of egbegiri and broom soup........
Google egbegiri, then u knw u ar olodo grin
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Google egbegiri, then u knw u ar olodo grin

You know what I mean EGBEGIRI IS EGBEGIRI there is nothing to google about it..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

You know what I mean EGBEGIRI IS EGBEGIRI there is nothing to google about it..
Maybe its Igbo soup
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Dareal90s:

Maybe its Igbo soup

Typical yoruba food..... Una best soup..
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Typical yoruba food..... Una best soup..
I see u ar too lazy to use google or maybe u don't knw how to, but lemme help ur career, our tasty soup name is called gbegiri not egbegiri- don't knw how u pass in school of which I knw u r a dropout. Go to SW to study, education level in d East is too poor.

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos by dbynonetwork: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Dareal90s:

I see u ar too lazy to use google or maybe u don't knw how to, but lemme help ur career, our tasty soup name is called gbegiri not egbegiri- don't knw how u pass in school of which I knw u r a dropout. Go to SW to study, education level in d East is too poor.

Ayama!! It still looks disgusting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.