Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial (3612 Views)

Court Restores Mahdi Ali Gusau As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years / Kwankwaso, Ganduje At Loggerheads Over ‘Sale, Relocation Of Public Properties’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by RMK19: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
His Execellency Sen Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at the burial ground of Late Hajiya Binta Aliyu Gusau. The wife of General Aliyu Gusau Former National Security Adviser. He prayed that may her soul rest in peace Ameen.

Gov Ganduje was also at the burial but no words were exchanged. Gov Ganduje is assumed to be avoiding eye contacts with his former boss due to nature of his posture in the pictures.

Other leaders who attended the event are Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Gov Dankwambo, Chief Imoke, Gov Bindow and many others.

Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by RMK19: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Other pictures.

Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by bedspread: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
WHO CARES!!!
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
There is no permanent friend

There is no permanent enemy

There is neither friendship nor enmity

It is about interests!!!

#Politics
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by NOC1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
There is no permanent friend

There is no permanent enemy

There is neither friendship nor enmity

It is about interests!!!

#Politics

God bless you my brother only the charf who neither seat nor near those that play the game of politics take it personal.
Following what i have experienced in the past two general elections i have come to conclusion that politics in Nigeria has nothing to offer a common man, it is just an avenue where selected cartels who agreed to dine at the time been assemble to enrich themselves at the detriment of their people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by SolutionMee: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Underground arrangement
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
NOC1:

God bless you my brother only the charf who neither seat nor near those that play the game of politics take it personal.
Following what i have experienced in the past two general elections i have come to conclusion that politics in Nigeria has nothing to offer a common man, it is just an avenue where selected cartels who agreed to dine at the time been assemble to enrich themselves at the detriment of their people.
Lol I am telling you. No political association is worth dying for. #Fact
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by hammer6F: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol I am telling you. No political association is worth dying for. #Fact

Y are there too many Presidential hopeful in the North?

Is Nigeria Presidency only for the North?

Practically every northern politician wants to become President.

This is creating alot of problems in the country.

If u look at APC, El Rufai, Ganduje and a few others left, want Presidency.

The defectors, u have Kwankwasho, Atiku, Tambuwal and let us not forget Makarfi, Saraki and David Mark

They are already threatening disaster if they dont get the ticket.
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
hammer6F:

Y are there too many Presidential hopeful in the North?

Is Nigeria Presidency only for the North?

Practically every northern politician wants to become President.

This is creating alot of problems in the country.

If u look at APC, El Rufai, Ganduje and a few others left, want Presidency.

The defectors, u have Kwankwasho, Atiku, Tambuwal and let us not forget Makarfi, Saraki and David Mark

They are already threatening disaster if they dont get the ticket.
South has held presidency for 13 years since 1999, so it is fair for north to hold it for another 4/8 years post Buhari's 2015-2019 (making it 11/15 years) before it returns to the south
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by hammer6F: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

South has held presidency for 13 years since 1999, so it is fair for north to hold it for another 4/8 years post Buhari's 2015-2019 (making it 11/15 years) before it returns to the south

I see but that does not explain the threats of calamity that will follow wen one of the contenders is eventually nominated under PDP TO CONTEST PRESIDENCY.

How do u stop the others exit?
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
hammer6F:

I see but that does not explain the threats of calamity that will follow wen one of the contenders is eventually nominated under PDP TO CONTEST PRESIDENCY.

How do u stop the others exit?
They can kill themselves bro... It's about interests to them
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by Sharpshooota: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

So far they don't take the party down with them....
I have no problem
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by hammer6F: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Kwankwaso, Ganduje, Secundus, Others At Gen Ali Gusau's Wife Burial by babyfaceafrica: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

So far they don't take the party down with them....
I have no problem
who cares if they take the party with them?..who their party EPP?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Picture From A Friend On Facebook. / NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! / Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.