Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (57113 Views)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by cytell56: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
laidelaitan:
Man impregnates own daughter after 8yrs of sex .

A 45-year-old man, Julius Ochim, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly impregnating his own daughter, who eventually gave birth to a baby girl.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said: ”The man was arrested following a complaint by his daughter who reported at Shagamu Police Division that her father has been having carnal knowledge of her since she was 9, after the death of her mother in 2009.”

Oyeyemi added that, consequently, the lady reportedly got pregnant for the suspect and gave birth to a baby girl who is now three years old. On why she did not report after many years, the lady reportedly told the police that her father ”used to threaten her with cultural implication of refusing him to sleep with her.”

He said on interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime but blamed it all on the devil’s handwork. He reportedly confessed that he had been sleeping with the young woman since the demise of his wife.

The police spokesman added that the suspect disclosed that he started having ‘problems’ with the victim when she started going out with ”another person whom she said she want to get married to”.

”He confessed that the he was trying to prevent the girl from getting married so as to continue having his way with her.”

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/07/31/man-impregnates-own-daughter-after-8yrs-of-sex/

The man is certainly sick
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Caseless:
he's a Celtic defender. undecided

How did he manage to get erection on his own daughter? Are you sure he's the biological father
? Haba
I don’t know any more

Men will not kill us on this earth
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
sophisticated dirty scum bag from the waste.
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Caseless: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
I don’t know any more

Men will not kill us on this earth
grin grin grin

We still love our women. We still buy you people the expensive gifts.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin grin

We still love our women. We still buy you people the expensive gifts.

Of course cheesy
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by greenglobestore(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2018
wetin man no go see
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by idonhammer: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2018
chiommy123:
she is enjoying it
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Caseless: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2018
cococandy:

Of course cheesy
I know say oga de spoil you with that one.
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by ShawtCake(f): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Ur dad is ur grandfather!
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by adetes: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Let m waste the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
I know say oga de spoil you with that one.

Yes
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Caseless: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2018
cococandy:

Yes
Tell him an uknown friend is proud of him...he should keep being romantic and caring. Even though they say Nigerian men are not romantic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Dollabiz: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by cococandy(f): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Tell him an uknown friend is proud of him...he should keep being romantic and caring. Even though they say Nigerian men are not romantic.
lmao okay
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Red mud ipob genius raped his Daughter for 8 years and got her pregnant in my state, and then blame Yoruba for it. Did Yoruba ask you to rape your daughter?
I just can't wait for these people to leave for biafra with their crimes.

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:16am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
Red mud ipob genius raped his Daughter for 8 years and got her pregnant in my state, and then blame Yoruba for it. Did Yoruba ask you to rape your daughter?
I just can't wait for these people to leave for biafra with their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Melison(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2018
mustafa006:
when such things happen in the north, southerners rush on with all sort of insult against notherners and muslims, but this time it's in the south, shame on u
see this one u say

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Why are you so shameless? Your fellow igbo has just been arrested for a terrible crime of raping his Daughter for 8 years and impregnating her, yet you are still looking for afonja.

Stranac:
Where are afonjas crew? grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
Why are you so shameless? Your fellow igbo has just been arrested for a terrible crime of raping his Daughter for 8 years and impregnating her, yet you are still looking for afonja.

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:39am On Aug 01, 2018
When people have no heritage other than that of a leech, like those who prefer to be identified as "northerners" whatever that means, they will always hide under anything, just as Igbos have quickly blamed Yoruba in this thread after an igbo man was arrested for raping and impregnating his Daughter. I just can't imagine my neighbor blaming me for her DUI and running red light.

If we can get Nigeria to divide, crime will be almost nonexistent in Yorubaland as there will be only a handful of Igbos left in our region.

aribisala0:
There is nothing like "south" or southerner . I do not know why Northerners insist on putting people into those categories

Certainly no Yoruba man will call himself a southerner . There is NOTHING like that and pretty soon the people of Benue will let you know there is nothing like North.

Nigeria is not a compass. Why are you ashamed to mention your ethnicity and choose to hide behing North and south

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
When people have no heritage other than that of a leech, like those who prefer to be identified as "northerners" whatever that means, they will always hide under anything, just as Igbos have quickly blamed Yoruba in this thread after an igbo man was arrested for raping and impregnating his Daughter. I just can't imagine my neighbor blaming me for her DUI and running red light.

If we can get Nigeria to divide, crime will be almost nonexistent in Yorubaland as there will be only a handful of Igbos left in our region.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by dasparrow: 1:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria: A nation crawling with paedophiles. A country were you see fathers sexually molest their own daughters. Raise a female child in Nigeria at your own risk. Nigeria is the India of Africa. If you have a vagina, you are not safe there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Are you saying Yoruba told this igbo man to rape and impregnate his Daughter?

See your shameless self, you have no remorse whatsoever, it's evident it's your culture for your father to double as your grandfather. It's no wonder igboland is the fistula capital of the world.
Prosperchuks1344:
sophisticated dirty scum bag from the waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by wowcatty: 2:04am On Aug 01, 2018
This is Biafra not Nigeria, the man is from Igbos tribe, say the truth and stop the hide and seek.
dasparrow:
Nigeria: A nation crawling with paedophiles. A country were you see fathers sexually molest their own daughters. Raise a female child in Nigeria at your own risk. Nigeria is the India of Africa. If you have a vagina, you are not safe there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by phennyl1988(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Absolutely immoral. What a wicked father and stupid daughter they are to have kept this devilish act in secrecy for a whole lot of 8 years!!!!! SHAMEFUL cryAbsolutely immoral. What a wicked father and stupid daughter they are to have kept this devilish act in secrecy for a whole lot of 8 years!!!!! SHAMEFUL
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33am On Aug 01, 2018
OBJ tinz. . . . . wink
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Jabioro: 4:07am On Aug 01, 2018
DonDemu:
By their fruits...
Oponu! Julius Ochim was from your west side..Tribalism killed your brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by 9jaBloke: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Ochim is definitely not a Yoruba name and it is not Igbo either. When will we learn to focus on the real issues absent sentiment. Tribalistic people possess small minds and generally lack exposure.

If you have ever travelled outside this country, you will know that foreign tabloids will report this as: 'Nigerian man impregnates own daughter after 8 years of sleeping with her'.

To a foreigner, a Nigerian is a Nigerian. It doesn't matter which part you come from.
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by Postanalyser: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Afonjas

What is wrong with you?

Is this a curse or something?

Bunch of
Paedophiles
Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by femmoy(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2018
DonDemu:
By their fruits...

see how u publicly showed ur foolishness, yes it happened I Ogun state but did you read the name of the culprit? lazy Nigerian goat, I doubt if you can even read and understand.

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex by femmoy(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Stranac:
Where are afonjas crew? grin

stupidity and failure to read and understand is a big problem. ipob fools,see Wat ur grand father did. foolish people will read headlines and start displaying foolishness. awon eranko

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.