Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? (4763 Views)

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by statusquoante: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
wowcatty:
What's his ancestry? Go and tell the Kwara people who are looking for his family tree, ode!

It looks like you are one stateless lunatic looking to attach yourself to Yoruba.

The late Olusola Saraki said it that they are Fulani and you a dum dum miscreant have an opinion that will only rotten in your imbecilic belly.

Though you are posting like a mad dog, if you claim to be a dog, does that make you one
Anybody can claim to be anything at anytime, it doesn't change the reality on ground.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by wowcatty: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Your refuse dump rabid-ass mother should have taught you simple manners of respecting who people say they are, not what you wish they are.
statusquoante:

Though you are posting like a mad dog, if you claim to be a dog, does that make you one
Anybody can claim to be anything at anytime, it doesn't change the reality on ground.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ingocof(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
no igbo man support saraki. We jst dey watch. After all they are there for their own selfish reason

Bros, you are not telling the truth, check people's comments on nairaland and see which part of Nigeria supports Saraki wholeheartedly
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by ghostfacekillar(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Ingocof:

Bros, you are not telling the truth, check people's comments on nairaland and see which part of Nigeria supports Saraki wholeheartedly
u know that majority of igbos are anti Buhari. All this hype about saraki is because he is against bubu.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ingocof(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
u know that majority of igbos are anti Buhari. All this hype about saraki is because he is against bubu.

That is all i have been saying
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by statusquoante: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2018
wowcatty:
Your refuse dump rabid-ass mother should have taught you simple manners of respecting who people say they are, not what you wish they are.

True. If you call your mother a rabid asss mother, I am bound to respect your wish. But it doesn't make her one. I won't see her as one!
Saraki is Yoruba!!
Amukunmeko!!!
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by crimeboss: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Even northerners respect him. middle belt respects him. igbos respect him. Ijaw etc. Even if they don't like him, they respect him.
But all over social media, Yorubas are on the attack. Almost exclusively. Can someone explain this?

They're against Fayose
They're against FFK
They're against Saraki

but they're for

Osibanjo and Kemi Adeosun. Both silent slaves.
Most people are for religious jihad with concerns to buhari's zeal to establish a caliphate Nigeria, some are for the tinubu factor recognition of him drive them mad, hence tinubu prejudice for saraki having influence over kwara and other areas in the north central makes him more jealous, some outskirts of kwara av axes to grind with saraki cus he excluded them from government in the state, these kwarans their children hearts are poisoned against the SP who are mostly in Lagos, these children are others u see on any social media, chat forums and other media support systems.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Patrioticooduan: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Ovamboland:
Ibos are only jealous of the position and influence held by Tinubu, Osinbajo, Adeosun and other eminent Yoruba like Fowler.
They can sell their parents to get any of those positions, watch them jostle for VP tickets in any of the opposition parties.

It's natural for them to love anybody fighting Buhari or any of the eminent Yoruba. If Saraki should align with Buhari or Tinubu today he will become enemy to ibo overnight.
You are right
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Patrioticooduan: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Is like you don't know the history of Saraki family
, Bukola Saraki father said that their forefather is a Fulani man that marries a yoruba woman, that they use to give their descendant Yoruba first name to honor their grandmother.

That was what the Saraki father said in an interview.

So Saraki family are Fulanis according to their father.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/aug/17/514.html
So you are a Fulani ass licker. Good
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Patrioticooduan: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

I've noticed that famous yoruba christians are usually hated while famous muslims are loved, especially in politics. Am I just talking to the muslims?
You are right. Awolowo was an Alhaji
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Olabestonic001(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

I've noticed that famous yoruba christians are usually hated while famous muslims are loved, especially in politics. Am I just talking to the muslims?

Do you mean Christians like Awolowo or Ajasin?

You need to know the Yorubas better.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by sweetgala(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

There is nothing of such, under what rock do you live. Please keep with divisions and prejudices to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Dropping Charges Against Mohammed Adoke / Likely Running Mate To Tinubu If He Picks APC Ticket / Celebration Everywhere As Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Today - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.