Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda (33277 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Chinua Achebe With Sonia Sanchez In Throwback Photo / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Mophasa(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Chinua Achebe's branded buses were spotted on the streets of kampala,uganda.

More @

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/07/chinua-achebe-branded-buses-seen-on.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by FiremanP(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Art n respek, two things i live for..love d work mehn.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by StarFist(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Man of caliber! Man of integrity

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by EponOjuku: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonja wit dere Wole Soyinka, no body recognize dem grin

Due to generations of mediocre ancestry and zero history, you suffer a desperate need for validation and approval in order to mask your inferiority.

Here in Lagos, it's people like Pasuma Oganla, Saridon P Saheed Osupa, Wasiu Ayinde Kwam 1 that you see in buses. This one that China Ashebe's face is on a Danfo in Uganda, are you sure he didn't reincarnate as a conductor in Uganda?

But considering how he died angry, bitter, unfulfilled and combative like a mad puppy, I'm suspecting Chinua Achebe is an agbero in the ancestor's world.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Tyche(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2018
OneCorner:

This is getting stale, enough of this tribal rousing

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by cassidy1996(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2018
wow! i like this

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Teewhy2: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Heroes are mostly appreciated outside their domains.

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by bestviewer: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Anambra born Chinua Achebe is celebrated all over the world and not just Africa.

Chinua Achebe the father of modern African literature. #Legend

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by hakeem4(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2018
I really enjoyed Chinua Achebe’s book. Especially things fall apart

19 Likes

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by IeatPussy: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2018
OneCorner:

Why bring tribalism in this matter now ? , Why do your type always spoil fun of a thread , ?? . Stop it. enough of this tribal war.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by wyqay: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2018
A great man indeed

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by itiswellandwell: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Nice one. Respect!

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Truths22(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Legend

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by dbynonetwork: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!!!

TRUST ME WE HAVE ALWAYS MADE NIGERIA PROUD....

GOOD MORNING!
HAPPY NEW MONTH!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Exwizard: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Yes I saw it too in Australia
But why

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by kullozone(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2018
I fear oh! i thought it was a zombie at first glance, had to look closely before i understood the art.

Great man... A legend in Africa and the world at largesmiley

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by SEONaijaExpert: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2018
He was and still is a great man

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by BruncleZuma: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by GreatMahmud: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2018
EponOjuku:

Due to generations of mediocre ancestry and zero history, you suffer a desperate need for validation and approval in order to mask your inferiority.

Here in Lagos, it's people like Pasuma Oganla, Saridon P Saheed Osupa, Wasiu Ayinde Kwam 1 that you see in buses. This one that China Ashebe's face is on a Danfo in Uganda, are you sure he didn't reincarnate as a conductor in Uganda?

But considering how he died angry, bitter, unfulfilled and combative like a mad puppy, I'm suspecting Chinua Achebe is an agbero in the ancestor's world.

Oga shift aside.I understand your bitterness and frustration..

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Factfinder1(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Legend

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by deepwater(f): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Were you expecting him to be revered in his home?

Have u forgotten the saying.....
Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by gabpaul: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
EponOjuku:

Childish talk..SMH.. undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Pavore9: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
It is common around East Africa. Have seen several buses branded in the names of Fela, Tekno, Wizkid, Sinach, Bob Marley etc.

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
EponOjuku:

spits on this post cry
EponOjuku:

spits on this post :

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by cooldipo(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Image is good light,?
Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2018
EponOjuku:

See them ... indomie generation undecided

CHINUA ACHEBE is an agbero

Codeine don finish you!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by bonechamberlain(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2018
OneCorner:
one corner why. smh

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Mophasa:
Chinua Achebe's branded buses were spotted on the streets of kampala,uganda.

More @

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/07/chinua-achebe-branded-buses-seen-on.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

And we dont give a flying F@&k about him here is Nigeria.
All our best are leaving us to places/countries where they'd be recognized.
And no wonder Buhari is our president. Our bests have left us. cry cry

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by DanielsParker(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2018
I saw his photo also at Michigan State University. Igbo Amaka, no doubts.

18 Likes

Re: Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda by mightguy(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Lol. Igbo making us proud since Time immemorial

Forbidden Attraction / The Root Of A Cynosure / Above The Shadows