Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

“Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man (480 Views)

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by Priscy01(f): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2018
A Nigerian writer Onyeka Nwelue took to his Instagram page to repost a post he made on his page last year advising Nigerians to leave the country in other for them to achieve their dreams.

According to the writer, he encouraged Nigerians to become like John Boyega and Anthony Joshua telling them to fight for their dream in any field their dream is in another country and can come back to Nigeria once they have achieved their dream.

Read what he wrote below and tell us what you think;
"I made this post last year and I am reposting it.

Leave Nigeria, I encourage you. Become like John Boyega and Anthony Joshua. Just leave. Fight for your dreams in Hollywood or elsewhere. Then, return to Nigeria. If you stay there and perish with your dreams, they won’t be proud of you. Be careful of those who always say: “If everyone leaves, who will fix the society.” Leave first. Jesus will take the wheels. God exists, yeah? So he can fix the country of his people. Just leave. Anywhere is better than Nigeria."

https://www.torimill.co/travel/9144/forget-those-who-say-if-everyone-leaves-who-will-fix-the-society-leave-first-nigerian-writer.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by Shelumiel: 6:27am On Aug 01, 2018
True talk though , but I do not subscribe to it .
Re: “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by Teaser4(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2018
me wey nigeria don leave sef...i go burn my passport and never look back
Re: “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by partnerbiz4: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2018
I don't just understand this guy..

He loves controversy like kilode..
Re: “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by cassidy1996(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2018
do what ever rocks your boat

when ever you have an opportunity, use it
Re: “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by dominique(f): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2018
Anthony Joshua and John Boyega were never here in the first place, use other examples
Re: “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man by Donald95(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Mmekatakwa si na nigeria pụọ, I go say bye bye o. Even my parents will be proud of me

(1) (Reply)

Study In Belgium: Master Mind Scholarships At KU Leuven / Two African Migrants Caught At The Spanish Border, Hiding Inside Mattress / Breaking: 60 Burnt To Death In Ghana’s Buses Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.