Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? (30603 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Chuky7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Have you ever been deported from US? UK? Germany? On different charges drugs? cyber crime? visa? prostitution?
or do you know someone who has tell the story on how you blended back into society did you get back on your feet? became bigger than you were before?

Who knows you might be helping someone in the same situation as you were.

24 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by abobote: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
First to come comment, when I'm not a deportee. Though I know so many that are surviving and even making it bigger. The best way is to relocate to a cheaper country, preferably, west Africa, through the border and start life afreash from there, as the shame of going home directly can weigh you down. Just manage any little money with you and see a way to connect any of your niggar in a cheaper country, that won't be needing Visa

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Winters23: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by DropsMic(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chuky7:
Have you ever been deported from US? UK? Germany? On different charges drugs? cyber crime? visa? prostitution?
or do you know someone who has tell the story on how you blended back into society did you get back on your feet? became bigger than you were before?

Be like you dey en route embarassed

Safe journey

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by seanwilliam(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin

We go back to the trenches bro.

No homo.

Buying massively check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Bishop1monte(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Make I Dey observe

6 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm here to learn... embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Powersurge: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wait, do you want them to come and comment on this thread?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Thunderfayayou: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chuky7:

I can never be deported instead I tear my passport

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Payperboii(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hdjd

3 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by olola4(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Let me grab my popcorn and zobo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by dolskeer: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
make i read comments

2 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by demoBaba: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
I no dey comment on bad experience.

4 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Then no go talk...

2 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by emmabest2000(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Tayosteve(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Here to read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Femmyfestus: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Are you asking on behalf of someone? Or are you asking so you can have hope?

14 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by subcbouy: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Following!

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Herbephe1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
only if one can be deported from one country.

You Gerrit? If you no Gerrit forget abaorit..

7 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by affable4(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your first step is to forget about shame. Every other thing follows.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Scottz: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
I will not be deported when I travel out of Nigeria in Jesus name Amen

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.

Modified;I want to make an emphasis on what I am trying to say.I said selling my valuable asset like,land,houses,business that is putting food and other basic needs on my table to travel abroad is the greatest mistake I will never make.Not that if I have the cash and there is not going to be an immigration issues i will not go.Some Nigerians who sold their properties and travel abroad 8 years ago are still hiding from immigration officers because they don't have a legal stay there
I hope I have make it clear to some of you quoting me?

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by XTHRONE(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok, follow me at Instagram diegophinehas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by care4you: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
front page already?

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by revived: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
May we not Jam Agbako

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by greenie77: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
For majority, it is not easy to talk about it

2 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by MarketDispatch: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oduduwa was deported from heaven to Ile Ife for wickedness

37 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Introducing Minus 25 Degrees! I Visited The Ice City! � / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses / Trailer Falls On A Police Van In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.