Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. (867 Views)

PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition / Odims, Charly Boy Meet Obasanjo, Decry Poor State Of The Nation / Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Sowore42019: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2018
A group of young presidential aspirants have met in Abuja to form a coalition ahead of the 2019 general elections.
Among those in attendance were Omoyele Sowore, Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu, Charly Boy among others.
Result of the merger to to announced soon.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Cannot pull 30000 votes combined
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Tolexander: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Brilliant young men,
I don't see them going far in the next year election though.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by tribalistseun: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2018
These ones should stop fooling around and join the moving train, cos to remove a wicked dictator is not by making noise and snapping pictures.

Dankwabo for 2019 -- Mbaka January 1st 2018

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Sowore42019: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Riding on the wings of the not to young to run bill, the coalition seeks to disrupt the current political situation in the country.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by tayebest(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
for there mind now, dem fit unsit Buhari o! grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Sowore42019: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2018
No one saw Trump defeating Clinton or Macrons emergence, the conditions in Nigeria are right to unseat this government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by izzou(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2018
grin

In as much as Buhari needs to be removed doesn't mean we should vote anybody in

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by partnerbiz4: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2018
They should join saraki pls..
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Karlovich: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Operation destroy the dullardd, he must fail next year

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Caseless: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2018
They shall gather, but they shall scatter faster than it took them to gather.

Sai baba
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2018
izzou:
grin

In as much as Buhari needs to be removed doesn't mean we should vote anybody in

If and ONLY IF buhari will be voted out (a position which I still am strongly considering) this guys right here are the ONLY good alternatives contesting for the presidency!

The others are just a bunch of greedy politicians that wants to take Nigeria back to a period of sharing free dollars amongst their stooges!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by izzou(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2018
jayfolarin:

If and ONLY IF buhari will be voted out (a position which I still am strongly considering) this guys right here are the only good alternatives contesting for the presidency!

The others are just a bunch of greedy politicians that wants to take Nigeria back to a period of sharing free dollars amongst their stooges!

And what makes them the only good alternatives? Because they are youths? Because they speak against the government at all times? Because Sowore has a media org and he was part of the June 12 struggle? What exactly?

It takes much more than these to govern almost 200 million people. I'll still say it again. Let Sowore go and govern his state. Let him lead his state from whatever level they are now, to another higher level.

If Sowore becomes president, he will perform much worse than Buhari. You know why? He has no experience whatsoever in terms of governance and leadership. Politically, he is zero. Or do you think all our tiff tiff senators will just let him be? They will frustrate his government from the beginning, and this guy will be so inexperienced to act.

Governance is much more than what we read and imagine on paper. Let him start small first. He will gradually build himself to that level

PS: This is my opinion smiley
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by yemmight(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Chaley Boy na the baddest market among them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by UncleJudax(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2018
izzou:

And what makes them the only good alternatives? Because they are youths? Because they speak against the government at all times? Because Sowore has a media org and he was part of the June 12 struggle? What exactly?

It takes much more than these to govern almost 200 million people. I'll still say it again. Let Sowore go and govern his state. Let him lead his state from whatever level they are now, to another higher level.

If Sowore becomes president, he will perform much worse than Buhari. You know why? He has no experience whatsoever in terms of governance and leadership. Politically, he is zero. Or do you think all our tiff tiff senators will just let him be? They will frustrate his government from the beginning, and this guy will be so inexperienced to act.

Governance is much more than what we read and imagine on paper. Let him start small first. He will gradually build himself to that level

PS: This is my opinion smiley

Your opinion is DOA. 99.9% of the current people running Nigeria have this so-called experience...and look where we are almost 60 years of independence.

Oga..do things differently or keep wailing until you are dead.

I am appalled at the reaction of some of the younger people...what experience are you talking about?

Durotoye, Sowere, Mughalu etc have all done well career-wise. Buhari had nothing but "Integrity" and a NEPA bill in 2015.

Now the "Integrity" has been eroded. And no Judge wants to hear his NEPA bill case... after he hired a truck full of SANs.

Use your head

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by izzou(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2018
UncleJudax:

Your opinion is DOA. 99.9% of the current people running Nigeria have this so-called experience...and look where we are almost 60 years of independence.

Oga..do things differently or keep wailing until you are dead.

I am appalled at the reaction of some of the younger people...what experience are you talking about?

Durotoye, Sowere, Mughalu etc have all done well career-wise. Buhari had nothing but "Integrity" and a NEPA bill in 2015.

Now the "Integrity" has been eroded. And no Judge wants to hear his NEPA bill case... after he hired a truck full of SANs.

Use your head

I can't remember where I supported our politicians or Buhari. If you want to criticise my opinion, please let's be on the same page

Like I said, what will Sowore do differently? This was exactly how Buhari preached anti corruption in 2015 and now nko? Don't also forget that Durotoye was part of those that supported the Nepa bill president in 2015.

Entrusting the welfare of 200 million people in the hands of Sowore is no different from entrusting into the hands of Buhari. You know why? We won't make any head way in four years because one is inexperienced and have no idea what to do while the other is incompetent

If you people love Sowore so much, advise him to be a governor. Watch him rule for 4 years and see if he can still be qualified to rule this country

Anyways, you are entitled to vote him. Na your vote. But please don't vote APC Abeg. grin
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by UncleJudax(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2018
izzou:

I can't remember where I supported our politicians or Buhari. If you want to criticise my opinion, please let's be on the same page

Like I said, what will Sowore do differently? This was exactly how Buhari preached anti corruption in 2015 and now nko? Don't also forget that Durotoye was part of those that supported the Nepa bill president in 2015.

Entrusting the welfare of 200 million people in the hands of Sowore is no different from entrusting into the hands of Buhari. You know why? We won't make any head way in four years because one is inexperienced and have no idea what to do while the other is incompetent

If you people love Sowore so much, advise him to be a governor. Watch him rule for 4 years and see if he can still be qualified to rule this country

Anyways, you are entitled to vote him. Na your vote. But please don't vote APC Abeg. grin
People running the affairs are career politicians...the status quo is what they want.

These other guys are outsiders. I don't know why you are hammering on political experience. It hasn't helped us bro

We need people with leadership experience.

Vote APC?

Vote people with track record...don't look at the party

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by izzou(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2018
UncleJudax:

People running the affairs are career politicians...the status quo is what they want.

These other guys are outsiders. I don't know why you are hammering on political experience. It hasn't helped us bro

We need people with leadership experience.

Vote APC?

Vote people with track record...don't look at the party

The summary of all I have been saying since

Sowore doesn't have any. Moughalu can qualify. Durotoye should just go and sit down. He was part of those that supported this incompetent president we have
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019. by earnvest: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
izzou:

The summary of all I have been saying since

Sowore doesn't have any. Moughalu can qualify. Durotoye should just go and sit down. He was part of those that supported this incompetent president we have

Baba...you carry this their matter for head o. What has Buhari's 'experience' brought us? As a retired military man, his Nigeria is even more unsafe than the Nigeria we witnessed under pure civilian administrations like Jonathan's and Yar'Adua's and you know what? He doesn't give a damn.

Please watch this video when you have the time and see how the interviewer took Buhari down memory lane, showing him that he has never meant well for Nigeria but himself and his immediate family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBkmrHgN10I&t=263s

These young aspirants you think so lowly of are better educated than Buhari and have excelled in their respective professions. Some of them have actually fought for a better Nigeria and have continued to do so without asking for anything in return.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“why Buhari Will Not Win In 2019”- Prophet Wale Olagunju / Behind Every Successful Man, There Is A Strong And Wise Woman (see Photo) / President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.