Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Saraki Hails Oshinbajo And Oshiomole As He Dumps APC (APC Finished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hails Oshinbajo And Oshiomole As He Dumps APC (APC Finished (452 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Hails Oshinbajo And Oshiomole As He Dumps APC (APC Finished by Neatnewz: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki said this in a statement which he issued to newsmen immediately after he announced his resignation from the ruling party.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki (Business Day)

Senate President Bukola Saraki has hailed the efforts of the All Progressives Congress (APC) chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and the Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo for making efforts to broker peace in the party.

Saraki said this in a statement which he issued to newsmen immediately after he announced his resignation from the ruling party.

The Senate President said “The emergence of a new national party executives a few weeks ago held out some hopes, however slender. The new party chairman has swung into action and did his best alongside some of the Governors of APC and His Excellency, the Vice President.

“I thank them for all their great efforts to save the day and achieve reconciliation. Even though I thought these efforts were coming late in the day, but seeing the genuine commitment of these gentlemen, I began to think that perhaps it was still possible to reconsider the situation.

“However, as I have realized all along, there are some others in the party leadership hierarchy, who did not think....[106 more words ]..full details here
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/07/senate-president-hails-oshinbajo.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari, APC Governors Meet Behind Closed Door In Aso Rockr In Aso Rock / APC Reserves Right To Challenge Defectors In Court – Lai Muhammed / Why I’ll Continue To ‘Make Sacrifice, Shed Blood’ – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.