Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (61329 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
hmmmm wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
slap his face awtta hiz borri angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
hmmm again grin

wassup anyway - getting dizzy now grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
wana com share mai bed? shocked shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
now grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
give him a face massage tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
draw dat red tongue of hers awt cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by follypimpi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
Poke her eye and run away.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
Wear M J pants for him cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
break her iboju tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by follypimpi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

Wear M J pants for him cheesy

They didn't tell u i define Fashion.I would rock em' even MJ and Prince wld acknowledge.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

cut off his long hair
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
shout winnnnnnnnnnnnnch cus she wants his hair 4 ritualsss tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
cover her mouth so she will not spoil business for me grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by yme1(f): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
ask her to teach me how to google
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
tease her about her disability , u no sabi google shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
kissssssssssssssssss her till shez outta breath
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by yme1(f): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
Idowuogbo:

tease her about her disability , u no sabi google shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
see this waffi babe o tongue grin grin

@post
i will let her know how pretty she is and she had berra be pretty o grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by yme1(f): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
tell him he is a darling along with a kiss kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
pinch herr til she bleeds , omo isale badagry tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by yme1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
bad belle tongue tongue i will make sure i send her to coma with the beating am gonna give to her angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
y me:

@post
i will let her know how pretty she is and she had berra be pretty o grin

cheii nwa bebe. . . . my head is swelling o

am managable sha  cheesy

@post

i will kidnap her and make her my bestie
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
lock the doors quick grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
y me:

bad belle  tongue tongue i will make sure i send her to coma with the beating am gonna give to her angry
church rat na me u wan beat , Osano bua  shocked shocked shocked
ma ti lo no ee fucka , walai wa gba
@op
craddle him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
steal her designer jeans and run grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
run her down wiv my machete , screaming oleeee ajiboleeee
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
hmmm - This one i go barricade all the the exits shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
remove my clothes to see the surprise on his face wen he finds out am a transvestite grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
unbarricade the exit to leave the room fast grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pull him back to show him my "chamo sized" balls grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
Will make sure he or she eats those chamo balls tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.