Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (44996 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by adedayoa2(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

He will chase me out of audit house once PDP wins in 2019. Highestpopori is one of the jokers who are active on Nairaland but knows little or nothing about how government and the public service works. We just have to continue to indulge them.
I see, it is well with him o
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by originalomobaba: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let's see how things will fall apart after PDP primaries
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jjc2000:
I just bought kerosene for #240 in AA rano in KANO. The Hausa people on queue are seriously complaining about hardship Buhari is causing.
I pretended as if I did not hear them.
Walahi.

They are complaining and in this hardship they still prefer PMB.. imagine #240 per liter due to no refinery working... only one sea port that is functional in Nigeria.. Due to some factors.. they dont want refineries and sea ports to work...

The fact is some known Zombies like the suffer that they are getting even if they pay at 350 per litre there..
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

He will chase me out of audit house once PDP wins in 2019. Highestpopori is one of the jokers who are active on Nairaland but knows little or nothing about how government and the public service works. We just have to continue to indulge them.
We don't want quota system in govt because u were never qualified to be there that's why ure fighting to keep the job cos of the govt of mediocrity
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by kingshrd: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
What has tambuwal or wat ever done for these people

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We don't want quota system in govt because u were never qualified to be there that's why ure fighting to keep the job cos of the govt of mediocrity

grin grin grin grin grin

You are really a clown I swear.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by boxypane(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oh God!! See as you dey gather Nigeria's enemies inside one basket!!! Now the thunder that will strike them go get direction.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
kingshrd:
What has tambuwal or wat ever done for these people
He will end up like ribadu.majority of the people in that rally can die for buhari.buhari is a political party and religion up north.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
magoo10:
you don't get it. They actually helped to let the world know who buhari truly is ,a tyrant and a dullard. despite his desperation for power he had nothing to offer other than bloodshed and nepotism.

Some of you just use words without knowing the meaning they carry.
Do you even know the meaning of tyrant?
If Buhari was truly what you described him as you will not have time to. be online criticizing him all the time.
Bros, grow some brain.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by hope4nigeria(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Samchuky:
Beginning of the end for APC
end of the final end, buhari supporters will jump ship on eve of election. Only bihari will go down because he's too weak to jump ,Just keep watching
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by magoo10(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

[s]

Some of you just use words without knowing the meaning they carry.
Do you even know the meaning of tyrant?
If Buhari was truly what you described him as you will not have time to. be online criticizing him all the time.
Bros, grow some brain.[/s]
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by nestorvoice: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=westerk post=69890361]These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes. Prostituted? Apc was a gathering of power merchants and when they got it, never bothered to fuse into a real party. They all worked for Buhari who has failed woefully against expectations. So men of sagaciTy must find their levels so as to rescue and retrieve power from political loafers.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by orisa37: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
AT is an extraordinary man and one whose moves must be documented. He once overthrew Munsurat and hoisted himself as Speaker. He slapped David Mark and humbled the then AIG. At one Election forum, he publicly disrespected GEJ. He may be on to new Tricks.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Normal thing in politics.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by thayora: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
hannysur8:
Not surprised, the stones are moving out of APC beans
rather it is the disintegration of the broom or you don't know that it is the coerciveness of broom that brings about a clean floor,the moment you begin to loose one or more broom from it bunch without replacement ,one day you will use your bear hands to sweep the floor which is where APC is heading to
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Ninety five percent of the people in the pictures will still vote for Buhari come 2019. Fayose mobilized a larger crowd than this for Eleka's final rally and still lost the election woefully. Trust me, Tambuwal is finished politically.

Ur Tambuwals spokesperson abi?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ECHICHE: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2018
All these defection will eventually land Buhari into victory in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) / INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.