Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection (884 Views)

Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by Legitinfox: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Via Twitter

Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by bedspread: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
FAYOSE : Always on Hand to Welcome the Men back
Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by christejames(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
The way things are going, I think very soon APC will be left with Buhari, Oshiomole, Tinubu and some stooges.
APC has failed even the devil! bunch of disappointments!!! Their final implosion is eminent.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by MrPolitics: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Imo Fayose's plan to get VP ticket may have failed after he lost his state or the mandate was stolen. Whichever is the version you believe.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by ican2020: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Coming back ho their home
Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by Destined2win: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
I would be impressed so much if buhari becomes the only member of APC.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
christejames:
The way things are going, I think very soon APC will be left with Buhari, Oshiomole, Tinubu and some stooges.
APC has failed even the devil! bunch of disappointments!!! Their final implosion is eminent.

I do not think there is anyone left in APC apart from cabinet ministers and their Godfathers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by Buhari2019: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
I'm in pain master. Always reacting!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by magoo10(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
They rigged ekiti but will loose ten fold including ekiti state
The defections will be enough go round each geo political zone so let's be patient .
Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by DogmaNation: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Fayose Reacts To Tambuwal's Defection by deomelo: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Man Arrested After Raping His 89-year Old Mother To Death [photos] / APC Primaries: Thugs Attack Babachir’s Office / Gov. Wike’s Special Adviser, Anucha Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.