Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC (41667 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by ogatboy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
The only reason Buhari is leaving Nigeria is to allow APC carry out their evil plan and he pretends not to be aware. I think hypocrisy is the second name of Buhari. He who can read from afar knows Nigeria is gradually decending to the point of no return or Military will take over.
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by notoriousbabe: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
E pain am
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by Awaja(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
See the long grammar (litany) u de blow trying to explain the fact that you’re not perturbed.
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by edibobo: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
EXCEPTS OF THE STATEMENT BY THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO ON THE OCCASION OF THE DECAMPING OF GOV TAMBUWAL OF SOKOTO

Excerpt of the moving speech....

I wish his Excellency, the Executive Governor of Sokoto well. He has made the right choice by returning to the party that made him.
We are all witnesses to the fact that the APC has failed the country. The country has not witnessed this wanton killing since independence. Internally displaced persons are more than those not affected by bad leadership which has resulted to this highest level of insecurity.

They are more people begging than those who hold money in their pockets. I am saying they are more beggars than non-beggars today.
Pardon me but i must say i feel pained that I am a living witness to the destruction of the country and I would go to the grave when I die to tell our founding fathers the sorry state of the country they left behind. I would die with tears and not joy like many Nigerians of today and they would see and believe in the suffering of Nigerians.

I wish the Governor well and give him my blessings. He can now join those who mean well for this country to actualise the dream he couldn't realise as a member of the APC."

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by princeade86(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
computer0810:
u will seat in ur room in d east or where ever there and be deceiving ur sef as if u know what is happening here, typing trash as if u know what u r doing, even d PDP excos left d party for him coz dey know he cannot win election in kwara with d right opposition...
thanks but to tell u d real politics in kwara, I can't waste my time. I was born in kwara and grew up in kwara, so I know what of saying. if u don't know, am not a politician. but forget about those excos u mentioned. if bukola left PDP again tomorrow, those people will go back to PDP.
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by kizyalex10(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Now to the defection brouhaha.all these while i read with amusement how these bunch of thieves re defecting from apc to pdp and most intrestingly,some nigerians re clapping for them.its a shame that we re so easily twisted nd turned like rags.now these set of people were once PDPs nd then they sank d ship of PDP nd ran to APC because they saw that APC had d tendency to uproot PDPnow the same set of theives after making mess of this administration and seeing that nigerians dont want to hear anything APC.they have run away to the government they have ruined jst to be called saints nd nigerians will ignorantly vote them in.i wonder if they re voting personality or political platform.these government is bad re caused by these same people cause they were at one point appointed or elected in dis same administration so it means they played a part in the whole ugly situation nigeria finds itsself in.their defection is purely for personal gains not for our own good.when they were in APC,PDP became party for theives.now they re returning to the party they cursed few years ago jst for juicy appointment .and to get a fair chance to be elected.now my candid opinion here now to Nigerians is that let us use our PVC and vote out all these bunch of theives.be it PDP or APC.atiku abubakar defected because buhari is contesting again and d ticket is automatic him under APC platform.at is to show that most defections ref or personal gain.see way he is prostituting about jst because of power.let ust ry to vote in nice individuals irrespective of the political plateform.left for me.any party that shares money is automatically disqualified to have our votes cos common sense will tell us that no human will waste his personal resources jst to make you and me and a country a better place.rather the money they shared will be relooted with intrest.stakeholders rewarded juicy appointments and by the time they finish taking what they staked,nothing will be left for the development of our country.so lets us nt sell votes because of few thousands that we will live to regret for the next four years.let us vote young and vibrant men of integrity.especially the unknown parties dont money to throw about so when they enter,they wont have reason to steal stupidly because they invested little or nothing.then we have d right to protest when our expectations re nt met.REMEMBER DONT SELL THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS COS OF A MERE PORTAGE.ALSO DONT BE A POLITICAL THUG FOR ANYONE.HAPPY NEW MONTH.BY IBEH CHINAEDOZI KIZITO
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by BigBizzy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
same FG that refused to react to zamfara killings?
chaiii e pain them sha
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by Borderless: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Kwara indigenes have just issued saraki persona non grata.

Saraki and PDP

This is breaking news.

Massive crowd protest against saraki and PDP. Call saraki and PDP thieves

You meant to say the usual rented crowd?
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by Butterflyleo: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Borderless:

You meant to say the usual rented crowd?

No rented crowd here.

Children, youths , old men and women, street traders, everybody shut down illorin today for this protest.

It was the voice of a people fed up with the saraki dynasty. Do you want to see the videos?

Here you go

https://video.facc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/38128123_1975357469428700_8544715664479223808_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjg1OCwicmxhIjo5NDcsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeGdOlynoNuWzLuoQs36fKaDMngXMbk_8gK-zQfqmH3RqcpnndKf_7d22coXYHfVMGpgJJa6JG-Sn0oldHiUr_0H1tHdBJZatMNCb1YE75HjzomJqrFeu66mOqrOazwL4Cg&oh=a9282e2fdab54d070c3850471393cf4e&oe=5B623C4C

And this

https://video.facc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/38092119_1813432915421551_8753924101287968768_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjQ0OCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeHWNvidt7Sv7wSQ6vNBaLcxo7P5a4fvoPtl93-JkK8dp52MVj7aoePPE7Yk2SqDqrVMkTZFc2RaiqD_M1viH7IhNprT5FbsCfwj8FYEWud7L9PNX55KPVQKW3rNR5TUDa4&oh=af3b0b15fdbb5da0f560d1b05345a75d&oe=5B6251C9

Click on the links.

Everywhere was

SARAKI OLE!
MAIGIDA OLE!
PDP OLE!
SECONDUS OLE!

ETC
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by Borderless: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
computer0810:
if u have brain u will know Lai is happy about Saraki exit so he can be in control of d party in kwara, is even likely Saraki may not return to senate as things r going

Hehehe, imagine the dumb line of thought. Get well soon sha.
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by JOBoy2558: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Heavenly Father let Your will be done in 2019. favour not Buhari or any person that will come and misrule our beloved country, Nigeria.
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by hopenusa40: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
The press statement is laughable. Lai Mohammed vs saraki in kwara state. hmmmmmm, time will tell
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by TheBoy1740: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2018
DavSagacity:
"All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina and Lagos state --- Saraki

So it is all about juice and their selfish agenda and not service to the people . I wonder how gullible these people think we are.

Please go and get your PVC

I have my PVC quite alright, but the problem is, who will I use it to vote for? Jesus Christ?.. coz they're all fvking d same
Re: FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC by DavSagacity(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2018
TheBoy1740:

I have my PVC quite alright, but the problem is, who will I use it to vote for? Jesus Christ?.. coz they're all fvking d same
Exactly. u just spoke my mind. Who else do we even vote for among all these rogues and thieves. They are recycling themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.