Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos (1050 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) / Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
A man has revealed his surprise after he saw hundreds of smugglers on motorcycles while on a working visit to Daura, the hometown of president Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina state.

According to Macham Emjayz Joshua, the smugglers were coming from Niger Republic into Daura with bags of foreign rice as Customs officials who have a checkpoint close to the border did nothing to prevent them. 

Read what he shared on Facebook; 

I work in Katsina. So work took me to Daura today, 31st July, 2018. On my way to Mai Adua Local Govt Area, I came across this fleet of motorcycle riders more than 200 in number exiting Niger Republic into Daura with 4 or 5 bags of foreign rice.

What baffles me is that we left a Nigerian Custom checking point less than 8km behind. They knew about them but dont do shit.

The FG blocked the borders in the Southern part of the country but allowed the North very porous. This not fair. The FG is partial.

While I was taking the video one of the smugglers shouted at me in Hausa "that I had better stopped the video".

Source;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/hundreds-of-smugglers-seen-entering-buharis-town-from-niger-rep-photos.html

Watch video HERE.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by FarahAideed: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari is the most dishonest character you can come across

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by iskuburi407: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by PehaKaso: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is the most dishonest character you can come across
What

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by PehaKaso: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by DaniDani(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
The hypocrisy of Buhari is out of this world. No sane mind will support Buhari judging from his satanic attitude. Only money will make zombies who have sold their miserable lives to the devil will support and believe in buhari's imaginary integrity

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by BuariCopyPaste: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
RIP Buhari....this London travel you no go make it back
Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
/
Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by paramakina202: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria laws are made for southern unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by yrex01(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Chk d poster name !! He's one of em !! Trying all d possible best to kill d man carrier !! Confused fellow !! Recording useless video without proof.. We ain't stupid sir !!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by Gossiplover: 4:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Nawa oo. Lalasticlala this deserves FP so the authorities can see this
Re: Hundreds Of Smugglers Seen Entering Daura From Niger Republic. Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (Reply)

Mike The Headless Chicken Who Lived For 8 Months Without Head:pic / Police Seize 13 Houses ,13 Vehicles Of Notorious Kidnapper, E-money / SARS Gun Down Arm Robbers In Benue(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.